We never went to the moon.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Maybe it was offensive to people unfamiliar with South Park, Tom Cruise, and Scientology. Are you an arbiter on what is offensive and what is not? Are you too old to know more current media?

Do you want me to write an essay on a superficial topic without even knowing how my pen pal feels?

How was my post unnecessary?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No and no. The moderators are. Which is why I left it in their hands. They didn't have to warn you if they didn't agree.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

another day another nothing.
    alex

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Then, my questions would be to the moderators as well.

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Oh, BTW

And you previously typed:

Am I missing something here?

What context is "No and no"?

:EDIT:

Of course there's always the possibility you could lying somewhere...

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Beer w/Straw:

If you had provided some context for you comment in the first place, things might have been different. As it stood at the time, it looked like an off-topic homophobic slur.

The South Park guys also crossed the line, by the way. There's no need to insult people in order to expose Scientology for the cult that it is.

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

No one gave the respect to ask a question.
    Your opinion.

I don't know where this thread is going...

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I don't see the relevance of Tom Cruise and Scientology to the ostensible topic of the thread, which is the moon landings.

12. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

That's not how communication works.

13. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Right there is your problem. You don't actually have any education on the subject. Your opinion nay hold massive value to you, but sadly it is garbage.

Trucks have to travel and during loading and transport, the aggregate rubs against itself from vibration. The friction inevitably creates fine dust.

Why do you keep spamming this subject. The visual record shows quite clearly that it isn't dust free

As for credibility, your failure to see the obvious speaks volumes about your zero level of it!

My AVATAR is taken from the political forum exchange where you denied the totally obvious. Footage with dust and clear prints being made. Footage that speeded up to show soil freefall shows the astronauts buzzing around in comedic fashion. As usual you ignored most of it.

14. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Then you must be a candidate for professor of the year award,

15. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

16. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

DaveC426913 likes this.
  17. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

You very deceitful person. I stated quite specifically where my avatar came from. A piece of footage all on its own that 100% proves it was on the Moon!

My AVATAR is taken from the political forum exchange where you denied the totally obvious. Footage with dust and clear prints being made. Footage that speeded up to show soil freefall shows the astronauts buzzing around in comedic fashion. As usual you ignored most of it.

I am still waiting for responses to numerous posts of mine. You are the opposite of a truth seeker and rather ignorant of a plethora of subjects!

18. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Recently I've felt like I've been to the Moon. Andy Weir (author of The Martian) has a new book out, Artemis, about a colony on Luna. Great read.

19. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Going to grab that right now. Got a week of heavy reading ahead, and if Artemis is anything like The Martian, it'll be great.

20. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

It's nothing like The Martian, but it's easily as good, if not better.

21. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I may have posted something similar, but anyway - my hero

PUNCH!

22. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

He wasn't a reporter, he was a troll.

23. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

There wouldn't be enough erosion to create enough dust to cause a dust cloud when the sand is driven over. It would take a team of guys with sledgehammers beating the sand for several days to create that much dust. Your credibility is shot.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-33#post-3494252

This can be explained by the manipulation of the speed. How can you tell that the soil isn't large-grained dust-free sand?

The flag movement has already proven that the footage was taken in atmosphere so this is moot anyway.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-30#post-3493604

The hoax has been proven and you all have been shown to be less-than-objective to say the least. Now you're trying to muddy the waters and bury the part of the debate where you lost instead of simply recognizing that the anomalies show it all to have been a hoax the way objective truth-seekers would do. That it was a hoax has been proven to the satisfaction of an objective thinking person so I don't really see any reason to stay around. You'll never recognize you've lost.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-24#post-3475518

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.