We Apologize

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but what do they eat until they get older??? Black babies DO need food, don't they? So ...the more babies you have, the more food you need to keep them alive, yet, at the same time, the parents don't even have enough to eat themselves. Hmmm, is that "black logic"???

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Some losses are acceptable on the way. That is how things go. Not every child was or is expected to survive.

Life is a bitch.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Von Chav Gold chains & Stella!! Registered Senior Member

Whats your point? We were in the same boat once, as SpuriousMonkey said. This "Black Logic" was once "White Logic" too dumbass. Hell, it's "Human Logic" albeit flawed. Stop stating the obvious - I notice it's a depth you keep succumbing to in order express your dumbass opinions.
    You know, it really would'nt surprise me if J.B and Baron Max were the same people. Both have the same dellusional opinions and both think they're special. "Oh! Look at me!! I'm a 'Baron'!" - Someone thinks alot of themselves don't they??

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

That's because of Papa Doc Duvalier made himself dictator and fucked up the whole country. The people had no say in it.

Iceland isn't all-white you dumbfuck.
    That's because it gets a lot of trade and foreign aid from the UN.
    And this is a good thing? I just shows how stupid white people are to start a country there.
    No it's not, bluetard. One of those balkan countries made itself independant in the 1990s.
    Mainly because they haven't suffered hundreds of years of Spanish, British, or French rule, and because they get a lot of foreign aid money to spend with.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Baron Max:

Reliable contraception is not readily available. In many poor African countries, the Catholic church also has a large influence in preventing people taking contraceptive measures.

Really, Baron, you should do some minimal reading to educate yourself.

Such is human nature. If I put you in a small room with 20 other people and regularly handed out enough food for 15 of you, I wonder what would happen?

J.B.

Haiti also has massive environmental problems and overpopulation for its size and resources. Which just emphasizes my point regarding Rwanda, again.

Iceland went through a period of struggling with its own environmental challenges. Its trade with the rest of Europe is one major reason it can be as afluent as it is.

Have you read Jared Diamond's book Collapse? You ought to. It discusses both Haiti and Iceland, and will answer all your questions in a way that the racist websites you reference cannot.

What a limited knowledge of the world you and the Baron have. It's almost predicable that you'd end up so bigotted.

9. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Well, it was in reply to your post, so logic would dictate that yes , i am really talking about you.

Yet again you hit the nail on the head, I am crying out to your parents, JB'S PARENTS, CAN YOU HEAR ME??? GIVE YOUR POOR DELUDED SON SOME LOVE AND ATTENTION, STOP HIS CRAZY RACIST OPINIONS, MAKE HIM SEE SENSE!!!!!!!

clearer enough for you now??????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. mountainhare Banned Banned

James R:
    Perhaps if the blacks in the poor, overpopulated countries of Africa took your advice, they would realize that there is a correlation between having sex, and getting pregnant.

Having children when your family is already starving is stupid and cruel. Having 10 children when your country is already overpopulated is selfish. Tell me why we should help these people, if they refuse to help themselves?

Should we donate a liver to an alcoholic who will keep binging after a transplant? Bleeding heart morons might say 'yes'. I'd beg to differ.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2005
  11. duendy Registered Senior Member

usally it is te parents who are racist--however subtle that may be, and te kids absorb it both consciously and unconsciously

12. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Although i find the rest of your post rather 'disagreeable', i have to say you have a very valid point here, i hold the same views on smoking, people coming into hospital with cancer ridden and tar filled lungs, should they have the same amount of medical attention as someone who has contracted lung cancer through no fault of their own? I think not.

13. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

That is exactly my point to JB, thank you for outlining it in a simpler form

:m:

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Driving big cars when there is a fuel shortage is also selfish.

Buying a big screen tv when people are starving is selfish.

Buying a pair of pants made by child labour is selfish.

Being part of the first world is a selfish act.

I hope you realize that you are a direct cause of poverty in the 3rd world.

It is because of you that these people have so many children. You can of course always blame other people for your own behaviour, but it just doesn't stick anymore in this information age. Nobody can claim to be ignorant of how the world works in this day and age.

15. mountainhare Banned Banned

How so? I don't drive a big car, I've never brought a big screen TV, and the pants I buy aren't made by child labour... they were made in Australia. So basically, all of your little accusations are just conjecture. Not that I'd expect any better from you, Mr. "Six million Jews died, but I can't explain the methodology."

I'm forcing African males to stick their dicks in African females, hence producing children? I don't remember telling morons to breed like rats if they can't provide for their offspring.

Oh wait, everything is always whiteys fault! I held a gun to their head and threatened to blow their brains out if they didn't breed like rats!

You're really making me laugh, spurious. Are you really serious, or is your post a joke? On one hand, the Africans accuse whitey of trying to wipe them out by giving them condoms. Then you come along and say that whitey wants overpopulation in poor African countries.

I would give you partial credit for saying that the 1st world (mainly Britain, France and the U.S) may be partially responsible for the state many African countries are in. However, they are not responsible for the decision of Africans to bring children into the world which they cannot feed.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ever hear of .....NOT fucking!!!

If your family is starving to death, it would seem prudent to NOT bring more hungry mouths into the family ...even if that meant that you had to forego the pleasure of sex ten times a day!! And if the blacks of the world can't see that, then there's a much, much greater problem than just poverty and hunger!

And just who put them in this "room"? Who is keeping them in this "room"? And who is doing the "handing out"? .....it's interesting, and telling, that you choose the term "handing out" in relation to the black problem. Is it because you've been so conditioned by society that "hand outs" have become the norm for you/blacks?

So ye're blaming those problems on the white race?? Why? Cant the Haitians stop fucking either?! Is this type of problem ONLY with the non-white races of the world? If so, why?

Baron Max

17. mountainhare Banned Banned

Baron Max:
    Shhh, such simple logic as 'Don't fuck when you can't feed the kids you already have.' doesn't exist in liberal dumbfuck land. In liberal dumbfuck land, you have as many kids as you want, because there will always be some stranger to pay to look after your offspring. God forbid having to take responsibility for the children you have brought into the world!

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

What? you are not using a computer? You are not living in a western country? You actually never used or owned anything made in the 3rd world?

It's a statistical impossibility.

19. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Worked for you didnt it?????

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I'm not sure that I fully understand your sentiments here. Are you saying that if the western world stops driving cars, stops buy big-screen TVs and stops buying products made in 3rd world countries, then no one would be poverty-stricken nor starving to death???? Please explain that logic.

"I hope you realize that you are a direct cause of poverty in the 3rd world."

Please explain that logic. And please remember that you said "DIRECT cause" of poverty....

But isn't that exactly what ye're doing by making the above statement? I mean, aren't you blaming the western world ("...other people") for the behavior of those in the 3rd world??

Baron Max

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I didn't actually read ALL of your posts, but do you realize that the greater majority of your past posts have been nothing but personal attacks?? ...and most exhibiting lots of anger and hostility??

Do you always allow the words written on your computer monitor to cause you such anger and hostility? Why? Aren't they just words? Do you beat your head against brick walls because you don't like how they look?

You really should get a better grip on your anger ...it's not good for you to be so angry ...especially at something that you can do nothing about.

Baron Max

22. J.B Banned Banned

You know, I used to never believe that one group of people (whites) was or is superiour to another group of people (blacks).

But, with the way alot of you here explain that all the ways that blacks behave is only due to all the ways whites have and still are treating them.

Well,
    you guys are starting to change change my mind on this subject.

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I didn't realize you don't know how the world works. The current system needs a 3rd world to operate. Otherwise we cannot live in luxury.

Read for instance this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_8/002-8701089-0704043?v=glance&s=books

for an introduction to the world we live in.