was hitler jewish

Discussion in 'History' started by zweio, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

His grandfather was Jewish, so that'd make him a quarter jewish, wouldn't it?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gort Registered Senior Member

I don't really believe Hitler was Jewish but there is conjecture as to whether Heydrich was.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Darkman Registered Senior Member

What has that got to do with this thread? Weed is bad for you and will make you paranoid.
    Interesting, if it's true.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lesdomes Registered Member

According to the website "Ten Myths About the Holocaust":

...The idea that Hitler was Jewish (or “part” Jewish) stems from confusion about his father’s family history. Hitler's father, Alois, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schickelgruber and a man she refused to name. This has led to much speculation about Hitler’s paternal grandfather. Some maintain that Alois’ father was a Jew named Frankenberger, a claim that probably stems from Hans Frank’s testimony at the Nuremberg Trials (1945-1946). Frank, the Governor General of occupied Poland, later executed by the Soviets, declared that Hitler's grandmother had worked as a servant for a Frankenberger family in Graz, Austria, that the head of the family seduced her, and that Hitler's father was the result. Looking into this, Simon Wiesenthal, the noted “Nazi hunter,” found no evidence of any Jewish family named Frankenberger ever living in Graz. Moreover, the Jews had been expelled from Graz in the 15th century and not allowed back until 1856, nearly twenty years after Alois was born in 1837. What is known, is that when Alois was five years old, Maria Anna married one Johann Georg Heidler. Sometime around her death in 1842, Alois was taken in and raised by Johann Georg’s brother, Johann Nepomuk Hüttler (a variant spelling of “Heidler”). Interestingly, Alois kept “Schickelgruber” as his surname until 1855, when he had himself legitimized as the “son of Georg Hitler” (another variant spelling of “Heidler”). This was not done because of any shame about his illegitimacy, since illegitimacy was widespread in the Waldviertel – the region of Austria where the family lived – composing nearly 40% of births in the 19th century. Rather, it seems to have been because Johann Nepomuk Hüttler made it a condition for naming Alois his sole heir. Indeed, given this and the fact that Johann Nepomuk raised him, it is entirely possible that he, rather than some putative Jew, was Alois’ biological father and Adolf Hitler’s grandfather. To be sure, Hitler took pains to conceal his birth records, but some attribute this to his fear of revealing the Schickelgruber family’s history of mental disability (retardation and severe depression), rather than any supposed Jewish ancestry.

8. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Well, just an interesting fact. He wasn't jewish, he was an aryan

However, he did have jewish relatives, and a jewish name

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Of course he was. And so are you.

10. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Well, I am jewish, and do not stand for any aryan beleifs at all, but sure go ahead think what you want of me.

11. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Oh your Jewish? How nice. I didn't know very many Jews in Texas. Well there are a few in the south. Like in Arkansas, theres more then a handful there.
    Anyway. Hilter was not Jewish. Hilter was born in Austria, and it is said that his grandfather was part Jewish. Personally I think that's crap. Someone might've just said that to put some blame on the Jews, so the Germans would have less too worry about. Even if he was part Jewish, who cares?
    Hilter hated everyone pretty much. I didn't know this but Clergymen were even put in concentration camps. So he had something against Catholics as well.
    He also hated homosexuals. That bastard hated everyone it seems like.

12. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

*waits for a foley-tirade*

13. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Here is the only proof jewish had a jewish grandfather

The idea seems to arise from the remote possibility that Hitler's grandfather was Jewish. Hitler's father, Alois, was registered as an illegitimate child with no father. Alois' mother worked in the home of a wealthy Jew and there is some chance a son in that household got the woman (i.e., Hitler's grandmother) pregnant. Adolf Hitler was not Jewish.

I got this from the jewish virtual library

14. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Lol no there arn't very many jews in texas at all, i'm on of very few.

I don't even know why i bothered to learn hebrew.

15. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Too read the torah at passover with everyone else, of course. =)

16. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Lol, right. Well, I didn't think of that. But, its not like i can touch it anyways.

17. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Oh really? I was invited to passover last year, and they were passing around the Torah for everyone too read it. Maybe it wasn't the torah actually...Well what do I know? I'm just a Christian. ha ha. I think it's cool that your learning Hebrew though. It's like apart of your history.
    Not that I'm going to waste my time learning Gaelic, but that's different.

18. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Lol. Well, we can touch the torah, but the words on it are way to holy for us to touch. Hey, why not learn Gaelic, such an interesting langauge.

Also I am done learning Hebrew, I've learned it all before i turned 12.

19. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

My heart bleeds.

That's more like it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

where's the linguistic section of this forum?

20. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

1. Dope is heroin, not weed.

2. Weed's better for you than coke, dope, x, or crack.

3. Paranoia is sometimes useful, such as when someone actually is following you...it makes them wary enough that they might just give up the chase.

No, aryan is the indus valley...hitler was more alpine.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
  21. RickyH Valued Senior Member

I'm speaking of the Aryan nation. A nazi type religion.

22. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

lol jewish race myth

23. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

Okay, I was thinking well if they can't touch the torah how do they learn about it?

I've learned a bit of Gaelic....not much.

That's awesome. About you knowing Hebrew, I mean.