Updates

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, May 29, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

lolololol... or even better, just grow some balls, and ask her out

o/k again

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You let another one get away, what is up with you? :shrug:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

No doubt. Do it!

Sdrenzi! Bomaye!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

She has a boyfriend...

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Which means she isn't married so she is still in "open" season".

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If he doesn't mind getting his butt kicked.. lol

10. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Sderenzi! Bomaye!

11. phlogistician Banned Banned

I'm not married, but I've been with my girlfriend for 14 years. Any asshole who thinks that makes her 'open' is in for a surprise, and yes, possibly a butt kicking.

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hmm GF eh? That's no good, then. Have you tried a dating service?

13. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

In the great words of Mica.. "Dont suck too hard on a lollipop, because love is ganna get you down"

14. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

But what if he is much bigger and she likes him more? Isn't it up to the woman to decide? Dating people doesn't mean that you OWN them, it means that they enjoy being with you as a friend but not perhaps as a husband or wife. If you remain a boyfriend or girlfriend for years with someone that doesn't mean that you'll marry them so the other person could be looking out for someone new that they might enjoy better. You never know today.

15. phlogistician Banned Banned

Get back in your coffin, grandad.

16. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

:itold::spank::roflmao:

17. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Well I did it, I decided to go to what I thought was her place and ring the door bell. Guess what? I went, rang, and all I saw was a dog barking at me (which she has a dog so it might've been her place who knows). So I tried but don't got the guts to go back :| I did give her my e-mail at one point but doubt she kept it

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Do you have her e-mail ?

19. TheAvenger Registered Member

I heard she got fired because she got too many personal Emails at work........Next, they will fire the personal Email sender?

20. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

^^^

21. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

lmao, nope I never had her personal e-mail. Listening to Tom Likis makes me think this is for the best?!

22. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Destroyed PC

I freakin destroyed the thing, not the monitor but the PC itself. Wanna know why? Cuz I'm nuts! lulz, honestly it had major shit wrong with it and after my calculations I determined it would be easier saving for another and forgetting about the disaster I made. Here's a few highlights:

1. ATI 2600 XT videocard wouldn't show me the BIOS stage during boot-up. Later I found a muriad of fixes but none offered a solution. I determined since I wanted to use linux that this little bug was a pain in the ass, how exactly can I dual boot when I can't see the bios menu?!

2. I was burning a DVD+R and guess what, my music playback cuts out! I was like "umm how the hell does burning a dvd effect music playback off the HD?" I was thinking it's just BS... this thing was a Phenom 9500, it should've taken that with no problem! Add this to the BS.... 4 GB RAM! lmao it can't burn and play audio at the same time.

3. It was to damn loud, I mean it hurt just to hear. And that was after I'd bought nice quiet fans for the thing, the damn heatsink fan was sooooOOOO loud I almost went deaf, buying a good replacement would'a been 50!

4. Love this little quirk, seems the damn DVD drive had an issue, or rather the mobo? Still have yet to figure this one out but.... I tried playing this DVD WAR in the player, guess what?! It wouldn't read the thing! This is a pressed DVD for gods sakes not some burned shit, you tellin me it can't read the disc while the basic 30 buck dvd player has no problem!!!! So guess what, I bought another drive, and.. it tooo couldn't read the disc very well but it would at least play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some might say the disc is bad, but the regular player reads it fine, therefore I can only conclude the mobo had some error with it's controller or whatever causing the drive to make it unread-able, cuz nowhere, never, have I heard of a DVD Player that can't read DVD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yea, I trashed the thing, I tore it up and threw that junk in the gutter.... guess what... it felt good, I liked it. I never will buy ASUS, MSI, AMD, again ever... never.... Forget them

5. I love this, the Q-FAN on the ASUS M3A never worked even though the fan should've easily supported it since it was a 4 pin kind! Screw this shit I can do better than that garbage. Give me a break ASUS.

So now I'm without a PC, and guess what... I like it, screw the world I'm gonna wait and save 50 each check to buy a prebuilt one, one that's decent and not junk. Hell I got a faulty PC Case when I bought it and the front panels didn't work either. Love that eh? But guess what's even funner, I bought from frontx and the damn panels faulty there too! Wanna know why? Cuz the mic jack is designed in such a way that it can be pulled loose and cause the darn thing to break, long story but true.

Give me a break all these issues, just gonna save and think of what pc would work better than building one myself ={

23. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

comon that's bullshit, no one is that stupid.