War on drugs, Chinese style

Discussion in 'World Events' started by dixonmassey, Nov 10, 2005.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

So it is ok to poison your miller lights too?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Sure it is! The difference is we aren't ADDICTED to Miller beer and if you told us it was poisoned, we wouldn't drink it. Drug addicts, however, would continue to use drugs even knowing that it would kill them. See the difference between enjoying a beer and being addicted to drugs?

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Look at it another way, Wes ....you ARE society! See the difference? You, as "society" set those very rules and laws ....YOU did that ...YOU made those laws, yet now ye're saying you don't want to obey them???

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Baron, what about non-addictive drugs?

8. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

If they are truely non addictive drugs, then people will just stop taking them when they see that they are poisoned. Addicts are dead while recreational users are clean and hopefully productive members of society. The war on drugs is won overnight.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Ok then, how do you poison the supply of drugs? If you could get to them, couldn't you just confiscate them? What about something like meth that you can make yourself?

10. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

I asked direct questions. You didn't answer them.

Your model isn't quite right. I am NOT society. There are many members of society who cannot relate and would have me subservient to their moronical (from my perspective) whim. I for instance, did not set ANY of the rules you say society has set, and do not agree with all of them that have been. I do not think this means I should be offed.

If you do, then you are a fascist.

11. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

It is basically impossible to confiscate all of the drugs in a country. Tankfully, you woudn't have to. Just poison a few percent of drugs and put them back into circulation. All the still sane ones will hear about the poisoning and just stop, being too afraid to go out and buy. Those too messed up by their addiction will keep taking and chances are they will be dead after a few more doses. Now, with no more customers, the dealers and producers go out of business.

Sure, some could try to make theirs at home. But production is difficult, risky, and easier for the government to catch. The problem is now more isolated and easy to squash.

12. dkb218 Banned Banned

Wow, that's some brutal shit!

Damn, taken out like that... Well if you wanna make an example that's the way to do it.

Of course, we'll never have such laws in this country - at least not in the forseeable future. Too much money to be made.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2005
  13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Alcohol addiciton kills people. Tabacco addiction kills people. We all know tabacco kills. It says so on the package. So I actually don't see the difference.

14. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Couldn't beer be classified as poison?

Yet...

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Ethanol is labeled with a warning.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Don't need no fuckin' law or government authorities, for that matter. Clockwood and I and a few other like-minded individuals will just go out and poison all the drugs ourselves!

I don't know ...is it more brutal than to see addicts fall into their own horrible deaths, one day at a time? What does "brutal" mean?

Baron Max

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Do the same with those, too. Poison everything, EVERYTHING, that people like that isn't deemed perfectly harmless and good for you by 99.9% of the people of the world! Anything NOT on that list, it gets poisoned ...and that would probably include pussy ...and I'd thus be one of the first to go!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

18. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Invent a special dildo for use in foreplay. It glows bright red in the presence of poison and STDs. Of course then someone will invent plastic explosive condoms...

Ah! The eternal arms race!

19. Roman Banned Banned

Ethanol's a toxin. Ethanol ruins lives. Why isn't it outlawed? Well, we tried it once. Didn't work. Turned out people were too addicted.

Poisoning a small amount of the drugs wouldn't do much to stop the drug problem. Drugs are already fairly lethal. Everyone knows that crack kills. Does that stop crack users?

Aren't you the one with the authoritarian complex?

Again, how do you guys know what these women are being executed for? The pictures look like they're from the sixties or seventies, judging by the film quality. Of course, Red China may just have shitty film.

The women could be getting shot for a lot of things, especially in China. Maybe they were spreading Western lies or something.

Which makes me think, why doesn't Baron just move to China? They seem to do things the way he wants America to be run. Execution of criminals, clear authority structure, capitalist economy, strong embrace for militarism and nationalism. Unquestioning obedience to leaders. Silence of dissidence. No peaceniks.

Shit Baron, move today!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  20. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Sure, everyone knows drugs will kill you. In some vague and hypothetical way. When they see their friend vomit copious amounts of blood, seizing, and dropping dead in a matter of minutes after taking a marginal dose, things should seem a little bit more real. There is a difference between risking your life on a daily commute to work and risking your life playing Russian Roulette.
    I don't know about him but I will move. If someone will secure me a mid to high ranking position in the Communist Party.

I love authoritarianism... but only when I am one of the ones who have all the say.

21. Roman Banned Banned

Absolute bullshit. Do you know any drug users?

Rather, do you know any addicts?

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

One doesn't have to "know" them to see them and see the horrendous effect it has on the human body and mind. Take a tour of some of the drug rehad hospitals, the county and city jails ...you'll see the effects in person. And it ain't pretty, believe me!!

Move to China, you ask? Roman, I tried but the Chinese authorities said that I was too authoritarian, too violent and too brutal!!

Baron Max

23. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

So how does shooting them benefit their bodies and minds

Lol. At least your honest with yourself