was hitler jewish

Discussion in 'History' started by zweio, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Thersites Registered Senior Member

Then black hair is carried by a dominant gene.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

wait wait wait!
    black hair = jewish? // what have you been smoking?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Thersites Registered Senior Member

It's a remarkably bad book. The problem is that there is no reason to think that anything in the book is true. The thesis is that Wttgenstein was such a truly wonderful chap that Hitler permanently felt inferior to him and hated all jews [Wittgenstein himself wasn't jewish by religion: his ancestors were] as a consequence.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thersites Registered Senior Member

No, but someone who had the delusion that the Poles were conspiring to take over the world and thAT there are characteristically Polish hereditary traits would think you were an evil Pole.

Interestingly the British Foreign Secretary Ernest Bevin who tried to enforce UN regulations against Jewish immigration into Palestine was illegitimate and it was alleged that his father was a jew. It seems that some people can only believe that antisemitism can exist in the children of jews.

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Oh, ok. I'll think about that "take over the world" thing.
    p.s. I thought that everyone is trying to take over the world and that it has been pretty much all of our known history.

9. Thersites Registered Senior Member

Not the world- they start off small with the adjoining country and work their way up. Most conspiracies are run by people who say and probably believe that they are actually fighting a conspiracy. The bolshevists believed in capitalist conspiracies, the nazis in jewish and bolshevist conspiracies. Contemporary muslims believe in satanic conspiracies. The US believes in islamic conspiracies....

10. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Well.. of course you have to start small. You can not take over the world in one snap.
    Hitler had the plan for his "living space for arians" from the begining, but he didn't declare war to all the known world when he got into office, did he?

11. Thersites Registered Senior Member

There's lots of argument about how far Hitler planned or thought at all- was he sincere in Mein kampf or in his later speeches or in all or none of them?

12. Thersites Registered Senior Member

I haven't been smoking anything: i prefer snuff. Someone or other up the thread thinks there is a black-haired jewish gene which is sometimes recessive and sometimes dominant. I've been pointing out the flaws in these theories.

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Well.. we should organize a ritual and call his spirit from beyond to know the answer.

14. oparo Registered Member

What gave you the idea that Hitler was a blond and blue-eyed person?

15. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Erm, I don't think anyone thinks so. Have you read the thread at all?

16. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

that dosnt affect the fact that black hair cant emerge from two blonde parents.

17. Thersites Registered Senior Member

Yor original words.
    A dominant gene carries characteristics which always dominate over other genetic traits. If, as you now say, "black hair can't emerge from two blond parents", blondness is the recessive gene and will appear unexpectedly and unpredictably.
    What is the difference between the genes for "the black haired jewish phenotype" and genes for ordinary black hair? How can you tell one from the other? It would be perfectly possible for Hitler's father's father to be blonde and aryan [or blond and nonaryan] under these circumstances. You have not shown that Hitler's mother was blond and aryan which you would need to do.

18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

What's arian anyways?
    Is that a tribe or something?

19. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

Aryans were the conquerors of ancient North India, the creators of the oldest recorded history, the caste system and the roots of Hinduism.

Aryan is also a crazy racist European idea about an original pure European people. The sequence of the creation of the Nazi Aryan idea goes something like this: Linguists discover that an Indo-European language group exists. Iterest in Sanskrit history develops to try to find the connection between Europe and India. Racist Europeans embrace the Sanskrit Vedas ancient racist Aryan conquerors of India as being pure Europeans. Making the Sanskrit Aryans be Europeans is the best way to make existence of the Indo-European language group fit with the beliefs in the genetic Superiority of Europeans. This thinking was happening during the late 1800s a long with a lot of other racist junk science.

Swastika is the Sanskrit word for the Swastika symbol but with the direction reversed. The words Aryan and Iranian come from the same source.

Whoever these people were who brought their languages to dominance in India and Iran, their cousins did the same thing in Europe a few centuries earlier.

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

There are no reversed directions, but both directions are used. In Balt ornaments both directions are widely used and Balts being the oldest indo-europeans in Europe...

Here it is on an indian temple:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Here on Lielvardes belt, which is something like Balt holy scriptures:

p.s. Many words in Sanskrit are indeed the same as in Lithuanian and Latvian languages.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  21. plexus Registered Senior Member

Pardon, can you mention a few examples? Just a personal interest.

22. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Of course. How about this common saying?
    Please take in mind many thousands of years the languages have evolved seperately

(except Latvian and Lithuanian which parted not so long ago, some 700 or so years ago)

23. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I checked some of my notes, here are a few more. Because Latvian language has specific characters I will give two versions (the original in brackets). Try setting your browser to (win1257 or utf8 to see correctly)

There are many more simmilarities if you compare vedic hymns and ancient Balt folk songs, but that really is another topic.
    ---
    *These are not really synonims to "mystery", but are the closest in translation. "Mani (māņi) is more like "unexplained manifestation(s) that look not quite real".

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005