was hitler jewish

Discussion in 'History' started by zweio, Mar 22, 2005.

1. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

hitler wasnt the most metnally sound person,i found out that the saint of my birthday was a catholic nun who got executed for being a jew.meh?also he said that the master race would have blonde hair and blue eyes,he had brown hair and brown eyes.meh?he was also looking for the spear of destiny,the lost ark,the holy grail,atlantis and many other things with fair amount of his soldiers.and also if you take the moustache out of historical context it just looks really stupid and so does he.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

hitlers was stark-raving nuts, a drug-addict, and a mass-murderer.
    many historians/pschyologists beleive that hitler was so evil, that it is impossible to understand such a personality. others think not...
    if by "jewish" you mean the religion, no he was not.
    if by "jewish" you mean a genetic chromasone that gives a person qualities and physical appearances of the stereotypical "jewish person", then yes.
    hitler's grandfather is widely though to be jewish, and since hitler's father was the offspring of that person, hitler assumed that Alois Schicklgruber, later Alois Hitler, contained a dominant "jewish" gene, not to say that his theories were right, because i believe that race theories are absolute bullcrap.
    he also believed that the pairing of a jewish person and a non-jew would always be a "jew". also, since he had what were then thought of as the stereotypical "jewish" traits: black hair, brownish eyes, large nose, and a jutting forehead.
    nowdays, of course, we know that racial stereotypes are mostly unsubstantiated bullcrap, and that the sterotypical "jewish look" is mostly from anti-semitic pamphlets and et cetera from the 18??-1945 era.

in short, yes and no, depending on how you define the word "jewish" and what context it is in.
    and i agree, that mustasche really did look incredibly stupid...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

hi john smith the 2nd,you copying my name?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John Smith II Banned Banned

I like dope :m: :bugeye:

8. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

and what does this have to do with the topic, eh?
    john smith and john smith 2?

man, i must be drunkish...

9. Xylene Valued Senior Member

There were a Central Asian group of tribes, who collectively went by the name of Kazars, and they all (or mostly) converted to Judaism in the 12th/13th Century AD. Does anyone know what happened to them or their descendnts, and/or where they ended up?

10. Arquibus Master of Useless Information Registered Senior Member

Hitler didn't know his father...Did something happen to his mother? I had always heard that he had adopted parents and that they were Jewish, though I couldn't reference that or anything. I had also heard that his mother was a Gypsy, another group that he persecuted. He also hated handicaps and homosexuals, and from the same sources I heard he was gay. We already know he had a major mental handicap (Ahhh the fine line between genius and insanity). Can anyone destroy these claims, or is this merely more ammo for the world is ironic in more ways than we know spiel?

11. Thersites Registered Senior Member

You must give evidence for claims. there is no need to destroy a claim when there is no reason to thnk it is true in the first place. The fact that you heard something is not evidence. I could allege that Arquibus is a programme suppsed to insert completely arbitrary and unsupported allegations in the hope that gullible people will believe them. Can you destroy this claim?

12. The Evelyonian Registered Senior Member

I've heard Hitler was Jewish because his mother was a Jew, but I've never seen anything to prove it.

13. Arquibus Master of Useless Information Registered Senior Member

Calm down, I was honestly hoping that someone could prove that these were wrong, I wasn't shouting that they were true. I was just looking for someone to tell me that they were full of crap. The reason that they have any credibility at all to me is simply because it seems there is some stupid twist to everything. Man, you'd think everyone was as paranoid as me...

14. Thersites Registered Senior Member

The onus is on whoever makes a claim to produce evidence that it is true if they are challenged, not on people to disprove them.

15. ursula Registered Member

i heard years ago that his mother had cancer and was treated by a jewish doctor, but i also heard his grandfather was jewish. actually, who cares?
    ursula

16. Arquibus Master of Useless Information Registered Senior Member

It isn't my claim, I was just curious if anyone else had heard something similar. I'm not trying to push any belief about what happened, merely questioning a possibility and seeing if anyone knew a direct reason why it was wrong.

17. Roman Banned Banned

Hitler didn't need to hate Jews to kill them. I mean, I kill animals and I don't hate them. I just need to, that's all.

Hitler needed a scapegoat, and he needed somewhere to head his country. Germans were extremely nationalist a century ago, hell, everyone was, and Hitler needed to harnass this power. What better way than through self-worship?

Besides that, Hitler killed a lot more than just Jews; he picked on about every minority group he could; especially the ones that would take jobs from Germans, or hold onto large pieces of wealth. Remember, Germany was seeing the worst depression ever when Hitler entered the scene.

So rather than write Hitler off as some sort of psychotic, twisted, homocidial maniac, we ought to take notes on the way human behaviour can be directed when the tribe is threatened, and at the various outlets it assumes.

18. Thersites Registered Senior Member

The problem with the argument that Hitler didn't hate jews [and other races]and only used them as a scapegoat for tactical reasons is the fact that he and the nazis pursued racist policies even when they were militarilly counter-productive. When the nazis invaded the Soviet Union they were welcomed, but their policies very soon alienated many of the locals and turned them into guerrillas. Later in the war the nazis used valuable railway trucks and fuel to transport and murder jews rather than for military purposes. In fact, towards the end of the war, Hitler seems to have regarded the main war aim as the extermination of the jews of Europe rather than postponing defeat or reaching some kind of settlement.

19. Silas asimovbot Registered Senior Member

And it's also beginning to sound like everybody who was illegitimate was fathered by a Jew!
    How ironic! Since Hitler, if it could be proved that he was one quarter Jewish would certainly have fallen foul of the racial purity laws, since he was Jewish by their definition. By the Nuremburg Laws, one-quarter Jewish blood was sufficient to deprive you of citizenship!

Actually that is not as doubtable as you think. If you were a reasonably well to do family that had a servant staff, odds on in any one generational period, at least one girl would fall pregnant to a family member. A family member falling pregnant to a male servant was probably slightly less common.

And how do I know this? I myself am not unlikley the product of such a union! My great grandmother was in service, and had my grandmother out of wedlock.

20. River Ape Valued Senior Member

It would be interesting to carry out DNA tests on the alleged Hitler skull fragment held in the Russian State Archives.

21. Nathan Registered Senior Member

Source: http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

So how could somebody be 1/4 Jewish? You were either born to a Jewish mother or you were not.

22. Thersites Registered Senior Member

Born to a jewish mother is a religious definition. In the eyes of the nazis the jews were a distinct race with a distinct racial taint which affected anyone of jewish descent. People who partly jewish by ancestry were defined as mischlings and were not- yet- going to be dealt with as drastically as the nazis treated the jews.

23. Darkman Registered Senior Member

No Hilter wasn't Jewish, and I'm sure He would be most offended at the accusation!