We Apologize

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Sep 23, 2005.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh facts shmakts....if someone is spreadin racist and homophobic 'facts' that IS hate!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I wonder what you label as racist. Can you quote something (or more) from the last 2 pages that is hate spreading?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

have you, by chance, seen jb's first post of the thread?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

That post is mostly based on facts. I may not agree with some of it, but I agree with most of it. I believe that this applies on most of the people that it's aimed at. Don't you think that it's kinda easy label it as racist? Why not comment to the post on an intellectual level and show us proofs to prove your point.

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

an intellectual level yeah?..it is neither intellectual nor has any insight. i t is racist rantin

9. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Hey, why don't you start here!
    http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/chronology.html

Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
  10. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Look under the Reighstorm post and see my reply. J.B. is an idiot!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=48835&page=6&pp=20

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Why is that worse than, say, political ranting? Or any other kind of ranting?

And I still can't figure out what's so bad about a person hating all blacks (or all Hispanics or all Jews or .....). I mean, other than YOU not liking it or think that it's bad, what's the big deal? If a person hates all red cars, is that bad, too?

Baron Max

12. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Reignstorm,

This isn't about J.B. It is about the issue in general. J.B. might have some flaws, but he's definatly not stupid.

A few of your statements:

Do you only process information that you prefer or something! Blacks were slave owners as well and it has been proven several times in this thread. Muslims by the way invented slavery!

Stop spreading your ignorant crap. Go read a few history books on Africa or something. By the way, ever heard of Black Power? Such things are in the nature of man.

How can you tell that it all started out with black people?

I'm not going to take time to comment on your other statements because most of them make no sense and are of no intellectual value.

While browsing the page you linked me to, I've noticed some other unaddressed good arguments. Good arguments always seem to go unaddressed by anti-socalledracists.

http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

A few interesting quotes

If you want an interesting read on race and crime, read the contents this website. Don't discard it because of your PREJUDICE but face the facts!

Another interesting website: http://jacobisrael.us/genocide.htm
    Oh yes, that website is so racist and hate spreading!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
  13. duendy Registered Senior Member

life'sshort old fellah, and ll you love to do is hate hate hate hate

14. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Maybe you should try to limit yourself to posting productive posts. Your posts aren't contributing at all. For example stop posting crap to judge people and post a productive reply to my last post before this one.

15. Roman Banned Banned

Someguy,
    Clearly you didn't read my post. Go back and read. Then bring something to the discussion other than ad hominems. Thanks.

16. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

The apology is a nice counterpoint to the ridiculous cries for reparations to US blacks for the crime of slavery commited against their ancestors. US blacks should thank God that their ancestors came to live in the US by whatever means. The population of blacks living in the US is the wealthiest population of blacks with the highest standard of living of any black population in the world.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

as long as yo yourself post crap i will crap on em. you cheeeky bitch

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

whay dont you say also 'let there be light'?....you are a prize puddinhead

19. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I was just making a conclusion that anyone else would have been able to make, but doesn't allow himself to make, because (s)he is hiding the truth to hi(s)(m)self.

It's all based on the same: basic instinct: lack of common sense, ignorance and egoism.

20. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Fine! You choose to be stupid. I won't answer any of your posts any more until you start supplying arguments instead of baseless insulting and accusing.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

haha..isthat a threat. that you will sulk, and not answer my posts...? and of course te hypocrite too, like all racists are. that last sentence....being baselss insulting and accusing is exactly what you and your homies racist mates constantly do on these boards (seemingly 24/7 do you sleep??) against Black people....usin your racist 'facts' to justify your racism

i have got my eye on you

22. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

At least he can choose it instead of just being one like yourself and J.B and MAN.... whatshisname!

Reperations???????You can't put all blacks in that category! Most black people just want to be left alone. You take all the history of black americans in AMERICA....all of the murders, rapes, hangings, brutal assaults, foster children because of slavery, false imprisonment, racial slurs, non productive education (because of white people, remember) for over 350 years....just in America remember, and you get alot of angry, violent people. NOT all, but some. What makes you even more stupid is that the majority of black crime rates involve other black people. Black people have very little use for you!
    As if no one else in the world is violent. :bugeye:
    There was and still are plenty of wealthy people that have dark skin in Africa. Stupid Jerk!

www.homestead.com/wysinger/ancientafrica.html
    3800-2950 BCE: Nubian A-group civilization, parallel to the Naqada 2 and 3 pre-dynastic cultures of Egypt. Qustul in Nubia could well have been the seat of Egypt's founding dynasty. Located in today's southern Egypt and northern Sudan was most probably the oldest cultural complex in Africa. Known as Nubia, "The Land of Gold," to Egypt, the people of this land first called their civilization Ta-Seti, "Land of the Bow." Named so for its famous archers, Ta-Seti was a land of natural wealth, of gold mines, ebony, ivory and incense which she traded heavily with her neighbors

Last edited: Oct 24, 2005
  23. ReighnStorm The Smoke that Thunders Registered Senior Member

Good thing this is only your opinion because it's definately not a fact!
    He's stupid like you are!

Information is information...no matter who or how it's processed. Whether it's true and legitimate is what matters.
    Also. It doesn't matter who invented slavery. Whites still took a huge part in it!

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/ancientafrica.html
    CHECK IT OUT!
    Really........

Oh yeah, J.B's real smart and accurate all the time huh??? He's not racist and prejudiced and discriminating at all huh???? Idiot! You make me sick!