We never went to the moon.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Luckily there are a fair few intelligent people here.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

You lost body parts. You didn't just lose you got humiliated.

Hmmm wonder why! The appeal to imaginary support. The viewers always reject your nonsense. Fancy that huh?

His reply ignored by you:

------------

Film it and put it online.

I find it just a little suspicious that this is your first post in support of a known serial forum spammer. I have indeed tried this experiment myself and it is hogwash. Jarrah White actually ran past his flag and it made no movement until he was level with it. Quite how you can actually see such a movement in the split second it takes is also extremely suspicious.

As can be seen the first movement is towards the approaching object.

-----------------

What you claim to think is your useless opinion. Owned yet again. You got owned here, there and everywhere you spam your ridiculous waĺl of crap. You just ignored his entire rebuttal on a made up ad hominem. You are one pathetic so called truther!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

What will the viewers decide next Monday when the Chinese launch a rocket which will put a satellite into orbit AROUND the Moon as well as Rover on the other side of the Moon

And I heard they are going to fake a man moon landing in 2019

Wonder why they are waiting? Afterall we have better technology now plus as a bonus FF and his merry band of propeller driven tin foil hatters brigade

Don't forget to contact the Chinese space agency to remind them to
    • Dig blast CRATERS under their landers in the studio
    • Turn off the air-conditioning fans so the flag doesn't wave
    • Make sure to put CGI stars in the background
    • Be careful with the studio lights and get the shadows correct
    Please post their letter of gratitude here for us sheepies to salavate over

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

The mods volunteer their time to keep this site running, so I would say they help in perpetuating the ''We never went to the moon'' crap. Look back over this thread's pages to see how many mods have seen this thread, and yet, this thread is set to run on and on. And, they seem happy with FF's 'debating' style. Why do mods spend time chasing socks and let the Fat Freddy's go on and on and...

8. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Viewers...

Please read the whole thread. This guy is misrepresenting what happened there to mislead you.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index...t-claim-of-air-and-the-apollo-15-flag.438617/

edit ten minutes later
    --------------------------------

I was reading that old thread again and I found a video I'd forgotten about in post #113.

Apollo 15 Rover Traverse Issue

It gets really interesting at the 3:13 time mark. This proves the hoax all by itself.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  9. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Nope. You got owned

Hey Fats, where is your video of this trot by the flag straw man? I saw one that perfectly represents what happens and you can't properly answer it. It closes the whole case.

Your response would get you laughed out of the Debate Hall. You know the missions weren't faked. You are like the Black Knight, you've had your limbs chopped off and you STILL can't admit defeat.

There's a point when debate against stupid argument is futile. You lost 10 years ago and know it.

10. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Hey Fats, explain where the rocks came from. Is your final word that every single geologist is lying or bought. LMAO!

Owned here.

11. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

How about just explaining where the anorthosite came from?

12. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  13. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

How pathetic. So the entire geologist community are all lying or threatened. You joke. Owned again and afraid to admit you have no answer.

To summarise. The United States has retrieved
    nearly half a ton! of lunar samples. Over the 50 years since they have been brought back from the Moon, thousands of geologists and pathologists have analysed them. There are thousands of conclusive peer reviewed reports that show without any doubt, that the samples come from a low gravity body, exposed to constant solar bombardment, micro-meteorite impacts, not a trace of terrestrial weathering alteration, dry as a bone(detected water is encased in crystals and volcanic beads).

Without any doubt. Yet even that is not sufficient for the decades long spammer. He says they have made it all up!

Answer where the rocks came from. Post 1085 is arm waving bullshit supposition.

Hey Fats, where's your trot by the flag video? Infants upload films to YouTube, when are you going to?

14. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Post 1085, I thought that was the link you posted in your last dumb response. You actually edited your post with some multiple forum spam I see.

Right, so you claim a flap can suspend in air do you? If it was something incredibly light, like a newspaper page, that might occur for a second or two, but something of that weight would be largely unaffected by air. I find your claim ridiculous straight out the gate.

Even if it was filmed on Earth, the flap would still do what it does on the film. But here's the problem, it clearly is "night time" on Earth. The sky is pitch black, yet every single direction we look for miles, the ground is lit up extremely brightly and there is always one full clearly defined shadow for every object. It is an absurd suggestion to say it is a superlight, that was already debunked. Nothing that bright exists today to light up that area of terrain. We see the rover travel several kilometres, yet the far mountains never get any nearer and the terrain is consistently lit. There was no way for a cinematic film to be altered seamlessly every frame to make daytime look like night and that is only one aspect of the proof. There is also what we see when the LRV changes course.

At 6:40 - the ground is bright grey everywhere you look for miles. As the LRV turns right, the retro-reflective nature of the Moon's surface clearly dims the surface reflection as the LRV is no longer heading up Sun. At 6:00 we see the flaps bouncing around, and no suspension. Funny old air huh! In fact as the flap goes vertical we see that it is just like the way a tree falls. It gathers pace as it moves off vertical:

The explanation for why the flap is rising is quite simple. The fastener has rotated upwards by about 135 degrees and now curls out at 45 degrees to horizontal. This definitely causes the sheet to bounce up and down as we see. It's quite a rigid piece of fabric and is coated by Kapton or Mylar as some sort of heat guard, probably for the lower camera electronics.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Apollo15LunarRover.jpg

I would be more surprised if it DIDN'T do what we see. This footage proves the LRV is on the Moon, totally in every way.

Hey Fats: Where is your trotting by the flag video? Betamax's video blows your claim away - got an ad hominem so you can play the coward again?
    Hey Fats: Where did the Lunar rocks come from, authenticated in thousands of reports?

Gonna tell us how they filmed this video?

1. Massive area of many square miles, all grey soil, no vegetation.
    2. Massive area of many square miles all evenly lit up and extremely bright.
    3. Distant mountains never get any nearer.
    4. The whole reflectivity of the ground changes as the LRV changes across Sun.
    5. Astronauts in unbroken sequence have only the Sun in their visor.
    6. Every single shadow is crisp black and well defined.

I've got loads more that will completely tear you a new one, but you will just arm wave and run away. That's what you always do.

15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Monday 21st May 2018

Hope all goes well for the Chinese who today it seems are going to fake a landing of a fake remote Rover on the far side of the moon plus launch a fake lunar satellite far enough out to relay fake signals from the fake rover to (and why not go the whole hog) a fake receiving station.

And for good measure the fake signals will be picked up by 100's of other fake satellite dishes around the flat Earth and everyone will lie about what it all means

Signing off from this fake news report from a fake secret location known only as fake Darwin in fake Australia

16. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

17. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Look, everybody knows they would have to bring back a rabbit and a little girl before anyone would believe they actually went to Yuèliàng.

18. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

The bottom line is that the video shows that the exhaust is a lot stronger than you people make it out to be and that debunks your argument.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-53#post-3518400

The bottom line is there's no way to tell if all these scientists sho say the rocks came from the moon are being misquoted, fooled, or are lying because they were bribed or threatened
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-47#post-3514120

The bumpy ride causes the flaps to bounce upward but they don't fall right back down the way they would in a vacuum. They stay up because air is blowing against them.

The bottom line is that there's a mountain of proof that they didn't go to the moon...
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-46#post-3513302

...and zero proof that they went.

19. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Will there still be zero proof of the Chinese moon rover landings when it brings back moon rocks from the Far Side?

20. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

I hadn't heard of this. The farside is ... odd.

21. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Really, So after all your arm waving that is your "point"? You are clueless about physics, vacuums and any rocket engine. The exhaust is travelling through a vacuum. You completely ignored where I gave the simple explanation.

If you say it us stronger than the maths given, then instead of giving your idiotic opinion, prove it.

You are seriously pathetic if you are suggesting that every single geologist is lying. That is off the scale ludicrous. The evidence stands as recorded, proving the Apollo missions

Hey fats, you know nothing. The magic air scenario doesn't work.

Gonna tell us how they filmed this video?

1. Massive area of many square miles, all grey soil, no vegetation.
    2. Massive area of many square miles all evenly lit up and extremely bright.
    3. Distant mountains never get any nearer.
    4. The whole reflectivity of the ground changes as the LRV changes across Sun.
    5. Astronauts in unbroken sequence have only the Sun in their visor.
    6. Every single shadow is crisp black and well defined.

I guess not huh!

You are deluded.

The rocks are proof.
    LROC is proof.
    LRRR is proof.
    The video showing impossible to fake lunar gravity is proof
    The film of the LRV you ignore is proof.
    The digging a trench video is massive proof.
    Japanese topography corroboration is proof.
    Third party tracking is proof.
    Jodrell Bank tracking is proof.
    Not one single thing debunks any of the above.
    Not one single piece of evidence exists to give an alternative to any of the above.

You would be ejected forcefully from the Debate Hall for being incompetent. You are the Black Knight. You know the missions are real.

THAT is the real bottom line!

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  22. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Meh, I just got email from a cousin telling me the Internet doesn't exist.

Michael 345 likes this.
  23. billvon Valued Senior Member

Nope. Neither exhaust is very strong from a PSI perspective. The video you showed had the concrete start to fragment because the exhaust was HOT - it heated the concrete and eventually boiled the water in the concrete; this caused steam to expand and break the concrete. Note that it had to hover for quite some time before this happened.

In the case of the test vehicle here on Earth, the dwell time was much higher than on the Moon - and the concrete contained water (since it was outside.)
    During the Moon landing, the dwell time was much shorter - and since it doesn't rain on the Moon, there was effectively no water in the Lunar rock.

Really, some basic research would keep you from making such stupid mistakes.

The bottom line is that there is no reason that a hot exhaust would fragment dry Lunar rock - and there's not enough pressure to fragment it based on mechanical means. Myth - BUSTED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.