Vitamin D Deficiency

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by justwonderingjoe, Apr 7, 2009.

1. kmguru Staff Member

But if you are not getting enough from the sunshine, it is hard to get it. Think about it. When my body was in college, I got 4 hours of sunshine a day. Now, it is just partial when driving to work, that too filtered by the windows. Only weekends I get a little in the back yard.

So, for years I was in a deficit mode. I plan to go see an endocrinologist one of these days to check all my hormone and Vit levels....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. justwonderingjoe Gosh,the weather is nice today Registered Senior Member

Good idea. Did you read the earlier posts? mine was 8. normal is between 30 - 80. i'm on high dose for 2 months. the only thing i felt was muscle aches and tired. but i attributed that to aging..

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

Six months ago, I had minor cognitive deficiency, - like forgetting things. I attributed that to age. But after I was on Vitamin D, in about two months, I was able to recall data I read on a web page after a few hours while talking about it to friends on the phone. Today, I can say, that my complex systems thinking is sharp and numbers stand out clearly from books or web sites.

I am happy.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. justwonderingjoe Gosh,the weather is nice today Registered Senior Member

Wow.. nice to know. maybe this explains why I've locked my keys in the car 3 times in the last few months!

8. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Great site. Dr Mercola was the person who first got me interested in integrative health.

On the downside, he tries to sell you a lot shit and some of his ideas stretch the science a little bit..

9. kmguru Staff Member

Like everything else in life, you have to be an intelligent well-informed shopper.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!