Using the word 'Black' on this forum!

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by alexb123, Oct 1, 2006.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Blacks commit more violent crime than other races. In the US, at least, this is indisputably true. Now, what about other nations? Are there worldwide statistics on crime by race? If it is true that blacks are more violent in every country; especially if the magnitude of the difference is as great as in the US, what would this indicate?

Your all dancing around the issue, but it would indicate that blacks are naturally more violent than other races. It is known that blacks are taller, have darker skin, and run faster {on average} than other races. Is it so inconcievable that there could be behavioral differences?

Now without cross-culteral data, it is possible that it is a software {or cultural} problem.

It is sad that we have become so PC that we can't even mention this as a possibility. Even if blacks are, on average, more violent; it doesn't mean all blacks are violent any more than all blacks can run a four minute mile.

Refusing to consider such a possibility when the data clearly suggests it is just as stupid as assuming all members of a certain race are too dumb to become doctors or lawyers.

Different characteristics are distributed on a bell curve among the human race. Different races have bell curves shifted in different directions for various traits.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Since "blacks" aren't a genetically meaningful classification, any differences in propensity to violence, if they exist at all, must be due to cultural or definitional reasons.

However, it is very clear that racists aren't interested in examining such explanations. They simply assume there are innate differences in behviour related to skin colour, with no evidence whatsoever.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

i know this much, environment plays an important role in a persons behaviour.
    you keep telling a person he's violent he will be.

are black naturaly more violent than other races? you have no evidence for that claim and therefor it's your opinion.

so, what can explain the stats you mentioned? every one of the points i raised earlier. but you won't even consider them will you? no. you're positive that blacks are naturally a violent race.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

There is no such thing as race. Give me a freakin break. OK, let's say people of African descent. Damn PC bullshit.

Of course there is such a thing as race. And no one is postulating a relationship to skin color. Are Indians black? How about Mexicans? Skin color is just one characteristic common to those of African decent commonly refered to as "blacks".

When did I say that? I said, we have to consider that as a possibility.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Well, please show us the scientific references that there are races.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes you are correct, that's what you said. and it's the only cause you listed.

question for you:
    what is it that leads you to that opinion?

you do realize that science has been unable to isolate a "violence gene" don't you? so with that in mind violence must be caused by environment.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

It's so damned interesting to me that you can't tell the difference between black people and non-black people! That's amazing, James, truly amazing. I mean, almost everyone else on Earth can tell the differences almost immediately, including blind people with the sense of touch, yet you can't?! Amazing.

Skin color, broad noses, thick lips, heavy brow bone, thick lips, kinky, black hair, ....and a host of other such difference ....which you can't see????

Hey, James, can you tell the differences between blacks and orientals (or whatever the accepted term for yellow people is these days)?

Amazing,

Baron Max

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If that's true, and there's no differences, then why aren't there more high rates of incidents of violence in predominately poor, uneducated white areas? Shouldn't the same environmental causes for high rates of violent crime show up in other areas of non-black folks?

If it is environmental causes, then perhaps you can prove/show that by listing the same high rates of violent crime in non-black areas as well?

And besides, just because science has not YET found a "violence gene" is not sign that there isn't one.

Baron Max

12. Roman Banned Banned

I'm extremely interested in examining such explanations. There seems to be as much resistance as anti-racists (not just non-racists, but actively not racist, if that makes sense) to examine such things.

I wonder if anyone's done any solid genetic work on this sort of thing. It seems like we finally have the tools to clear this issue up once and for all, but perhaps there's too much resistance in academia to do it. I am, of course, speaking out of my ass.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

i listed the causes baron that i believe to be responsible, twice, but you refuse to even consider them. why?
    see the causes i listed, that can clear up the discrepancy

see above answer.

and you speak of 'look at all the facts"
    baron you absolutely refuse to consider any other cause other than genetic as to black crime.

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

you know what blacks problem is? i can sum it up in one word, white.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

i dismiss genetics as a reason for black crime because:
    1. science has been unable to isolate a 'violence gene".
    2. science has been unable to explain race with genetics.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's not true, Leo, but while your list might sound good for explaining black violence, it doesn't work for explain the same for non-black cultures (regardless of what you say!).

Personally, I don't know what causes it ...but it's sure not your excuses. They simply don't work as they should, so I must consider them invalid.

Baron Max

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And yet the blacks are trying like hell to "integrate" with the whites? Does that make any fuckin' sense to you?

Baron Max

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

a question for you baron
    if you wanted to make the black race look bad how would you do it?

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hmm, nothing, I guess. They seem to be doin' a pretty damned good job of it all by themselves, don't you think?

But lest you think I'm racist against blacks, the white race ain't doin' so fuckin' hot either!

If I wanted to make the Earth a better place, I'd get rid of all humans, all races of humans, and let the animals begin to enjoy their lives again.

Baron Max

20. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Until over time they evolve into morons again.

21. J.B Banned Banned

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

J.B. you're a frikken genius ! !

from the link:
    Poor people have a death rate as much as three times higher than that of other groups.
    "Free testosterone was measured in the saliva of 89 male prison inmates. Inmates with higher testosterone concentrations had more often been convicted of violent crimes.
    It is known that black males produce significantly more testosterone than white males (J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 1986; 76: 45).

23. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Liberals hold, as an article of faith, that there is no such thing as race. To suggest otherwise, and to dare suggest that certain positive and negative characteristics might be distributed unevenly among the various races, is a thought crime.
    Really?
    Interestingly, it turns out one can easily identify blacks from their genes:
    I just came across a site with some great statistics on this issue, some highlights:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2006