Vibrations

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by lixluke, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

Quantum Mechanics can give a quantum answer. I refer you to Rhonda's book, ''The Secret.''

There are a few problems though, which Dr Fred Alan Wolf describes if you ever seek to have personal talks with him. HE concludes, that at most parts when tiny actions are involved, that electrons are not in fact attracted by the like. On the larger scales, these conditions maybe applicable.

It is by no coincidence, as Medicine Woman informs, that certain human behaviour will always, (or mostly), attract like minded people.

However, i personally do not believe that all thoughts can have a frequency that alters our reality to any noticable drastic change.

If you want something in life, it requires determination alone, and this is the real secret.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Of course because if you want it really bad you cant stop thinking about it!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Which misconception? I'm just stating reality. I don't think whether the world owes anybody anything or not is in question. I think in terms of efficiency, flaws, evaluations, improvements, and strategies etc. As for qualifications, I'm very highly qualified for lots of jobs, and don't need any extra training to make me better than I already am. If I am clinging to anything that keeps me from breaking out of the cycle, I'm not sure what it is.

How to be more determined? Like say you know what you want, and have fairly good idea how to get it. How then to rewire the brain into absolute productivity and determination as opposed to the typical cycle of oversleeping, bad health, and destructive behavioral patterns?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Indeed, However, this line of thought may lead someone to believe that thoughts alone can carry you through life.

Action by intimate determination is also involved.

8. Reiku Banned Banned

It may not require or even interact with determination, but rather, the actions of which you take with your determination to reach a goal, will possibly or probably lead you to your goal.

Determination is the goal of self, to reach a point in life. If that point is beyond that possible detemination, then you can not ever reach it, despite what the Emerald Plate reads.

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I want to vibrate, and be the creator of reality. Then create myself a billion dollars.

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

It's not the people on welfare that are leeching off of society.
    It's society that leeches off of the lower class.
    People on welfare are simply preventing society from leeching off of them by not working.
    By being on welfare, you are preventing society from leeching off of your efforts.
    So you're either on welfare, or you're an underpaid overworked victim of the leisure class supporting the leisure class.

11. Lordznebula5 Registered Member

The direction of the north they recommend for having the head to when sleeping. And feet to the south.

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What does that do?