US to ship hundreds of tons of arms to Israel

Discussion in 'World Events' started by S.A.M., Jan 10, 2009.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So you're saying muslims should treat natives like the Americans did? Every Muslim nation is under it's own people, not imported white guys

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No, SAM, what I am saying that Muslims will treat the Native Americans according to Sharia and the Quran, as Dhimmis, unless they convert to Islam.

Yes SAM, every Muslim Nation is under the original government of the peoples of those lands.

One Muslims come in, the old government go out, replaced by Quran and Sharia, and the inhabitants unless they convert to Islam lose their rights, they now become Dhimmis, second class citizens in their own lands.

In every country conquered by Islam, in every country that Islam becomes the government and theology.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Hey i can't blame them, i would too.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Well maybe the Palestinians need to value their own lives more than they do.

8. draqon Banned Banned

didnt American colonists kill of almost all of the native American Indians? oh yes, they did. No wonder they support genocide of Palestinian people.

9. draqon Banned Banned

and how do you propose them to value their lifes, exactly?

By surrendering the land, self, and everything to the enemy?

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

They were given Gaza, so why didn't they use the money to build a enclave like Hong Kong?

Did they even try? NO, they started smuggling weapons, and then went on to attacking Israel.

They spent the moneys from aid to build a war machine, not a country or City State, they didn't use the money to make the life of the Palestinians better, they used the money on a useless war.

Like SAM with Islam, You have no problem, as long as Russia is the one kicking the Shit out of the Chechyan, you see no wrong.

So now tell me, what is the difference between Russian actions and Israeli action?

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

With an economic, food, water, fuel and medicine blockade and about 300 checkpoints. The airport was bombed or refused, forget which and Israel controls the air water and road traffic.

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And the reason for that is that was, Hamas smuggling weapons for a war, not equipment to build a city and infrastructure.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, it wasn't. After the elections, Hamas wanted to talk to Israel, Israel is the one that refused to talk.

14. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

99% of those deaths were due to diseases which would have been passed on if we came over to deliver them flowers.

And the Native Americans were extremely eager to enlist our aid in wiping our their traditional enemies, as various tribes fought alongside us during different periods of colonization.

Look, the Muslims started this nonsense with us. We had just formed our country when the Barbary coast pirates started capturing our sailors and holding them hostage. They were our first enemy.

15. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

Can you be more specific? Which countries has Islam claimed in the last century?

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Actually, the first colonists were the Spanish, then the French and English. For 200 years, most of their interactions with the Indians consisted of friendly trade.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, SAM when a Muslim want to talk it means he isn't ready to fight, Hudna.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Only if they agreed to return to the 1967 boundaries. You left that part out.

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Why does the last century matter particularly? Islamicization is increasing in Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, and even Morocco. Frankly, just about everywhere in the islamic world.

20. disease Banned Banned

And the world can thank Israeli policies of containment and dispossession, and Georgie Boy's invasions of Islamic countries, for the increase?

21. disease Banned Banned

P.S. Why does the last 2000 years matter particularly? Oh, right, the Jews lost their homeland 2000 years ago, and "they" want it back.

22. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

I am not sure I understand your point? These are historically and presently Islamic nations? How can a Muslim nation increasingly become a Muslim nation?

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That's an odd comment, Straw. When I point out the abuses of political islam in these nations, I'm often told they aren't actual muslim nations.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But anyway: a muslim nation can certainly become more islamicized if it begins to draw an increasing amount of law from the islamic religion. More reliance on sharia, less on humanitarianism. My, how Marx was right.