very unjust infraction

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Tnerb, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

And now look. An infraction- worth 5 points- above. Go on, scroll up! You will see that I recieved an infraction for something so stupid... uh, never mind. I might get modded!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

I support Skinwalkers use of an infraction against you. I am shocked though. I didn't think rightwingers got infractions.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tnerb Banned Banned

Is a rightwinger a democrat possibly?
    I didn't do anything wrong. The infraction system is worthless as in the moderation system.

Infact, I would daresay that, possibly, I should .. at the very least PM James R and tell him this. But this thread is just as good a ground for discussiong the unjust nature of my infraction, while another thread will be worth discussing the unjust nature of the moderation! If it is going to happen to me it must happen to everybody, is correct.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

8. Benauld Does your dog bite? Registered Senior Member

Is that like WarrenG?

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

More like existab

10. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I just got some infractions from Bells, James R... I fear they'll soon gang up on me and put an end to my ranting, etc. They control everything in SciWorld, I fear dem good 2 :C~ Bells is like a cute shark ya do na wanna get 2 closs 2

11. Bells Staff Member

Stop 'woot'ing' in every thread and trolling and I'll stop giving them to you.

And for the love of all that is holy. You do not have to type in SMS/texting language. You have all the letters on your keyboard at your disposal for a reason. Use it.

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Hey, we're on the same side on this one! I always thought that this might happen someday.

13. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Satyr, godless and others may perhaps disagree with you.

It would seem that such petty accusations of bias are biased in themselves and created out of fantasy and personal expectation of those with whom you might tend to disagree rather than reason and critical thought.

But existebrent and James R. are right. I'm inconsistent in my infractions. Rather than trying to redirect a thread and politely clean it up, I've a habit of simply deleting off-topic or offensive posts, particularly if I catch them early. From now on, I'll delete them and issue the infraction. Regardless of one's religious position (or lack thereof).

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

15. DanceAndExplode Fear me, for I am Death. Registered Senior Member

that's the symbol thingy u get when u get an infraction for a post.. notice Nickelodeon got an infraction for that post? lol ironic huh?

16. mountainhare Banned Banned

Yeah, the mods on this forum hand out infractions like a pedophile hands out candy.

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Dunno, but that post got me an infraction haha lol.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Wow. Just had an amusing one from Skinny:

That may not be the exact text: naturally my ego was so badly bruised by the close run-in with a near-celestial body that I'm forced to paraphrase rather than stare too closely at the maholy glow of his typed words. I think it was clear that "stoopid" was a joke. Keep the infraction on though; looks good on my list.

Silly monkey.

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Shut up stoopid.

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Right, that's an infraction for you then! Skinwalker'll ave you for that.

"That infraction was stoopid? No, this infraction is stoopid! This post is stoopid! This thread is stoopid! This whole forum is stoopid!"

Been dying to reference that.

21. Tnerb Banned Banned

I don't care at all what Satyr thinks or thinks about me. His POSTS, not HIM, moderators, are all very terrible. Sometimes he will make a good point. Sometimes not. The atheists here do deserve to have a look at that thread and see what i'm talking about at the very least.

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

what does it mean to recieve an infaraction 3!!!!

23. GhostofMaxwell. Banned Banned

People curse here all the time but I get an infraction for one "dickhead". Is because I is black?