Warning: A Word Of Advice

Discussion in 'Chemistry' started by Reiku, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

Warning Parents!!! You May Kill Your Child!! So take heed;

You should not make a child or a teen smoke a superfluous amount of cigarettes if you catch them smoking one. It seems to be something many parents have done in hope it would deter them for life.

Cigarettes contain a poison called Plutonium-210 or given chemically as an elementary symbol in chemistry \(Po^{210}\), a HIGHLY radioactive material. Even in small doses, it gives off more radioactivity
    Where \(102.91 kJ.mol^{-1}\) is the heat of evaporation when concerning the radioactive strength of the radiation magnitude emitted from a system, and it is found to be quite high when considering Plutonium-210.

If we consider the magnitude when comparing its mass content, polonium-210 is around \(250,000\) times more toxic than hydrogen cyanide (the actual \(LD_{so}\) for \(Po^{210}\) is about \(1micg\) for an \(80\) kg person compared to about \(250mg\) for hydrogen cyanide). That’s how powerful it is.

And even though it is a small amount, by making your child smoke the amount I have heard parents make them go through as a lesson not to, you are in fact putting the child’s life at risk, never mind for the sake of health in the future.

If you make your child smoke one after the other, in let’s a say a quantity of seven packets, you are in fact subjecting their bodies to levels of Plutonium which is a radioactive substance, and since their body capacity well out-weighs that of the volume of an average adult, you are subjecting them very possibly to magnitudes that can cause a similar, agonizing death with that what happened just last year... For those who are not sure what the side effects are, take your memories back to the Russian spy who was assassinated using the very same chemicals in reasonably small amounts just last year. And, as you might, he died as a result.

SO PLEASE!!!! I beg you, parents of the future, and parents of the present, do not use this as a way to stop your child from ever smoking again, because you may accidentally kill your child from over-exposure to the radioactive properties found in a single cigarette.

References

Cooperative Research Forum :: Iran :: . Dirty bomb and Iran war
    6 Apr 2007 ... Ex-KGB spy Litvinenko died in London on 11/23. ..... shedding its supply of plutonium and enriched uranium - capable of producing dozens of ...
    www.cooperativeresearch.org/phorum5/read.php?7,723 - 80k - Cached - Similar pages

George W. Bush - Terrorist in the White House - Main Page
    12 Apr 2004 ... Egyptian 'Mossad spy' dies in UK PDF Aljazeera JUNE 28, 2007 ...... and up went the purity of the smaller Plutonium 239 core. ...
    www.nogw.com/ - 349k - Cached - Similar pages

On Cigarettes CONTENTS of radioactive plutonium:

P
    Plutonium is a fission fuel for Nuclear Energy and weapons ( Atomic Bomb; .... gas grills, certain home and portable stoves, and certain cigarette lighters. ...
    www.hydrocut.com/Terms/P.html - 72k - Cached - Similar pages

Science in Christian Perspective
    Alpha-emitters such as polonium and fissile plutonium 239 can be ... the main cancer-causing agent in cigarettes, or large quantities of CU2, NO, and SO2, ...
    www.asa3.org/aSA/PSCF/1980/JASA6-80Irish.html - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

(Abstract of a possible experimentation that can prove or disprove the above)

~ Excerpt: The ONLY way to falsify the above (or at least, from what I understand) is by summing the quantity of radiation from one cigarette alone, and then make a total sum, of what was given hypothetically several packets.

This total sum, should give some identification to how it would effect and quite possibly kill a child, through the body-mass content over the sum of the P-210. This, if measured correctly, we can then scientifically determined whether this torment on the child could cause death itself, in a slow, agonizing, as painful is to much of a remedial word to describe the effects of such radioactivity working against the subjects internal defense mechanisms, which in result, makes turns them into a vegetabalized state, and with very little movement, since motor-functions are disabled through the processes.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

what kind of moron does that? I thought it was just a Hollywood movie/TV thing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

so...Reiku...everyone who smokes cigarettes is also radioactive?

why is this not in pseudoscience?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Exactly. In my country, many parents have subjected their children to this unfrotuate set of actions.

And no... it;s not Hollywood material.

8. Reiku Banned Banned

Did you not understand my point about mass-body ratio?

9. draqon Banned Banned

well...that 250,000 thing...were did you get it?

10. Reiku Banned Banned

A wiki source, so that i could make sure that my recollection of the magnitude was correct.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

12. Reiku Banned Banned

Actually, i didn't not only read it, it was also broadcast on BBC television as a report from a medical doctor. So, yes... i will indeed believe it.

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Reiku, are you confusing plutonium with polonium?

14. Kadark Banned Banned

Yeah, I think Reiku means Polonium-210, not Plutonium-210. I don't have this information memorized, but I'm pretty sure that 210 doesn't fall within the range of Plutonium's isotopes.

15. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Absolutely correct! The "great master of physics" obviously pays no more attention to detail in chemistry than he does in physics!!! UGH!!!!:bugeye:

(He also doesn't know the difference in the English words "bare" and "bear" - as in "bear with me" - even though English is his first language.)

16. Reiku Banned Banned

I apologize. I mixed the two up.

But, the OP still holds true.

17. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Yes, you are correct. Plutonium isotopes range from Pu-228 to Pu-247.

Obviously, the OP has no idea what he's talking about. (As usual.)

18. Reiku Banned Banned

I got two very similar words confused. It doesn't remove the principle and stated facts given. Grow up...

19. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Your original premise is still false - even after considering the silly chemical mistake. Nicotine is, and always has been the mot poisonous chemical found in cigarettes and tar is the most carcinogenic.

Show proof that your OP is correct and that my statements (above) are incorrect.

20. Reiku Banned Banned

No. There is the same radioactive material found even in ciggarettes. My conclusions are backed by actual science.

21. Reiku Banned Banned

If you are denying this, then ask any med-doc on-line.

22. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Invalid response.

Show proof of your claim. You volunteered the statements, it's up to you to prove your claim.

23. OilIsMastery Banned Banned

Putin murdered Litvinenko with Polonium (Po) not Plutonium (Pu)...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!