We never went to the moon.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Why is this important to you?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oystein Registered Senior Member

Is this moronic view of history still alive? Amazing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Replays of "All in the Family"

"To the moon, Alice!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Write4U likes this.
  8. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I showed that the reflectors weren't proof back in post #359 on page 18. The LRO pictures aren't proof of anything because pictures are fakable. They might have been lying about the pieces of Surveyor so how can that be proof of anything?

9. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

That's fake

The spacesuits were far to bulky to squat down like that

DaveC426913 likes this.
  10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You mean "The Honeymooners"

Write4U likes this.
  11. billvon Valued Senior Member

No, all you said was "Reflectors on the moon are not proof that there were people on the moon."

Try that in a court of law. Steal a TV, then when they produce the security video of you stealing it, say "Videos of me taking that TV are not proof that I am a thief." See how that works out for you.

You skipped all the amateur astronomers and hams who observed the trip to (and from) the Moon and who intercepted radio transmissions from the Moon. Or are they all in on the big conspiracy too?

12. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Of course they are

Didn't you get the memo?

The one telling you not to look at the moon that night or turn on your amature radio

The Russians got one

Ssshhh got to go sorry

Don't tell anyone I posted this please and if I don't post anything else don't worry I'm OK

Don't go to the police but please look after the dog

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

There are plausible scenarios that would explain this so it isn't proof that there were people on the moon. We read that it was observed but that might be a lie. There might have been unmanned robotic craft that went to the moon and orbited it and then came back to fool observers.

The anomalies in the pictures and footage have already proven the hoax and people's allegedly observing the missions dont make that proof go away. There's a link to the proof in post #349.

14. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Seriously?

Seriously?

No seriously seriously?

Seriously the proof is Cowpat

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The question that needs to be asked is if there are any plausible scenarios that can explain Fat Freddy?

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Still waiting for a reply to this, Fat Freddy. The moon landing was almost fifty years ago. Why are you so troubled by this? What difference does it make to you if it was a lie?

17. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I doubt you will get one

Can I speculate?

Is there a concern we never really really went to the Moon because of the aliens there?

And the aliens are constructing thought control machines?

And........

And......

And.....

Pardon me while I go and reinforce my tin foil hat to protect my last remaining neutrons

Yes you read correctly I no longer have neurons as I replaced them with neutrons which resist thought reading machines much better

paddoboy likes this.
  18. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

There are still a lot of Americans who need waking up as a lot of them still don't know about American imperialism, and that 9/11 was an inside job, etc.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/9-11-conspiracies.158260/page-2#post-3416626
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/h-r-5181.158636/page-2#post-3433860

If they see the clear proof that the moon landings were faked, a lot of them will wake up the fact that the US government tells fantastic lies to the people and they'll be much more objective when dealing with other issues.

19. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Thank you for your response. I think you are crazy, but at least it is a rational craziness. Is there a sound reason you won't apply that rational thought to properly and honestly examining the evidence for the moon landing?

20. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

I think that the viewers who go back and look at my past posts will see that I have examined the moon landing issue very properly and honestly and that it's you people who haven't.

21. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

When some country starts returning to the moon (it may not be America) would you join with me to start a Go Fund Me Go Moon account?

Use the money to pay for a random pick from a hat non believers passage (return journey, I'm not suggesting leave them there)

Do you think that would convince ANY non believer?

Or do you think the lucky one would return with the story of how they were drugged with some fantastic shit and how the thoughts were put into his mind but it seems so real and the Govenment is going to put this drug in the water supply as soon as they have made enough and to watch out when the supermarkets stop selling bottled water because the Govenment is keeping it all for itself and (pause and take a deep breath) seriously what the drug they gave me was serious shit it really felt like I went to the Moon like it was like I was really there and walking on the surface and everything except you don't walk normal you sort of hop and I wish I could buy some of that shit drug I'm telling you man it's the best I do wish though I had gone to the Moon THAT would have been fantastic are we going down the pub for a meal and pick up some chicks that would be fantastic if I scored the blonde one who was there last month before I went to the Moon do you think she will believe me if I tell her that or will she just think I am trying to get into her knickers pretending to be a astronaut?

Poor barstard tried to sell his story but no one would believe him

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Those same people also believe in Santa Claus, Goblins and ghosts.

23. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

The viewers generally conclude that you're a know-nothing conspiracy swallowing dunce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.