We never went to the moon.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Hasn't this shit gone on long enough?

Bells and exchemist like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Yes it most certainly has.

Dr_Toad likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

No one here is buying it.

You can keep spamming the exact same videos and pictures and you are not convincing anyone (as a side note, please stop spamming the same videos and pictures because you really are not convincing anyone)..

8. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

You still haven't proven that it was filmed in an Earth studio.

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Never mind proven, there has never been a shred of evidence of any filming anywhere but the Moon.

10. Seattle Valued Senior Member

This whole subject matter is insane.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The moon program involved billions of dollars, 10 years and thousands of people...all for a hox?

You would have to develop a lunar lander that was designed for humans but have no humans onboard, spend years training (here on Earth) for humans to be on the Moon only to not send any.

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I view this as the definitive response to Lipidly Challenged Frederick:

Mitchell and Webb's take on the moon landing.

12. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

13. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I'm offended that you left me off your list. I'm not necessarily "pro-Apollo" but I am pro-reality. I watched Apollo 11 live from launch to splashdown and I think your "proof" is laughable. A wiggling flag or a clinging bubble? Come on. You might as well say George Washington never existed because he's depicted in a silly wig.

paddoboy likes this.
  14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

So, we still havn't walked on the Moon six times?

Same here...Seven times in fact! One failure amongst that of course, being Apollo XIII.
    Fat Freddy has nothing as do any of the other nutty impressionable conspiracy nutters. But it is good for a laugh watching him and his ilk in the ghost/UFO forum, spread the comedy. I justify their collective stupidity with the fact that its a big wide wonderful world out there and it would be rather boring if everyone was logical and sensible.

We all need a laugh at times.
    [Although the occasional right cross to the jaws of morons such as Bart Sibrel by the likes of Buzz Aldrin is also refreshing.]

Dr_Toad likes this.
  15. river

Isn't time ; as I have suggested before ; that simply , we focus a telescope upon the moon that has the resolution to pick up any materials , large or small , left on the moon by Apollo missions ?

Simple enough .

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Science has enough problems getting money for research. It doesn't need to ever consider spending it to placate idiots.
    It's 100% certain we went to the Moon.

17. river

But it would end this nonsense that we didn't once and for all .

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The nonsense is only played out on forums such as this.
    They [the conspirators] are pissing into the wind.

19. Bells Staff Member

20. Bells Staff Member

I provided you with such photos a few pages ago.

Conspirators refuse to acknowledge or believe in it because it goes against their firmly held belief that the Government faked rockets with astronauts flying up under the glaring eye of millions of people on TV and at the viewing stand, then faked the moon landings themselves, apparently in a studio, and no one noticed or ever spoke of it and this conspiracy has gone on for decades and no one has spoken of it.. Not to mention the US Government would have had to spend billions of dollars to send probes and other things towards the moon or around the moon, to make it look like Apollo missions landing on the moon to the many many countries and universities who tracked and observed it and even picked up on the radio signals from the moon itself.

The lunacy of the conspiracy theory tin foil hat brigade knows no bounds.

Not only are there images to support that man walked on the moon, experiments from that point on and on-wards proves that they did walk on the moon, not to mention the Apollo missions themselves were observed by many around the world in various ways, including by the Russians.

To wit, there is a literal crap tonne of third party evidence for the Apollo missions to the moon.

21. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I would think the very fact that Apollo 11, 14, ad 15 left laser ranging reflectors on the moon that ANYONE with a sufficiently accurate and powerful laser rangefinder can use should prove we have been there...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Simply put... we've been there. We left shit there. Several times.

22. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

If the Surveyor program was real, they had the technology to send remote-control craft to the moon back then.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveyor_program

A craft with a rotating upper section could have been soft-landed. Adjustable reflectors could have been attached to the upper section. Start watching this video at about the 3:18 time mark

What Happened on the Moon

Reflectors on the moon are not proof that there were people on the moon.

I think I'm not going to do any more posting here now that you people can succeed at reducing the number of people who see the hoax proof by burying it.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

You must have covered just about all the forums that would be remotely interested in your moon hoax schtick by now, wouldn't you say Freddy? Still, I agree there are likely more fertile pastures for that nonsense to be found elsewhere. Keep on fighting the good fight. Don't let those paid sophists get you down, y'hear?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.