We Apologize

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Sep 23, 2005.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh....its arrived. the one who sees nothing wrong with TORTURE!
    but raves on about 'bad use of keyboard'

and THAT is 'appalling'. (also the correct spelling)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

am i bovvered?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. bconn29 da thread killa Registered Senior Member

Good for you! Contributing to overpopulation with your cracker spawn. I'm sure the Klan is happy to get five more recruits!
    Why is it the biggest proponents of how "great" the white race is; are ALWAYS the worst examples of it!

Lousy cracker-ass cracker!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

I feel SO VERY sorry for your children J.B. You will fill their heads with your evil propaganda, till they be thinking THEY are thinking it. en they will be junior little racists like your sorry self

this is how such evil spreads!

8. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

I challenge you to substantiate any of the claims above.

9. Gustav Banned Banned

sand nigs with aryan pretensions

10. bconn29 da thread killa Registered Senior Member

What did the klan rally let out early today?

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I thought I disliked you because you were a racist boor. Now I discover you are also contributing to the overpopulation of the planet. So my dislike turns from an esoteric, almost ephermal distaste, to a gut wrenching, physical hostility.
    Naturally, if three or more of them are adopted I withdraw all previous remarks.

12. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

So, you are spawning more racists? That's not an achievement, that's evil.

13. J.B Banned Banned

OOO yea, insult me for having a beautiful family and being Jewish. I don't know what world alot of you live in but here in the real world those are great things to have and to be.

Maybe if I was a single black homeless mother on crack with aids, well then you could feel guilty and sorry for me and feel better about yourselves.

14. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

I'm not insulting you because you're jewish, I'm insulting you because you're racist. Believe me, I've nothing against jews, two of my best friends are jewish, I'm probably of some Jewish ancestry.

It is racism that I am horrified at. You, sir, are a racist.

15. J.B Banned Banned

Hey look at this:

News & Notes with Ed Gordon, September 27, 2005
    Forty years ago, a government report on the state of the black family in America warned that almost one out of four black children were born to unmarried mothers. Recent figures suggest that now, almost 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock.
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4865449

So in the last forty years black out of wedlock births have gone from 25% to 70%.

Why?

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So what's so horrifying about the opinions of racism? Are you equally horrified at other opinions as well? Or do you feel that YOUR opinions are the only "good" opinions and everyone else's are "horrifying"?

Baron Max

17. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

they're prejudice.judging someone on a physical attribute over which they have no control.judging them negatively and treating a person in accordance with a baseless assumption.

18. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

your mum perhaps?

19. J.B Banned Banned

I making judgements on facts and truth, like the one above that you responded to with so much intelligences.

You guys should really try treating blacks as humans, instead of somekind of pet that was raised incorrectly.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2005
  20. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

what judgement are you making exactly?from that particular statistic?im honored that you think i have many intelligences.

21. J.B Banned Banned

My judgement is that a woman who wants to get married and have children, that chosing a black man to do that with would be a bad risk. I base this judgement on these facts:

News & Notes with Ed Gordon, September 27, 2005
    Forty years ago, a government report on the state of the black family in America warned that almost one out of four black children were born to unmarried mothers. Recent figures suggest that now, almost 70 percent of black children are born out of wedlock.
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/...storyId=4865449

22. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

and as a 20 something year old woman this bothers you?
    you are just seeking justification for views you already have, dont try and pretend you see the facts and then just tell it like it is.

23. J.B Banned Banned

I don't have to pretend, I just did that in the last post of mine.

Your pretending not to see it.