Was Hitler crazy?

Discussion in 'History' started by desi, Mar 1, 2010.

1. draqon Banned Banned

the Jews were a case to unite against a common enemy, a scapegoat. He needed a common reasoning amongst Germans to unite them to make them stronger in mind so that they believed in themselves. So that the country would revive itself.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

Actually, this wasn't against Muslims at all. In actual fact, nothing at all was against Muslims, per se.

The ad you're showing is to promote a more severe immigration policy, and what to do with the foreigners who break Swiss law. If you look at how many foreigners, or non-Swiss are in jail, and what percentage they represent in comparison to the Swiss...it's appalling, and hints on the fact that we do need a more strict ruling.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

it was aimed at brown-to-black people in general, you are right.

yeah ... and the ban for building minarets was only for security reasons

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

another masterpiece from swiss SVP

57% voted for the ban. that hitler was crazy is unimportant. but a majority listening to people like him is what i call crazy.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  8. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

*sigh* not this bullsh-t argument again. Most foreigners, and immigrants in Switzerland aren't "brown-to-black". The black sheep represents those who are in Switzerland to engage in criminal activities. But you wouldn't know, ignorant as you are...I mean look at that ..you don't seem to have a clue about Swiss politics, and then you obviously have never ever heard of the Black Sheep idiom before otherwise you wouldn't spout this much bullshit in just one sentence.

*sigh* more bullsh-t..there was a thread about this topic already. I'm not going to reiterate the same thing over and over again, and with this bring this topic off-topic. But really, go educate yourself about Switzerland before you spout more nonsense, it would spare us a lot of time. Thank you.

9. WWII Fanatic Registered Member

"yeah he wanted to be an artist but they did not let him...so his vengeance came upon the world. Or so the story goes. Oh and an alcoholic father with suffering mother is in it too.

Perfect recipe for krieg."

i also heard that an expeirience of seeing his parent "get it on" caused him to have some strange views of women.

10. WWII Fanatic Registered Member

hitler didn't start out crazy, just "disurbed". the fact that his doctor was a quack, and that he became addicted to several drugs:m: didn't help much either.

11. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I don't know if Hitler was actually certifiably crazy, but he clearly wasn't right in the head. Normal people don't think and do the sort of things he came up with and/or allowed others to do under his watch.

12. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Not crazy. If anything he was evil. Smart, but evil.

13. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

i would think a large part of this is whats draws the line between sane and crazy? Hitler was a very sane man, a war genuis really. But he commited genocide, so does that make him crazy? We dont know if he had any mental illness, and I dont think he did.

14. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Like I said it doesn't make him crazy, just evil.

15. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

So a sane man can commit genocide?

16. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

A moral man won't commit genocide. I'm not sure if sanity is a deciding factor.

17. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Yes. A crazy person more likely kills random people not a certain genre of people.

18. Newyorker121594 Registered Senior Member

well hitler was a man with a vision and he wanted something he tried it and does that give us the right to call him crazy?