Was 9-11 a government conspiracy?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Euler is my Hero, Jan 18, 2006.

1. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

I stand corrected. Not by Happeh, mind you. I admit that I, a freshman in high school, made a semi-uniformed statement about the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Now that I know otherwise and have admitted I was wrong, will someone please explain the "Happeh Theory" to me?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Now go talk about this with your teacher and start a huge debate.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

- N

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. dkb218 Banned Banned

iT WASN'T HIS WIFE HE SPOKE TO... IT WAS A VERIZON OPERATOR....

TO ALL YOU HOLIER THAN THOU GEORGE BUSH IS GOD PEOPLE...

WATCH THE VIDEO THEN COME BACK AND LETS TALK.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

AND AGAIN, TRY MAKING A CELL PHONE CALL AT 33,000 FEET...YOUR OWN PERSONAL CELL PHONE - NOT THE SAT PHONE ON THE PLANE.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Light Registered Senior Member

Hey, tone it down a little, OK?

And an ordinary cellphone will work fine at that altitude. Actually, much better than on the ground when the nearest tower is 6 1/4 miles away.

8. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

the speed of the plane wont let you make a phone call,the towers wont connect fast enough.

thats why they wont let anyone use a phone on the plane,it would fuck up their lies.

9. Light Registered Senior Member

Bull!

Go back to sleep, kid.

10. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

LOL

Mars, get help

11. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

"Was 9-11 a government conspiracy?"

No.

But the aftermath has been, and whatever you've read or heard in the mainstream media about it is almost entirely false.

For instance-

No organization named "Al Qaeda" exists; Usama's group in Afghanistan was called the MAK; The Mujahadeen. The name "al qaida" was dreamed up by US Intelligence; it was only the name of the BASE where the MAK were headquartered in Afghanistan while fighting the Russians.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya... oddly, because they had nothing to do with bases of operations in Afghanistan -or- in Sudan, where he fled after being stripped of his Saudi citizenship in 1995.

Usama bin Laden is NOT wanted by Federal Authorities for the Sept. 11 attacks. Check the FBI's own website for proof.

Google "PENTTBOM" (EDIT: the FBI has (/snicker) recently changed their website (within the past 3 or 4 months) sanitizing it of any reference to the 9-11 attacks and BOMBING)

If you've never heard of that, it's because you weren't meant to. It is the name given to the "wild goosechase" conducted by the FBI for ANY names on which to pin the 9-11 "hijackings"

Six (possibly seven) of the alleged 19 Hijackers (20, if crazily count Zacharias Moussaoui) are still alive.

PENTTBOM stands for- "Pentagon / Twin Towers BOMBING"

The real "architect" of the 9-11 attacks is Ramzi Yousef, who has been in custody and behind bars in the US since he was convicted of conspiracy in 1996 for the "Bojzenka" plot. He was also the cell leader in the first WTC bombing in 1993.

The real "mastermind" of the 9-11 attacks is thought to be Ramzi Yousef's uncle- Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, but he is NOT wealthy or influential enough to have masterminded such an attack; he certainly could NOT have had Cheney handicapping our air defenses that morning across the entire North Eastern quadrant by running drills called "Vigilant Warrior" and "Vigilant Guardian" (et al).

General Ahmed Mahmoud (sp?) of Pakistan's ISI, one week before the attacks, ordered an aid to wire one Mohammed Atta $100,000.00 in the US (Florida, iirc). (Sources abound, google them- I'm not recalling this for the edification of the counter-conspiracy-theory-theorists)

The ISI General left office within days of the 9-11 attacks.

Pakistan was up to its eyeballs in financing the 9-11 attacks; not a peep from US domestic news; just a footnote in the 9-11 Whitewash Commission about it.

Condaleeza Rice was lying when she testified before the Kean Commission that the government had no idea planes could be used as weapons of terror. Lucky for her, she was never sworn in.

The president supposedly "testified"- to just three members of the Kean 9/11 Commission behind closed doors, and off the record also; all notes (if any were taken) were classified or destroyed after the cabal, I mean, closed-door pResidential testimony.

So when you ask whether or not 9-11 was a government conspiracy, no it wasn't- however the coverup of what really happened; obstruction of justice, lying to Congress, the American People, and the International Community; the distribution of intentional disinformation and fixed intelligence; and two needless wars which are about to bankrupt the US later; and the quid pro quo "annexation" of the Atty General and the Judiciary (Supreme Court)- those are government conspiracies.

And- there's no "theory" about any of it.

Besides, remember what Napoleon Boneparte once wrote- "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Ofcourse, the following is an opinion (I'm paraphrasing attorney Stanley Hilton who had tried to represent 400+ families of the 9-11 victims in a suit against the White House but who was refused mere discovery power!), but in light of what is now known about Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin, and nefarious projects such as Northwoods- it may ring true:

That "if the government simply allowed 9-11 to happen (through negligence), then they made it happen"

I happen to disagree, but, there it is.

All that without even touching "bombs in the buildings" or "remote electronic hijacking"...

Greetings

12. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

I work in the wireless industry and have looked into the claims of the phone calls from the passengers of the hijacked planes; some of them might be genuine, others might not be.

In 2001, my company was only beginning to ramp up production of 3G wireless, and most of what was deployed around the NE United States at that time was TDMA; CDMA was only a few years old and dual wattage (0.6W~3W) phones were fairly uncommon.

The "tripping" of switching equipment in the MTSO's wasn't likely a problem; the Bells have had high speed solid state switching since the 1970's, so that's a myth.

However, AMPS service in 2001, or even 2G TDMA service without a booster amplifier, inside a plane at 30,000 feet isn't likely; not for extended periods of time. "Airfones" then had boosted signals which operated at about 850 (some 895) MHz, and iirc, were using plain old FM or stepped FM for modulation.

The "9-11 passenger phone calls" afaics are still something of a mystery; not necessarily "a conspiracy" but mysterious.

The cockpit FDR's and CVR's still being held and classified pisses me off; that's got to be illegal.

Similarly, the OKC footage confiscated by the FBI which McVeigh's defense team found but were barred access to during discovery litigation.

Ask me about that stuff some time; and judicial misconduct during the OKC Grand Jury.

greetings

13. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Happeh theory basically states that "Masturbation will make you go blind!", adn cause heart problems, and make you lean your head towards you masturbating hand. Complete and utter unproven bullshit of course

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

Let's do some maths. Passenger plane flies at say, 800Kmh. Base stations are 10Km apart. 800Kmh is 13km per minute. So it takes about 45 seconds to cross a signal midpoint. 45 seconds? Cellphones can't connect to a base station in 45 seconds? Who's your service with, Cingular ;-) ? Don't facts, rather spoil conspiracy theories ;-) ?

15. River Ape Valued Senior Member

So far as I was able to follow the news, from here in the UK, early on it was given out that none of the four black boxes from Ground Zero had been found. In another forum, I was roundly condemned as a conspiracy nut for arguing that I found this very unlikely.

Later, the official line seemed to be neither to deny nor confirm the survival of the boxes -- but I am unaware of any fresh news in the last couple of years. Has there been any admission that the black boxes are in FBI (or CIA, FEMA, NIST, NTSB) keeping? I would welcome a link to any reliable information on this subject.

16. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I dismiss everything they say as purposeful lies meant to make you and your family stupid and easy to control.

Or I dismiss everything they say as incompetence.

Your statement is false.

17. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Will you stop spreading falsehoods about me?

I can prove what I say easily to any person with an open mind. Any person interested in facts, not a power play or a submission/dominance game.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

you did say masturbation will make you blind
    you did say masturbation will make you weak
    you did say masturbation is the leading cause of death due to aids
    you did say masturbation will make one of your arms shorter

stop your fucking crying happeh
    face it, your a loser

19. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

he just ignore intelligent inquiries into his lies\fantasies (like Brain Fooley does). his goal is to poison young minds that read this but he hasnt realized he has the IQ of a handball.

20. Light Registered Senior Member

Hey - be reasonable. You're giving handballs a bad name; they are much smarter than him!

21. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Fixed for accuracy.

22. dkb218 Banned Banned

Project Achilles Report

Cell phones traveling in airliners can get a service signal at heights up to some 6,000 ft, but it is not possible to make a connection, at least not while traveling at the usual cruising speed of a normal airliner (500-550 mph). Since in all cases (if at all) connections could only be established well after the pilots have pulled out the landing gear at some 2,000 ft and at a cruising speed of 230 mph or less, it seems safe to conclude that in summer of 2003, no connection could be made with a cell phone from an airliner flying in the U.S. when above an altitude above ground of 2,000 ft (610 m) and when traveling with a speed over 230 mph. Considering the fast descent of the planes and the fact that they kept slowing down as they approached the runway, the height at which a connection could be established might actually be as low as 1,500 ft (457.5 m), and the speed around 200 mph.

The reason why a connection could only be established at some 1,500 ft above ground despite the fact that a signal was present already at some 6,000 ft may be that the speed of the traveling aircraft was too high at higher altitudes. It seems safe to say that the speed must be under 230 mph in order to establish a stable connection, a speed which an airliner can reach only during landing, with landing gear, air brakes and flaps all the way out.

It is generally agreed upon that all the airliners that crashed on September 11, 2001, flew at a high cruising speed of 500 mph and more until they crashed. Thus, it seems safe to say that no cell phone of any type could have established any stable connection to any cell site at that speed, no matter which height the planes flew at. This is particularly true for United Airlines flight 93, which did not only fly at high speed but also at a relatively high altitude during the time when the alleged cell phone calls were placed.

and to be fair, I have no personel knowledge of this.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Unlikely in the extreme, dkb. Roaming service is quite quick. I've used cell phones on a variety of flights just prior to landing. Furthermore the complaint appears to be that the planes were travelling too quickly (again, roaming service); height seems to have "disappeared off the radar" in the article.

Geoff