We never went to the moon.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And you have an idiotic naive fanatical gullibility to expect that all official story are contrived. It's a wonder you are game enough to get out of bed in the morning.
    The only viewer who accepts your nonsense is yourself.
    Are you also a criminal like Bart Sibrel?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

Do you believe that the Earth might be flat? Because I bet you've never seen it from space - and there is conflicting info about that. (Google the Flat Earth Society.) And after all, if NASA is lying about the Apollo missions, why not lie about the shape of the Earth?

paddoboy likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Listen up, you don't have a position. You aren't qualified, neither is your idiotic source. You aren't even qualified to say what is or isn't "plausible". You claim "they" might be lying, but that is every single space agency and private enterprise with a satellite in space. Your claim is crap.

From multiple sources and verified by hundreds and hundreds of companies and thousands of working satellites. Your argument is crap.

Your stock spam response. Yet you are afraid to make a simple list without spamming your videos. Every single thing has had the crap knocked out of it. There are no anomalies.

You are a known lying forum spammer who runs away when asked difficult questions. Now you have five on the table, start proving you are a truther!

paddoboy likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

8. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

You aren't a thinking person and nobody agrees with you. I think you have some money making venture invested somewhere hence your need to keep this crap going.

Now you have five questions on the table, start proving you are a truther!

9. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

This doesn't make the anomalies go away. Anyway, we don't know what kind of deals are made behind the scenes. Countries can lie to back each other up.

Look at how the US government maintains that the Chinese space walk was real.`
    http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=362999&page=2&p=1064028979#post1064028979

If a European company makes its data public and it agrees with NASA data, we still don't know if they've made a secret agreement.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't believe you are real. This is obviously a made up story designed to undermine the public's trust in NASA.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The only anomalies that exist are those imagined in your befuddled brain, along of course with that criminal Bart Sibrel.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again - if you don't think Apollo 11 landed on Moon you are a colossal nob end & should get a new brain"
    Professor Brian Cox:

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

Brian Cox thinking I am a "nob end" is like Sarah Palin thinking I'm stupid, or Donald Trump telling me I am all noise and no substance, or Kim Kardashian telling me I am just a pretty face. I'll take them all as compliments.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

George Mueller, Engineer Who Helped Put Man on Moon, Dies at 97
    By SAM ROBERTSOCT. 19, 2015

Photo

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

George Mueller, center in glasses, in 1969. Credit NASA

George Mueller, a career space engineer who dauntlessly helped fulfill President John F. Kennedy’s vision in 1961 of sending an American astronaut to the moon before the end of the decade, died on Oct. 12 at his home in Irvine, Calif. He was 97.

The cause was congestive heart failure, said Arthur L. Slotkin, a spokesman for the family and the author of “Doing the Impossible: George E. Mueller and the Management of NASA’s Human Spaceflight Program.”

“This day man’s oldest dream is made a reality — this day the ancient bonds tying him to the earth have been broken,” Dr. Mueller (pronounced Miller) wrote in The New York Times on July 21, 1969, the day after Neil Armstrong took his giant leap for mankind on the lunar surface.

Three days later, when the Apollo 11 astronauts returned safely, Dr. Mueller declared, “Today at 11:49 a.m. Houston time, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, we conclusively proved that man is no longer bound to the limits of the planet on which for so long he has lived.”

Dr. Mueller, who had been a science fiction and model airplane buff as a boy, was sworn in as deputy associate administrator for manned spaceflight of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration less than three months before Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.

He met the president’s deadline for a moon landing — beating the Soviet Union in the space race of the decade — by daringly revamping testing procedures and by consolidating control over separate NASA centers in Alabama, Florida and Texas.

He also pushed for the Skylab space station to test telescopes and other instruments and the effects of weightlessness, and urged the development of a reusable space shuttle.

Dr. Mueller envisioned both the space program’s engineering potential in just getting to the moon and beyond and the scientific value of what might be discovered there. And he performed a promotional role, publicizing the application of those advances to public health and other everyday purposes.

“The stimulus of the space program has already produced more new knowledge and more innovations in all aspects of our lives than any previous endeavor, even including a major war,” he wrote in The Times.

In 1971, President Richard M. Nixon awarded Dr. Mueller the National Medal of Science for “his many individual contributions” to the Apollo system.

“Without his tough-minded management of the Apollo program,” John M. Logsdon, professor emeritus at George Washington University’s Space Policy Institute, said in an email, “it is doubtful that NASA could have achieved President Kennedy’s goal of a lunar landing ‘before this decade is out.’ ”

George Edwin Mueller (the family changed the pronunciation during World War I) was born in St. Louis on July 16, 1918. His father, Edwin, who never got beyond grade school, became an electrician and superintendent of a motor repair shop. His mother, the former Ella Bosch, was a secretary.

His affinity for model airplanes steered him toward aeronautical engineering, but the subject was not taught at the college his family could afford, the Missouri School of Mines and Metallurgy (now Missouri University of Science and Technology). He enrolled in mechanical engineering, then switched to electrical engineering and graduated in 1939.

His marriage to Maude Rosenbaum ended in divorce. He is survived by his wife, the former Darla Hix Schwartzman; children and stepchildren, including Jean Porter, Karen Hyvonen, Wendy Schwartzman and Bill Schwartzman; 13 grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.

He received a master’s degree from Purdue University; worked on microwave tubes, television and radar at Bell Laboratories; and taught at Ohio State University while completing his doctorate in physics.

He was vice president of Space Technology Laboratories in Los Angeles when he was hired by James E. Webb, NASA’s administrator, to lead the Apollo and Gemini programs through the Manned Spacecraft Center in Houston (now the Johnson Space Center), the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Ala., and the Kennedy Space Center in Florida.

Dr. Mueller’s reputation was so solid that he survived the repercussions from an explosive fire that killed three astronauts in their spacecraft on a launching pad in 1967. He was able to persuade even the rocket inventor Wernher von Braun to embrace an expedited “all up” testing of a completed spacecraft instead of a more prolonged process of testing individual components, like each stage of a rocket, piecemeal.

Before Dr. Mueller launched Apollo 8 to orbit the moon in 1968, the rocket that lifted it into space had flown only twice.

“I spent about four months that summer looking at every possible way that it could fail, and convinced myself that it wasn’t going to fail,” he told the Smithsonian Institution’s Air & Space magazine in 2011.

Yet too many people involved in spaceflight believe in trying to achieve absolute safety, he said.

“If you designed your program to be absolutely safe,” he told Air & Space, “you’d also be sure you’d absolutely never fly.”

Dr. Mueller left NASA in December 1969 to return to private industry. He worked first at General Dynamics, then farmed jojoba shrubs as a substitute for sperm whale oil, which is used as a lubricant, and later joined Kistler Aerospace in Kirkland, Wash.

“It’s clear that you have a limited time of effectiveness in Washington if you really are doing anything,” he said in a 1998 oral history for NASA. “If you’re not doing anything, you can stay there indefinitely.”

------------------------------------------------------

What a lying piece of crap, he probably spent his time sitting around at NASA, eating donuts, and laughing at how gullible the American people are.

14. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

This is the thread were the resident idiots are kept.

15. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

There aren't any anomalies, only idiots who avoid questions and have no subject matter experience.

It takes stupidity beyond belief to call that spacewalk fake. You don't have any credibility, that just reinforces it. Flags don't spin around in water without any restrictive billowing. 100% impossible.

You have nothing but ignorant conjecture. The entire space industry uses the same data to design its satellites and other spacecraft, that is a massive amount of people just on the design teams alone.

By the way, lying truthers, is that an oxymoron, or should we just lose the oxy part?

Five quick questions for you to cowardly avoid:
    1. How can a flag swing around in water without severe restriction? Even really slowly there is enormous drag!
    2. If you setup a current in a pool from these bogus wave blowers, that force doesn't suddenly disappear, it just keeps swirling stuff all over the place. How come your bullcrap wave blowers don't make the astronauts move about?
    3. Will you individually identify which pieces of this you regard as proof? We'll take it as read that the cables are on that list, but what else doesn't that blog link answer?
    4. The man who made your video says 911 wasn't an inside job and says Apollo wasn't hoaxed. Your bullcrap claim says he was got at! That is ridiculous as he has never even mentioned any of those subject. Yet people like Aulis, Jarrah White, YOU! aren't made an offer you can't refuse. Explain this.
    5. Final question is why won't you give a full scientific explanation concerning your "wall of air"? You just offer an opinion based on nothing more than your extremely inept and biased viewpoint.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sarcasm dude.

17. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

You just destroyed your credibility.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=362999&page=2&p=1064028979#post1064028979

It's so clearly faked that it makes a good objectivity test for posters on forums.

Here's another objectivity test for you. Do you agree with Jay Windley's analysis of the dust-free sand issue?
    http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=403884&page=2&p=1064900819#post1064900819

You're ignoring what I said in the post. That movement is consistent with a slower speed so it's plausible that they showed us sped up footage.

This explains the wall of air.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-8#post-3335850

Nothing else is necessary.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I would love to have you meet Buzz Aldrin. Although even a dozen right crosses would not knock any sense into you obviously.
    You are beyond redemption with your nonsensical, maniacal take on reality.:shrug:

19. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

And finally the Cosmored/Scott/Fatfreddy "coup de grace" arrives, the comedy jewel in his dunce cap. Here's how it works:

The troofer comes out with a moronic conspiracy. He is so convinced of it that anybody who dares reject his inept observation, loses their credibility. So when that somebody provides a list extensively and systematically destroying the moronic theory, he refuses to respond to it, because -------- yes, they have no credibility.

Circular stupidity that takes your breath away.

Then you will have no problem answering the 4 questions concerning it, will you?

Four of the five quick questions for you to cowardly avoid:

1. How can a flag swing around in water without severe restriction? Even really slowly there is enormous drag!
    2. If you setup a current in a pool from these bogus wave blowers, that force doesn't suddenly disappear, it just keeps swirling stuff all over the place. How come your bullcrap wave blowers don't make the astronauts move about?
    3. Will you individually identify which pieces of this you regard as proof? We'll take it as read that the cables are on that list, but what else doesn't that blog link answer?
    4. The man who made your video says 911 wasn't an inside job and says Apollo wasn't hoaxed. Your bullcrap claim says he was got at! That is ridiculous as he has never even mentioned any of those subject. Yet people like Aulis, Jarrah White, YOU! aren't made an offer you can't refuse. Explain this.

You have no credibility. You are saying that if you twiddle an open piece of fabric slow enough in water, it will show no signs of drag? Is that what you are moronically claiming?

Anyone can trot by a cloth, why don't you stick your cloth in a swimming pool and try it you hopeless fraud. The fabric will show drag, especially twiddled around on a stick.

This is how people can see you are a fraud. You claim to be a truther, but nobody is that stupid not to now how a flag would behave in water. Even you.

Fraud. That explains nothing and everybody can see you squirming. You are cornered and you know it. Every time you get asked this question you avoid it. You just respam your crap and gallup away with obfuscation.

5. Final question is why won't you give a full scientific explanation concerning your "wall of air"? You just offer an opinion based on nothing more than your extremely inept and biased viewpoint.

20. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Here's something else we can talk about.

BREAKING NEWS : NASA commander ISS Interview reveals the truth.

http://apollotruth.atspace.co.uk/
    (excerpt)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is an old saying that "A liar needs a good memory". Nowhere is this more true than in the Apollo program. NASA tell lies to cover up previous lies, and other discrepancies uncovered by people investigating the Moon landings. Altering previous data, removing photographs, and retracting statements made, only re-enforces the evidence that NASA are on the run, and being forced into a corner to which they cannot escape. The actions of those under investigation makes the investigator more aware they are bluffing. The longer that person, or persons, who make the extravagant claims continue, the more lies they have to tell in order to counteract it, until it reaches the point where it becomes ridiculous. That point was passed in July 1999, when NASA officials were questioned about the Moon landings on television. They dodged the all important questions like a drifter dodges the heat.
    Many Apollo astronauts have long since died, as to have many of the original NASA officials involved in the scam, consequently current officials, who know that Apollo was a fake, have not quite got it right when talking openly in public. Perhaps the biggest slip of the tongue was made by NASA Chief Dan Goldin when interviewed by UK TV journalist Sheena McDonald in 1994. He said that mankind cannot venture beyond Earth orbit, 250 miles into space, until they can find a way to overcome the dangers of cosmic radiation. He must have forgot that they supposedly sent 27 astronauts 250,000 miles outside Earth orbit 36 years earlier.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And you and the other nuts that take these few short words totally out of context and meaning. show that your fanaticism to perpetrate this lie knows no bounds.
    Am I calling you a liar? Yes I am. Because no one no matter how stupid, could genuinely misinterpret what you have and what other like-minded nuts have.
    I invite all that generally ignore your nonsense and your crank videos, to listen to this short one, and they will concluded the same as I that you are a liar and the Idiots that perpetrated this nonsense are also liars.

22. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure what the issue is with the video interview - the guy is quite correct - at the moment we are not able to go to the moon - we do not have the launch vehicle nor the appropriate capsules - as the Apollo program was terminated and no further moon-capable vehicle has been created (I may be wrong on the latter point, though).
    We will have that capability again once the new vehicles are built that should hopefully be able to take us to the moon and beyond.
    I think the video, and you, are confusing a current lack of ability with it never having happened.

A man who breaks his leg is not able to run as fast as he used to, until his leg heals.
    Yet you seem to look at an explanation of the current position as "proof", or at least as evidence, of never having done it.

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Obviously as most normal people would also gauge from the video.....although you put it far nicer than I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.