Virtual Photons or Real Light?

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by techstuf, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techstuf Registered Senior Member

"Escape Velocity"

I have had success with concepts similar to Howard Johnson....I can tell you that his invention as expressed in it's rudimentary form in his ROTARY patent is inadequate for any affordable or portable power generation....except maybe a trickle charger! What is missing (either intentionally or otherwise) from the patent information is the fact that the magnets and their required distances from one another while relying on the quantum flux potential of permanent magnets in their natural state preclude any appreciably large efficiency gains. The rotary model as expressed in the patent is highly problematic in the configuration shown and is much less so if the rotor is situated parallel to a level plane with the rotor magnets situated facing upward and the arcuate stator magnet is facing downward above it. Even the 1995 linear patent model achieved only 2 feet per second with relatively no load, alluding to the marked and inherent difficulties of achieving appreciable efficiencies in quantifying magnetic potentials mechanically. As one who has been shown the deceptively simple forces at work in his models, I can tell you that what is being expressed is not nearly as impressive as what HJ and his handlers surely have behind the curtain! Imagine if you will, being able to see the cloud of particles racing about around a magnet......can you see it? In their natural state with limited outside perturbations...these little guys are really moving......orbiting the "home planet" at relativistic speeds! Yet they rarely leave home. Well, relatively rarely. Perhaps you are familiar with the somewhat ambiguous yet simply brilliant (at times) writings of Leedskalnin. The particle strings that are leaving the poles of a magnet closest to the center of that pole's surface have the best chance of "breaking orbit".......they skitter on their tortured path, heading as straight as they are able towards freedom....roughly perpendicular to the pole they came from, sometimes escaping the pull towards the sides that are beckoning them to keep doing their little part of the perpetual dance they do.....but they see a way out and make it! Relatively unimpressive huh, like duh. I know, but it gets better.

Let me take the opportunity to touch upon my reasoning regarding the HJ patent's being oversimplified. I used much the same principles in some of my earlier models and proved to my satisfaction that the dynamic particle flow in NSMs or natural state magnets, (I see a chance to shorten my arduous typing session and I go for it!) can be improved upon. This is NOT to say that other much more efficient ways of tapping the eternal magnet battery that is the the permanent magnet exist.....because they DO! But for the purposes of keeping focused on HJ type generators we will only mention one way, for the moment......stay with me, I'm reaching a bit here and always overextend myself to the detriment of any fool that might still be with me at this point. One of my earlier models was used by my son to demonstrate the ability of permanent magnets to do continual useful work. They pulled the whole 4th grade class of his school in to see that one! He scored the highest grade in the class....115%! I was proud of him. What was demonstrated used only one stator magnet and 12 rotor magnets and had a noticeably pulsed operation. It was enough to show the potential involved, and does spin under it's own power, albeit rather slowly. And like HJ's model....it lacked that certain OOMPH to REALLY wow those looking for the big bang in a bottle, so to speak. For the sake of a certain uneducated fellow, we'll call him me, let's say that you have two wheels spinning in opposite directions.......let's make them spinning tops on the same plane.....when they come in contact, they push away and to the side of one another.....let's say they are made of Teflon....wow. Not much happening here.....now let's give them a bit more bite for a better purchase on the situation....and add micro teeth to these little guys........you get the point. Well, the "ether flow" the "flux" of the magnet is a highly ordered matrix of charged particles in a curved dynamic flow. These particles are experiencing cetripetal force just as any body orbiting another.

So, what is essentially occurring in the HJ model are particle strings impacting one another at high speed to cause motion. Their lines of force are nothing more than their somewhat orderly spinning columns of themselves. We can already begin to see how important the directions of these spins are. Imagine our two tops with outer edges impregnated with much tinier spinning wheels spinning in the opposite direction of their parent top....when these two parent tops impact one another the effect is subdued to a degree and so too with interacting magnets. Also, let's Imagine a duel between to shootists, and instead of the customary pistols at dawn, we arrange the affair with shot guns in the early afternoon when I am a bit more coherent observer. (ok I have digressed a bit with the afternoon part.) If our two duelists were to both hypothetically cheat a bit coincidentally at the same time and turn after say, two paces and shot each at the barrel of the other's weapon, the likelihood is fairly high that some of their shot would impact one another.......ok, so this laborious and contrived scenario was unnecessary. We get it. the further away two particle emitting sources are in opposition to the other, the weaker the opposing force is going to be due to the spreading particles missing more of each other and, conversely, the closer the more the opposing force. Well, I can tell you that there are MANY ways to exploit and improve upon the quantum effects being expressed in HJ and other's work. Study carefully the H.J.'s linear model compared to his rotary patent......we begin to see how self deceiving we would be in falling for the conjecture of anyone, including ourselves, that the rotary design is the critically important one, for you see before you a large juxtaposition between the two designs sufficient to disprove this errant hypothesis made by several HJ enthusiasts......look at HJ's various designs in the patents and in the S&I magazine.....how many physical expressions of similar principles can it take for us to realize that "model copying" is a frustrating and misleading obstacle! Well, with me, fortunately not that many....I was truly blessed as I am a simpleton compared to the average PHD brain. One can glean much information (which is the truly critical task) from the DIVERSITY shown in the various models by HJ. When this data begins to coalesce in our minds, it is then that we see a key to unlock the quantum components being exploited in these geometrically and operationally diverse models. The reason for the arcuate shape of the rotary patent model is to truncate the magnetic field on concave side of the model and extend it's "working moment". Remember the spinning wheels coming in contact? Well, the arcuate magnet acts more like a "conveyor belt" (a more enlongated field whose particle strings are travelling in a more elliptical path than a circular one) than the outer spinning edge of a wheel and reduces the resistance force of the interacting fields. Imagine if you will, 2 soft and slippery spinning balls on a table. When they come in contact, their influence upon one another is subdued and they react by deforming the surface of one another and will slowly "sideslip" one another. If one of the orbs was actually a slippery conveyor belt, we see an improvement because the spinning orb is in contact with it longer. It is much the same with the H.J.'s rotary patent model with a major difference being that the "surface" of our spinning wheels, ie. the rotor magnets, is a flux field that extends far enough to cause certain inefficiencies in it's interaction with the stator magnet.

I sometimes think of myself like the bee that was not clued in by academia that I shouldn't be able to fly, as do a few other researchers of "Free-engergy", I suppose. And speaking of the bee, it was not so very long ago that it was discovered why the bee could fly! At least to the satisfaction of the doubting brain trusts of science. They found the wing's downstroke was used to create a trailing edge vortex of spinning air, the leading edge of which was put to use by the upstroke for vastly increased efficiency as the wing bit harder into the rising edge of the spinning ball of air that had just been created.....kind of serendipitous to our main topic on a "circular" level.

It is lamentable that the graphic depictions of magnets in the science halls still contain such egregious errors. Perhaps this is purposeful. The depiction of the direction of flow of the flux quanta of a permanent magnet is still shown eminating from one pole and entering another which is only partially correct as it can be also be deduced that these "virtual photon strings" emanate from both poles at the same time, ( I believe they do so in spinning strings of themselves) and it is the direction of this spin that determines whether magnets attract or repel one another, in a sense, like spinning augers meshing against one another or conversely, "screwing themselves together".

I have truly been blessed to see various ways of tapping into the eternal sea of energy at our FATHER's disposal. Much more have I been blessed to see that what is coming will certainly put man's technology to eternal shame. I am resigned to the probability that we will not be allowed to make use of such beneficial forms of energy in a world where increasingly, light is darkness and darkness light. I provide the following information (which you may already have seen) for you to consider:

http://www.delphion.com/cgi-bin/viewpat.cmd/US05929732__?MODE=fstv

What I believe to be occurring in the magnetic beam amplifier is that when magnetic fields of sufficient density interact in such a way so as to compress and reduce the field diameters, the magnetic flow is increased in speed such that the particles are ejected with more force toward the path of least resistance and thus extend the field diameter of the desired polarity field. Similar in a way to the Bernouli principle in liquid medium, or perhaps more accurately, the Venturi effect. What results is that many more particles are able to break orbit as "strings of monopoles" by reaching escape velocity.....(sure would like to know just what that velocity is!) Any way, when the old skunxwerx is throwing out terms like, magnetic beam, monopoles and levitation......there "might" be something there. ;^) (reference abstract #10 in the patent claims) Since these "monopoles" are being forced to leave their parent magnet at higher speeds and in greater numbers than occur naturally....one could suppose that it may be possible (with magnets of sufficient field density) to multiply these beam amplifier arrays such that the separation and rejoining of the two different types of monopoles are used to produce energy. Hypothetically, one might arrange MBAs (magnetic beam amplifiers) at oblique and intersecting angles to one another with the correct form of pickup coil strategically placed to siphon up that perpetual dance. Also, the field exiting the MBA might be tested for increased spin resonance. As we are working with "magnetic flux" whose field lines are really rapidly spinning particle strings.......we can begin to see that the manipulation of those strings in a manner consistent with the effects observed in the MBA can and will produce various spin rate effects as well. I see much potential in creating a "macro-vortex of magnetic flux" as I know it to be possible. I must assume that electromagnetic pulse MBA's exist and are in use doing much work as we speak. (also easier to assemble,lol.) I do find it a bit quixotic to see the magnetic beam in the patent depicted in that manner! Considering the length of time that man has been using electromagnetic wave propagation in a copper or aluminum medium as his main power source.....I can imagine that the current "powers that be" have increased the efficiency with which this is done several fold. If various garden variety nerds like ourselves can do it on a shoe string........one can only imagine and shudder at what exists (and for what purposes) behind the current veil of this technological "dark age".

Everything being relative, we might do better to contemplate the heavenly scriptural requirements for our souls to reach "escape velocity" from the surly bonds of earth than our rather self consuming (altruistic, they may be) personal conquests. I honestly believe the best is yet to come.........down to earth in our FATHER'S due time! For it is the Holy Spirit that is the best "free energy" there is! And it is by this Spirit rather than the spirited work of men and their machines that will free the enslaved people of the world. Some of you that read this will understand me when I say that "re-inventing the wheel" so to speak, and becoming a target for potentially upsetting the apple cart of the cartels that run this world, is but a moon cast shadow compared to following in the footsteps of Christ and doing the work He set before His children....If you become a target for speaking His truths, you have done well! Then you will see Free-energy alright.....and you will then be able to speak authoritatively about where it truly comes from and
    whether or not it lasts forever!

FATHER, send your Son soon!

Peace,

TS out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.