Violation of Newton's third law with a new space propellant invented by me.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by victorespinoza, Aug 28, 2013.

1. It has no.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

So what are the three things at the back that look like exhausts?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MarkM125 Registered Senior Member

They're similar to exhausts, but they blow out nonsense instead of air. Kind of like this thread. Or maybe they blow out "VEEG"?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I hope it's Veeg.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That cracked me up.

9. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

What is really cracking me up is the irony of featuring shuttle as an example of a crackpot project...because ultimately shuttle was an extremely inefficient waste of space money. Luckily we are heading towards more realistic and money saving choices with Falcon rockets.

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Where's Victor?

11. MarkM125 Registered Senior Member

Well, if everything has gone according to plan, Mars.

12. Lakon Valued Senior Member

Nope - he is collaborating with Tach. I have a feeling about this.

13. Tach Banned Banned

Butthurt much? I wonder what crackpottery I exposed in your earlier posts that you are stalking me so viciously?

Could it be your fairly recent crackpottery on the Physics of the Merry Go Round? Eh? You got pretty belligerant when your ignorance was exposed.

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Oh no.
    The rumble in the jungle has arrived.

15. Lakon Valued Senior Member

I'm not stalking you viciously at all. I'm only exposing your crackpottery on the roulette issue, in a manner no more vicious or severe as you've dealt with others (not me) in various forums. I did a check on your last hundred or so posts. The rudeness and arrogance you employed in some of them was very bad. What goes round comes around - you know, like a roulette wheel. What, did you feel that your magical anaboplectic algorithm was going to give you an edge on this too ?

If you feel my manner towards you is vicious, then you can imagine how many others have felt about your attitude towards them. Hurts, huh ?

In any case, I thought my comment, above, was more humourous than anything, didn't you ? I have a feeling .. you know, like you had about the anaboplectic algorithm .. why can't I have magical feelings too ? At least I had mine here, in psuedoscience .. heh ..

I've participated in all manner of crackpottery discussions here and there, I'm sure. Differences are ..

1) In a strict math / physics forum, even in the link you provided above, I pressed no issue, nor lied nor pretended at anything. As soon as I saw I was wrong I accepted it and backed out.
    2) I never pupported to be a scientist or a mathematician - you have, yet in a math / physics forum, you have implied what amounts to no less than magic (stay tuned) and have not resiled from it one bit.
    3) Where I've canvassed more alternative ideas, I've done so in the appropriate section.
    4) There was a point recently in the roulette forum, where you said we were going to start from basics. I did this, and started with some most basic questions, with no offensive or taunting comment in that post. Your next response, while not answering any of those questions, nonetheless contained taunting comments.

16. Lakon Valued Senior Member

PS - I just read but A FEW of your posts in the link you gave above. Most of them were rude, aloof, arrogant .. and again, with some invidious references to older / retired people. What IS IT with you and your frequent carping of older people. Did your parents beat you severly or something ?

I would suggest that the level of offence from you in comparison to mine in that forum, is about 10:1 - in fact, I'm being gracious. I can't see where I was much offensive to anyone, including you, at all.

17. Tach Banned Banned

Correction: you have participated and contributed.

18. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I cannot believe that people are derailing this incredibly important thread about gluing vacuum particles to fan blades...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  20. Tach Banned Banned

Best post