VIRGIN + PREGNANT!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by tablariddim, Dec 13, 1999.

1. truestory Registered Senior Member

Oxygen,

Thanks for sharing that life experience. I know that it was addressed to ISDMan, however, if you don't mind, there is something that I would like to share with you. Without going into detail, my life and the lives of others have been affected by the horrific acts of others who have also come under the power of Satan at times. I truly feel for you and believe that I understand your pain.

What I would like to share with you is this... If we allow evil acts, even those committed by others, to grab hold of us in a way that causes us to turn against God, we are no better off than your friend was at the time that he committed the murder.

I can assure you, Oxygen, without a shred of doubt... If, when the murderous urges took hold, Dave had instead fallen to his knees and cried out with all of his heart, "Jesus, please, help me!!!"... Dave would have been filled with the peace and love of Jesus Christ and Dave would not have done what he did. You see, as ISDMan pointed out, if we are not for God, at any time, then we are against God (and with Satan). Satan is very deceitful and diablolical and more powerful than we are when we are without Jesus. If we do not recognize this and if we allow him to maintain control of us in this strange way, if we do not learn from these evil acts that we must be with Jesus Christ in order to be saved, then Satan has won us as one of his eternal prizes. Satan can be powerful, if we let him. However, he is no match for us when we have Christ in our hearts.

Think of how much you care for your friend. You know Dave better than the prosecutor, you love him for the person that he CAN be, the person that you believe he truly IS, not the person he was when he chose to commit his Satanic act. However fleetingly, by doing what he did, Dave turned his back on those who love him... he turned his back on his family, he turned his back on you, he turned his back on your family, he turned his back on Jesus and God. That is why he cannot be with his family, that is why he cannot be with you or with your family. However, despite what he has done, Dave can still dwell on this earth with Jesus and Dave can still dwell in eternity with God.

How can that be? As much as you love Dave, he has been condemned on this earth, and he cannot walk with you. However, as much as you love Dave, God loves Dave even more. God loves Dave so much that He will still accept Dave into his eternal kingdom if, as ISDMan puts it, Dave shows up with Jesus. Yes!!! Oxygen. Dave, the one who perpetrated such evil upon other human beings while under Satan's power on this earth is still loved by not only you, who can do nothing to save him, but Dave is also loved by the one who loves all of us the most. Dave is loved by God!!! And Dave can be saved through the love and power of the Savior, Jesus Christ!!! That is exactly why God came to us in the flesh of Jesus Christ, that is exactly why Christ died on the cross and why He rose from the dead... so that Dave and ALL sinners could be forgiven!!! That is the gift of our lives!!!

Despite what Dave has done, if Dave truly repents, truly rejects Satan, truly opens his heart to Jesus and walks for the rest of his life with Jesus Christ on this earth then, on the day of God's judgement (not man's), Dave will be given everlasting life and walk in the Holy Spirit with God for all eternity!!!

The same is true for the rest of us, Oxygen. Even if we do not commit such horrible acts, we are all sinners and we are all loved by God. The important question is... Do we love God??? If we allow the evil which was perpetrated by ourselves or others to cause us to continue to turn our backs on God, to cause us to deny God and to go before God without Jesus on our judgement day, although we might not have been condemned while here on this temporary earth which is Satan's playground, through our own free-will we will have condemned ourselves for all eternity. However, if we walk in this life with Jesus, we can reject Satan, we can detest sin, we can handle any earthly burden... their is NOTHING that we can't handle when we have Jesus Christ in our lives.

Right now, it is not too late for Dave, Oxygen. It is not too late for you, it is not too late for any of us. ALL things can be forgiven. By recognizing and accepting Jesus Christ into our lives, all good things will come... the things that matter... those which are eternal and with God.

God Bless, Oxygen.

[This message has been edited by truestory (edited December 20, 1999).]

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ISDAMan Thank You Jesus! Registered Senior Member

Oxygen,

As usual, truestory has spoken the truth. I was just reminded of something by someone on the radio. The passage is Jeremiah 29:11-14 <FONT COLOR="BLUE">For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. I will be found by you," says the LORD. "I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and bring you home again to your own land."</FONT> Likewise, you should read Joel 2:12-13 <FONT COLOR="BLUE">That is why the LORD says, "Turn to me now, while there is time! Give me your hearts. Come with fasting, weeping, and mourning. Don't tear your clothing in your grief; instead, tear your hearts." Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and merciful. He is not easily angered. He is filled with kindness and is eager not to punish you.</FONT>

Jesus Is The Real Power,
    ISDAMan

Excerpts are of the New Living Translation Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996 Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.

[This message has been edited by ISDAMan (edited December 20, 1999).]

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

truestory & ISDAMan-Thank you both. I do feel more at peace with the situation now. The other night I found an old letter from Dave, addressed to my brother. In his letter he asks forgiveness from my family because of what we were put through (he saw my mother break down in tears on the stand). He said that he did not feel worthy to ask forgiveness from the families of his victims. He also said that it doesn't matter whether or not the death sentence is sustained. He knows he has but one other "judge" to face, God, and he is confident that this Judge will render a fair decision, to determine if he was truly an evil person or if he was a good man who just snapped under the weight of it all. He is in no fear of his soul because he knows his fate is in the best hands possible...His.

Again, thank you both. You have stilled the troubled waters.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. 666 Registered Senior Member

ISDAMan,

This passage just stod out and I have a question.

What is the need for for preperation? Why were we created here on earth to live and prepare for a trail?

------------------
    My life could have been black and white, but I had to color it.

8. ISDAMan Thank You Jesus! Registered Senior Member

That is a wonderful question. I'm not sure how much of my prior posts you have taken notice of. I try to reveal, as it is impressed upon me by the Holy Spirit, to make it known that God desires a relationship with us all. That's why He made us. He use to come down and spend glorious times of one on one fellowship with man. Even then, man was still responsible for his own actions and was required to work. God's heart has always been towards our best good. There is no one better in all of existence to maintain a standard of perfection, through which judgement must come, than the Perfect Creator of all that exists. It's important to remember that His time scale is not our own. His Love is long suffering and He wants to give us all more than due chance to come into a proper relationship with Him through His Son Jesus Christ. The emphasis is on the relationship. Preparation, stems from that.

The Lord Bless You And Keep You,
    ISDAMan

9. ISDAMan Thank You Jesus! Registered Senior Member

Oxygen,

I implore you to let Dave know that there is a representative of God that would like to talk to him. The terms are simple. God wants to settle this case before bringing him to judgement. He can be free of any consideration of a conviction in God's court. Moreover, God is offering to freely empower his life for good,... more good than He could ever know. Please, let him know that there is someone here that really cares for him. I do.

Proverbs 19:17 He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.
    ISDAMan

10. dexter ROOT Registered Senior Member

ok, i dont wanna be the sci-fi freik... but what if. mary was impregnated by aliens, just what if... and jesus was a alien, i mean, you hear about all of these abductees getting impregnated, waht if mary was, and that angel that appeared to her before she was pregnat.... a alien, when jesus was born and stuff.... the bright star... mabe a flying saucer... mabe thats who rescued him from the grave.... and that dark clowd..... a ufo crossing paths with the suns light !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! mabe!

11. truestory Registered Senior Member

Oxygen,

You are very welcome. I thank God for the sense of peace which has been bestowed upon you and Dave. My prayers are with you both.

ISDMan,

God Bless You, Brother!

12. SkyeBlue Registered Senior Member

Hey dexter -

Just wanted to say welcome back! Haven't seen you around last few days.

13. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Dex',
    for a thirteen year old, your mind works in a beautifully cynical way.I love that question.
    Ofcourse you know that the Christians will now tell you that , 'well, in one sense you could consider god to be an alien, seeing as he comes from another dimension an' all', ho hum, that's not what you really meant though is it?

14. bah Registered Member

Thanks Dexter, for bringing the thread back to the topic. Mary was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and God is Spirit. You can find it in Luke 20. What is spirit? Is it something we just don't know about; like maybe it's beyond our comprehension that the aliens know about? No. The Holy Spirit is that intangible thing that was the force behind the creation of all existence, seen and unseen. By that I mean tangible and intangible (physical and conceptual). Not everything that is real has to be physical.

Anyway, Mary was conceived by the Holy Spirit, not an alien. And the Holy Spirit is not an alien.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

------------------
    There is no such thing as subjective truth.

15. dexter ROOT Registered Senior Member

thanx tablariddim,
    but that is not what i ment, i ment that jesus was a alien, and that he was not a god...
    but i beileive that god is like the 'force' from star wars... now dont think i'm crazy... but i beileive that it is a energy field created by all living things, it surrounds us, penetrates us... and bindes tha galexy together... wich is true, to waht i beileive... to a certain extrent (did i just make sence?) bacausei dont beileive that 'god' is like what they potray it to be... they potray it to be human, just a higher quality human..... but i think that us... humans, and other creatures... can tap into that energy field.... which might cause are prayers to come true....... because you hear of all these phycics, and teleconetics... and they must do it somhow... so ambe they tap into it... just like a 'jedi' i'm just using reference from starwars... because its waht i can relate it too...

and i here all of that christian bullshit... and i stick with my thoughts cause there mine, and not some other dead guys....

dexter

16. zivan Registered Member

Back in the time of Jesus (Esus) the one mentioned as the Virgin Mary was in fact a member of the Vestal Virgins of the Temple of Diana.. Later retired and died in the Temple of Diania in Asia Minor. At this temple this fact is well known. Much of past history of for instance the Biblical times was rewritten and embellished in 360 a.d. to suit the church in its power grab and ousting of women in power. Same as they deny that Jesus was married and had children and the apostles around him were either his brothers or brother in laws. This too would be in accordance to Arcadian linage . Of which the factor of Arcadian royalty and Jesus being married is brought out in the book.."The Holy Blood and The Holy Grail."

Love and Light;
    Zivan

17. zivan Registered Member

Take the example of the earlier birth of Krishna ..hmmm seems Christ was around long before..He was first developed in a "Sivianna" and then taken out from and inplanted in his mother Mary's womb..Sure sounds like fetal implant technology to many. Many terms and description from these alleged primative ancient times fit modern scientific terms and methods. Even the detailed creation of Eve in lab conditions. Bas reliefs in the Indus -Sumerian structures that show d.n.a. and other biomolecular structures, plus the Ramayana stories and all point to a very advanced past civilization. So many other past gods have similar life stories as Jesus and sayings . Even Jesus learned in a Buddhist monastary , then returned to Palestine to teach. The first paintings of his resurrection show a form of manned spacecraft taking off with him in it..Strange things indeed. ..we civilation is too egotistic to consider looking at all the evidence we are not the first highly evolved civilization that has been here. We have to look at all the evidence and more , open minded and we may well find something even greater than we believe in to make us even stronger in spirit and soul with the Creator.

Love and Light;

Ivan