Vaccine related autism study?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Magical Realist, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Great, so since kitt said "high school", can we agree peanuts should not be banned in high school?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

I recognized your point. My argument was based on recognizing that what you are suggesting can't be done everywhere unless you ban peanuts everywhere. Do you recognize that?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

Up to them, based on their perception of risks. If they have a lot of peanut allergies in their student body it might make sense; if they already have a comprehensive set of action plans and a lower risk population it might not.

Russ_Watters likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You have some evidence pointing to build up of mercury and aluminum in the body from vaccines over a period of a month, lets see it.

8. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

That's not what he asked/claimed. You are dodging.

9. billvon Valued Senior Member

Sure!

Aluminum exposure per month for infants:

Via vaccines: 670 ug
    Breast milk: 1200 ug
    Formula: 6300 ug
    Soy formula: 19500 ug

And no known problems from aluminum exposure from soy formula.

10. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

So you're confirming what I said. No reason to be concerned about monthly build up of aluminum in infants. What's the maximum level of Al for an infant over one month?

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

Based on the numbers above - 19500 ug per month has been demonstrated to be safe.

Let's compare that to your claim that an infant would get "a whopping 1225 micrograms if the highest aluminum brands are used and Hep B vaccine is also given" in a single month. If 19500 is safe, then an amount less than 10% of that is certainly safe.

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I swear... MR should have been in that "Dodgeball" movie as the trainer... I even have a catch phrase for him:

"If you can dodge the facts, you can dodge a ball!"

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Not 1225 mcg in a month. 1225 mcg in a DAY.

14. tali89 Registered Senior Member

So I logged on sciforums, and noted that I had received a few messages about members having responded to a post I made, where I criticised some individuals (including moderators) for ganging up on Magical Realist and not offering much in the way of a logical argument. Lo and behold, my post has been surreptitiously deleted, with only vestiges remaining where it has been quoted by other posters. No indication was given to the audience or myself that the post had been deleted, nor was a reason given. I guess someone was really upset about me pointing out that confusing 'micrograms' and 'milligrams' is a mistake even a high school science student should not make.

Given that Magical Realist has been lynched by you guys for 24 pages of this discussion, I find it rather ironic that his detractors have such a thin skin. Put your big boy pants on, folks.

Trooper and cluelusshusbund like this.
  15. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

That's interesting. They banned me for 3 days for allegedly making claims without supporting evidence. That's all I've been doing is providing supporting evidence. There's even evidence that the CDC lied and falsified numerous autism/vaccine studies:

http://preventdisease.com/news/14/061714_CDC-Vaccine-Safety-Research-Exposed-Flawed-Falsified.shtml

How many others I wonder. I guess the mob here can't handle you giving a good objective view on their abusive and ad homing behavior here. Delete it. Censor it. Falsify the thread. Just like the CDC does with autism papers.

Frankly I'm getting bored with their drama and hysteria. I think I've provided enough evidence for vaccine/autism linkage to at least merit more research into it instead of falling back into the dogmatic denialism we see demonstrated here. People who want to unbiasedly look into this issue can do so, as well as witness the hatred and vitriol spued by the vaccine fanatics. Parents have the right to choose. That's all I'm saying.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  16. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Detractor, had no hand in pulling anything (reported some spam, true), and I stand by my statement that it's stupid to believe Jenna McCarthy over scientists.

17. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Lemme get that next crank on the circle of this argument for you/billvon:
    Math test, MR:
    if I give you 10 apples a day for a month and give billvon 100 apples once, at the end of the month, who has accumulated more apples?

Also: have you ever had an X-ray...?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  18. billvon Valued Senior Member

So you think the question "What's the maximum level of Al for an infant over one month?" is the same as "What's the maximum level of Al for an infant over one day?" LOL! LOL! LOL!

19. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Depends on how many apples I was getting rid of for over a month. You see, we have something in us called a liver that removes toxins from the blood. The argument against month-long buildup relies on the fact of the simultaneous elimination of toxins from the body via the liver and kidneys.

20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I found this interesting list of alu-myths on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/RtAVM/posts/10152027017233831

21. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Couldn't get it all on that post. so alu-myths continued.

22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Except... didn't you say something earlier about how this inorganic mercury wasn't able to be purged by the body, and just accumulated, hmm?

So... which is it?

23. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

So the FDA is saying the amount of injectable aluminum into a 200 lb grown adult is the same for a 25 lb baby? That doesn't make sense. Dr. Sear's estimate is based on body weight. I agree with his estimate.