using your bra cup as a pocket

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by fredchurch, Feb 23, 2012.

1. fredchurch Registered Senior Member

i find it fascinating when i see women use there bra cup to carry usually money or cell phone even sometimes a wallet. if your a woman that does this can i ask you what reaction do you get from others?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

I'm a woman, and my reaction to observing a woman tuck something in her bra cup in a location where others could observe would not be flattering, lol...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If she is using this strategy for security, then tuck it in while in a private location, otherwise it is merely an attention seeking ploy.

In my observation, a majority of men have a fascination with bra cups and activities related to them.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. aaqucnaona This sentence is a lie Valued Senior Member

I wonder why? What is the underlying reason for the evolutionary connection between sexual attraction and breasts?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

I'm afraid you will have to gain this insight from some of the male members of the forum although I do my part by selecting my foundation garments with care, with an eye to form and function.

8. fredchurch Registered Senior Member

i went to las vegas with a woman that won a substantial jackpot in las vegas. without a second thought as to where to put it she put all 7 thousand dollars into her bra cup along with a camera and cell phone and stored it all there for the 10 days we were there. and she had money with her to start with. in the hot las vegas weather and wearing a tight fitting tank top the shape of everything in her cup was noticable. quite noticable a person didnt have to see her reaching into her shirt to know she had everything in there but the kitchen sink. i did tell her she looked tacky but it didnt seem to bother her. iv discovered women that are in this habit long enough just dont care who sees or what they think. she was also from another country and it could be a custom there more than in the u.s. many women in the city when they go into dating bars and nightclubs also do this. its understandable them not wanting to carry a pocketbook with them being on the dance floor.

9. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

I suppose from the aspect of 'safe keeping', a woman's bra is safer than leaving anything in a hotel room or carrying a bag which can be easily be lifted.

Seems like a less revealing top would be more suited to the purpose of concealment especially if one did not want to set themselves up as a target for criminals. :shrug:

10. fredchurch Registered Senior Member

picture this a sexy woman wearing a string bikini sitting at a beach bar lets call it south beach. she walks in sits down on the bar stool orders a cocktail reaches inside her bikini top and pulls out a handfull of cash. pays for the drink --refolds the money and puts it back into her bra cup. even better with a corner of the money sticking out of her tiny top. thats so sexy. iv seen this only a few times. unfortunately if i dont know the lady she would think im weird if i were to go and tell her how this turns me on. so im usually just an obeserver.

11. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

You see it all the time in school lol, nothing new...

Here's the reason I think why (besides seeking attention), a lot of girls wear yoga pants or skinny jeans, so essentially no pockets. Plus teacher's aren't gonna take anything away in they are in their bra cups.

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

its because women stand upright. Most female primates rely on a big vagina but if your standing up thats not very obvious so breasts are an alternitive.

13. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

And what do they keep in there Asguard?

I mean apart from the keys, smokes, hair ties, jumbo jets and the like...?

I think blokes should take the lead,...I'm just experimenting at the moment to see what I can fit in my arse crack.
    A neatly folded fifty fits rather well but my loose change,... well I keep that under my foreskin.

14. Annal606 Guest

Oh, thank God I can grow a beard and am uninterested in picking up other men on message forums!

15. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Makes me jealous actually. I'm a big fan of things with lots of extra pockets - like cargo pants.If I were a woman, I would always store stuff in my bra. I would probably wear cargo pants too.

16. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

I'd say that's the thin edge of the wedge! They start off using their bra cups as pockets, and a few years down the line they'll be pulling chicken wings and Big Mac out of them.
    And offering them to strangers on the bus!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  17. fredchurch Registered Senior Member

go to webshots. then go to ashs holding place or money in her bra. or money in ashs bra. she has her bra cup full of money a camera and her cell phone. now thats a gal thats bold when it comes to this subject. and shes wearing a tight fitting tank top so it all shows.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

This kind of creeps me out when my mother does it. She keeps tissues in there. I guess it's because women's clothes don't have pockets, which seems sexist to me.

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

umm no more so than the fact that if a man carries a "hand bag" they are called gay. Women CHOSE not to wear clothes which come with pockets, therefore the only ones being sexist against them is THEMSELVES.

20. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Me too. I got a Scottevest and a Scottevest winter coat (from the same place) because of all of the pockets - something like 22 pockets for everything from a smart pad to a medium - sized pistol. They are made to get around the airline carry - on luggage restrictions. (no pistol for that, though)

http://www.scottevest.com/