Wabbit Season! Duck Season! Paparazzi Season!

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Tezcatlipoca's Hat, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Many people and groups of people "use" each other! The people in the suburbs "use", say, the postal workers who bring them their mail, right? Corporations "use" people to help make the goods and services that they sell to others ...and those people "use" the corporate goods and services. People "use" other people all the time, in every single walk of life.

Perhaps you should think a bit more about your thoughts/theories, huh? Kill 'em all? Ya' want to give it some more thought?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

If postal workers used their code of "neither snow nor sleet nor dark of night" to mean that they should track you down whereever you may be to shove your junk mail down your throat, if they chased you through the streets of your city so that they could toss junk mail and bills at you, if they used long distance precision cannons to hurl the mail at you from miles away, then... maybe... you'd have a case.

But, they don't.

So. Again. Your point fails.

Now. I'll agree that your main point stands although your examples are lame. People shouldn't go around shooting each other. But.
    I don't care.

Yes. Kill them all.
    Every last one.
    Stars. Paparazzi. Lawyers. Agents. Texans. Fuck 'em all.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

If it weren't for the paparazzi most of the wannabe stars wouldn't ever have any publicity. It is a industry,the paparazzi, that was once very well run for the benifits of the stars back in the 20's, 30's and 40's but times have changed their indutry into a very vile and uncaring lot which are only out to make MONEY for themselves not to benefit anyone but themselves it would seem today.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, I don't disagree with what you said, but don't you thing that when we, as just plain ol' people, start thinking and talking on internet forums that shooting them, killing them, not caring about them is sorta' vile and uncaring, too?

Baron Max

8. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

All I have to say is that that is one sweeeeeet little ass. I'd like to see a little more of it though. Prudes!

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I agree! But then why should we allow someone to shoot with a BB gun the very photographers who is trying to provide those wonderful, sexy shots?

Baron Max

10. Arquibus Master of Useless Information Registered Senior Member

Personally, I see anyone that is merely out to use someone else to get what they want as a blight upon earth. Kill em' all. The stars, as someone said, use them for publicity. They don't deserve it. Let people be judged for their deeds, not their image. Hail the days of a star being known for a song or movie rather than what they did in their own home last night. Also, being as the guy wasn't hurt badly, nobody cares anyway (except for those who do). I ask, how many people would have known this man's name before he got shot as compared to after?

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Strange that you don't see that everyone, virtually EVERYONE, uses others for their own personal or professional gain. Why can't you see that?

As to knowing the man's name only after he was shot ....isn't that true in almost all cases of violence?

I don't think that the paparazzi should invade the privacy of others, but taking pictures of them with telephoto lenses from a distance is not invading their privacy. I'd hate like hell to be followed constantly, but they chose the career that led them to that ...if they didn't know, they should have known. If they don't like it, get another job!

But I don't think we can condone shooting people with BB guns because they take pictures of grils with nice asses!

Baron Max

12. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

it doesnt mean it isnt funny though

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, if it's "funny", then it's not being taken seriously ....in which case, it's almost the same as condoning it.

I'd much prefer seeing pictures of nice, female asses from the photogs than to prevent them from ever taking those pictures again thru threats of being shot by BB guns .....wouldn't you?

Baron Max

14. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

not the same as condoning it,if a little kid kicks me in the nuts it would be funny but i wouldnt like it.
    i dont really pay attention to those photos,except for kristina kreuk.i like the idea that now they are all a bit nervous.