We Apologize

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Sep 23, 2005.

1. J.B Banned Banned

Blacks are doing far worse now then before affirmitive action laws:

See for yourself:
    http://www.scienceblog.com/community/older/2004/7/20046055.shtml

Feeling sorry for blacks has made things worse.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bconn29 da thread killa Registered Senior Member

I apologize for that then, I haven't been here very long. Although based on this thread it is hard to tell. Seeing as asians didn't have much to do with ANY of the apologies JB made to create this thread.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. J.B Banned Banned

So then you were wrong about the number of overall blacks that died during the Vietnam war.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. J.B Banned Banned

Don't apologize, my skin is white, spidergoat is making that judgement because I am also Jewish.

8. bconn29 da thread killa Registered Senior Member

Yeah anonymity: a blessing and a curse.

I read that article it doesn't say anything about affirmative action being the reason of decline in employment. If anything can be inferred from that article is that the civil rights movement MAYBE gave blacks an excuse to be pissed off and less likely to "fall" for traditional american life. I think they had somewhat of a right to feel that way but it drastically backfired. It is a strange cultural phenomenon that some blacks have all these problems. I hate to even come close to kind of seeing your point since you are so infuriatingly racist in some of your beliefs.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes, I did fail to accurately portray the true subtlety of the situation, the initial racial inequality, and the subsequent struggle by blacks to achieve it.

10. J.B Banned Banned

My "racist" point is that it really does not matter why blacks are so unintelligent and violent, I don't want to be around them because they are.

11. J.B Banned Banned

I do agree that blacks are in a struggle to be equal with other cultures.

12. J.B Banned Banned

Is there anything other then your opinion that can provide some info that blacks are not more violent and less intelligent?.

13. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

You don't want to be around black people period, or you don't want to be around people who are unintelligent and violent? Cuz it sounds like you're saying the prior rather than the latter. Yes, yes indeed you ARE saying that. Perhaps you mis-spoke?

No, I think maybe you ARE racist.

What about the non-violent, kind, inspired, intelligent, wonderful black people? You don't want to be around them because they are unintelligent and violent?

Eh?

It's your loss, and by holding those good people to your own mythical standard of badness, you do your part to further degrade society in general.

14. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

You're talking about "blacks". I'm talking about people. See the post above.

15. J.B Banned Banned

Not all black folks are bad people, it is all about odds. People want to put themselves in situations that create the best odds for them.

To live in or work in a area that has a majority of black folks creates a situation that odds are a peaceful healthy standard of living can not be achived as well.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's ridiculous, I'm about to go see a friend that lives in a predominately black area, and everyone is nice there. It's a good place to live, and my friend is healthier than I will ever be.

17. J.B Banned Banned

What predominately black area are you talking about?

18. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

How can you be jewish and act like a nazi? Isn't that kinda hypocritical?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. J.B Banned Banned

Nazi's want to kill people, I want to treat people as equals.

If we did treat blacks as equals and got rid of things like affirmitive action would their failure in America become even greater?

20. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Ah, but you have often said that you want to put blacks lower than whites on the social scale, and take thier rights away. Now, you're saying you want them to be free, equal, and a part of the community?
    Hypocrite, you keep switching your damn statements around.

21. J.B Banned Banned

I have never said that.

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

A risky rebuttal.

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

A selection of JB quotes. [Please note that these have not been edited to correct spelling, grammar or erroneous thinking.]

From the thread Professor Rushton’s book “Race, Evolution and Behaviour”NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

The point is that at least we do agree blacks are clearly a more violent, less intelligent and uncivilized group of people then all others, the reason why does not really matter.

From the thread Why can’t whites use the term “Nigger”The way blacks treat the word nigger, is just another sign of their low IQ's.

From the thread The history of what the ‘racists’ refer to as race
    It's funny how no one can or will talk about how blacks have invented no musical instruments.

I guess it is easy to not be a racist, as long as you ignore reality.

From the thread Hair and Eye ColourGroups of animals always look more alike, and humans tend to be much different from each other.
    The more a group of beings look more alike, the less they have evolved.

From the thread obesity.
    Why is it that hispanics and African Americans are by far the most obese people in America?

People blame the problems of blacks on everything and anything other then the truth.

From the thread the “n” word
    Because the majority of blacks have high testosterone and low IQ levels they will react to situations in a more uncivilized manner.
    It is my hypothesis that increased testosterone increases HIV infection rates and AIDS . This will explain why AIDS is so high in Africa. Blacks produce more testosterone than whites, and the infection rate of blacks far exceeds the rate in whites. Blacks males produce significantly more testosterone than while males.
    This explains why black females are the most violent females on the planet.

From the thread So …. This is not a bias crimePeople of color are not held to the same civilized standards of others.
    To even ask people of color to even act civilized is in it's self a racist act.
    I don't think I dismiss the overwelming violent behaviour of blacks, I explain it.

To say that blacks commit crime because they are poor does not make sence, because their are far more whites and hispanics that are poor when compared to blacks.

Most blacks don't want to work.

But I don't think those slave owners were very smart anyways, I mean if you were going to choose a group of people to do some work for you, blacks would not be a very good choice.

Why you’re right! You didn’t say it. But was their just the tiniest of hints that you might have thought it? No, I'm sure that's just one of my left wing, bleeding heart, myopic, liberal misinterpretations of an objective analysis of reality made by one wholly free of prejudice or bias.