Visa can get you anything

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Adam, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Unfortunately, there are countries and cultures on this planet where women are treated like crap. I doubt anyone can reasonably deny this. And unfortunately, people who grow up in such cultures think such treatment is normal. And unfortunately these dirtbags bring that crap over here, into my country.

Now, I know it happens here as well. I'm just having a little whinge because people suck.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Such treatment is never normal, no matter what culture people are born and raised in. There is something inside humans which tells them it is not normal to humiliate women, nor is it a normal, human "thing" to humiliate another person, no matter what the gender is.

I pity such people.

Yes, you are right, they suck...big time.

As a matter of fact, I hope they will die, very slowly and very painful.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sjmarsha Registered Senior Member

I agree people suck...

Don;t know if you saw in my electronic tagging thread, but some idiots have vandellised a young persons cemetary in my home town.

Just another example of stupid, idiotic people.

I am not a racist but... I am fed up with Muslims and other asylum seekers coming into the UK and moaning about how crap it is... and trying to change our religous beliefs. If they don't like how we live, I think that we should put them onto a plane and send them back where they came from!

The asylum seekers will now not accept baked beans from us, they should be thankful for anything we give them. I say if you don't like the country BUGGER OFF!

(sorry for the hijack adam, but it is slightly related....)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. archwriter Registered Senior Member

Hey sjmarsha, I just finished a 3 year contract in the UK and I gotta say, from what I saw and heard, I agree with you totally. I have nothing against Muslims in general but the whinging and whining that they go on about is just farked. Unfortunately from what I saw, it wasn't the oldies who came from O/S moaning but the young Muslims who were born in the UK.

And Adam, this just proves the Australian government is on the right track regarding asylum seekers.