vestibular communications with gravity waves

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by trevor borocz johnson, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Communication and response of voluntary and involuntary vibrating of the vestibular causing a whistling sound in the adjacent cochlea can be used to communicate. A person can communicate with pets like cats, other people and voices of unknown origin that schizophrenics experience. One can initiate this conversation by relaxing into a sleep state and listening for the ringing sound in the ear in a silent room. Through practice one can create a voluntary manipulation of vibrating in the vestibular to create language using voluntary whistling or ringing. One simple method to do this is to cross the eyes slightly while listening for the whistling. Once a voluntary ringing is established you can make it again and again without crossing your eyes and in different lengths. One can also use gravity wave communication between humans and pets if both parties are listening. Cats in a quiet house are an impressive test. I have trained my cat to come from the other room when I ring for her. It's no wonder they have large vestibular/cochlea bone.

Diseases like depression, manic anger, voice hearing, and other mental problems seem to make the vestibular of modern man tender to the touch so one should take caution in practicing these studies not to cause serious irritation.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

exchemist likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

So, you heard the phrase "gravity wave" and decided it would be a good dressing for your latest word salad?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Alright, alright I jumped the gun getting excited watching my cats respond. It's obviously not gravity waves which would require a massive source, its sound waves. However, this does not take away from the numerous intentions I have in exploring this subject including fingerprinting someone based on the sound from the vestibular/cochlea organ, then identifying that person via satellite, monitoring someone's emotional state, treating mental disorders and the possibility of recording a persons dreams.

I wouldn't totally rule out gravity waves. The vestibular would have to be a powerful sensor and the waves would have to be amplified in the ear to cause whistling. This whistling in a room full of people combines between all of them and can create a sort of atmosphere. I think there might be something to controlling people's mental state this way that is and always has been overlooked and under rated.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

There's a flaw there that you appear to have not considered...

Presumably you're not ruling them out on the grounds that you don't have the first idea of what you're talking about.

9. Bells Staff Member

If you are hearing whistling in your ears and/or you believe you can communicate with your cats this way, then please, consult your doctor as soon as possible.

This thread makes no sense whatsoever.

Trevor, please remember that this is a forum, a science forum at that and not your personal blog space for you to write up what seems to be your Dear Diary entries on random occasions about weird and random things you think up or seem to believe.

Thread closed.

exchemist likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.