Update: Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Michael, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Its not a fact... Having 'literacy' of secular knowledge is not the only form of literacy. Being intolerant is bad is also an opinion

What is an observable 'fact' is that secularists are informed idiots.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Keep your 'laws' and 'humanitariaism' to your self (as you suggest for religions).

Peace be unto you

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

The tiny difference being that - particularly in this context - humanitarianism is the correct opinion, and the others not. The weeping imam who reported her, for example, is possessed of the wrong opinion about things like humanity, reason and morality. It would be fair to describe him as an immoral person.

Your defense of this kind of bigotry is rapidly cementing your reputation on this forum.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You claim not to support the law, but in fact do appear to support it in its entirety.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

You see, those people grew up in that kind of society. They never saw something else, they probably can't even read their Koran, and if they can read..then the only thing they've ever read is the Koran. What do you expect from people who haven't read anything besides the Koran and other Islam related documents?

What I've understood thus far is, that these people don't want our help, then why do we even bother to help them? There are several cases where help organisations ended up being accused of spreading AIDS, other illnesses among the poor children of Mohamed when all they were doing was trying to help those poor Muslims. Imagine, you join a help organisation because you want to do something good, you go to a Muslim country to help the ill and poor there, but you end up in jail for that.

Anyway, what's the point? The woman was stupid since she knew what consequences would follow. I don't go to a pub full of hoodlums to say "Zomg, hoodlums suck" without expecting being thrashed to a pulp of meat. I don't know, but I think I would have laughed my ass off seeing that the poor Muslims can't drink of that water any more since it's been touched by me. I would probably go around all the water sources and pull my dirty infidel hand in! yeaaaaaaaah, and then get hanged for taking away their water supply!

8. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

lol..in america it would depend on what part you stuck in the water supply..

9. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

No, its one thing to support the law, and another to respond to idiocy. You can keep your laws to yourself is not the same thing as I support the laws of Pakistan- it is quite likely that I oppose both sets of laws- yours and theirs- so don't go making conclusions.

Peace be unto you

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  10. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Humanitarianism is the wrong opinion, and I'm not defending anything, I'm just opposing idiotic secularists.

Peace be unto you

11. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

It's pretty simple: Treating ALL humans with equality and respect (something most enlightened organizations strive to achieve) is in antithesis to Islamic Doctrine. The Qur'an actually teaches children to become intolerant Islamic Bigots ... which is exactly what we see here. Qur'an inspired Muslim Bigotry.

12. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Punishment for defaming the Prophet is in the Quran? Get your head out of your bullshit. Just like secularists inspire humanist bigotry....

Peace be unto you

13. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

The Christian did not Defame anyone. She stated her belief, which as a Christian is of course that Mohammad was not a "real" Prophet. Christians believe Mohammad was either a lying con-man, paranoid psychopath or demon possessed, etc.... The last I remember, Bronze Age Pakistan hasn't make Christianity illegal - yet.

Pakistan's Blasphemy Law is against it's own Constitution - if interpreted liberally, it's against Sharia Law as well.

So? Why NOT instead be defending this minorities right to her personal belief? Why instead call for her to hang? Who, not completely insane, would call for this mother of three children to swing from a rope over her personal belief? Only someone sick in the head.

14. Don't forget that America was just as bad at one point in time. Sadly, this is an issue that we cannot force them to change to our liking. Until they have a series of personal rights movements, there's nothing we can do to change their minds; anything we do to force the issue will simply worsen our relations. I know this will likely get me flamed to no end (or possibly yelled at for being a troll, as this is my first post), but this woman should have known to keep her mouth shut in a country with these issues. I'd suggest any non-Muslim just keep his/her mouth shut on all issues religious in a country like Pakistan, with the exception, perhaps, of profuse apology whenever you offend them.

That said... 786, please do not assume all secularists/atheists/agnostics are as close-minded as some of the people in this chat. Some of us understand that morality is subjective, and that Pakistan is not wrong just because we disagree with their morality.

15. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

LordDarkhan, uhm..yeah, at one point in time, most "countries" were, by today's standards, considered as backward, bad, brutal, etc., but see, for most countries this period of time is past us, unlike most Muslim nations where they've been bad from beginning till today. I guess some evolve while some just devolve even more.

On the other hand, I agree. If I'd live in a Muslim country where I know that having a different religion is a deadly contract with luck, I'd most probably just be a Muslim, too. Why make my life more complicated than it already is? Or..I'd flee to a less savage country, although in most circumstances this is "impossible". Or, if I had to be a Christian or some other faith at all cost, then I'd go through with it till the end, and tell my fellow believers to pick up a sword and go on a beheading rampage of Muslims instead of getting stepped on by those contemptuous religious wrecks. I don't know, do you want your community to be treated like trash till death..REVOLUTION --- instead of the "omg, I need to suffer, because that's what god wants me to" attitude !!! Yeah, serious business.

I don't know, but it seems like the only way to treat barbarians correctly is to treat them like barbarians. They're humans, too, that's why we shouldn't treat them inhumanely! Omo omo, really? Can you also make deals with psychopaths? Like..is it safe to live with a psychopath under the same roof just because you think he's human, too? Seems more like this is going to be a bloody night.

On a serious note: It sucks for that woman, but most of all for her children. As a mother she should have just ignored them. As an individual, however, I understand her reaction fully, but I would have tried to approach it in a more 'organised' manner. Now all she did is leaving her children without mother and she didn't even make one Muslim piss his pants. Sad..must be a regretful death.

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

As I have done. Religious laws designed to suppress minorities are bigoted, idiotic and in some cases racist. This is a controversial or inconclusive opinion?

No need to invoke probability - you could just say whether or not you support such laws. Then, in the Schrodingerian event that you don't support them, you could join me in condemning them.

17. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Religious laws don't suppress minorities, they suppress evil- if minorities are taking part in that then its their problem.

And all laws are bigoted, I think we talked about this in another thread.

Well Death penalty is not necessary, the court should be given the choice of variable punishment- I think they are mandated that if such a crime occurs that execution is the only punishment. Which is not dictated by Shariah, secondly I don't think the Pakistani government even has authority to execute such punishments on non-Muslims because this would only be the case if the government was structured in a way where 'muslims and non-muslim' are living under a treaty- which they are not. So application of this law isn't even possible in my eyes... But the Bastard Republic of Pakistan will act 'muslim' when its not.

By the way, she will be killed, whether by a mob or by the government, unless she is moved out of country.

Whether she is killed or not- the whole mob that had instigated violence against her and her family should all be beaten in public. Shariah does not allow this as long as there is a judicial structure, which there is. I would support the cause of taking all these bastards to court and having them publicly be beaten on two counts: 1. taking the law in their own hand and 2. Committing violence against innocent people (her family can not be hit for this). Her family should take the court to the same Shariah Court and demand qisas. And if they don't approve of it then that whole court needs to be fired

Peace be unto you

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yes they are. They are a bunch of religious fanatics who oppress the human right to think and develop our own opinions.

19. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

What human rights? Bullshit. You have no right unless I think you do.

Peace be unto you

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I still have that right if you don't acknowledge it. Anyway, it just reveals the weakness of Islam as a religion when they have to kill people that challenge their beliefs. If the USA believed that, there would be no more Pakistanis.

21. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

They're not killing her for challenging Islam, they are killing her for slandering a person. If she for example said Islam is a false religion- there is no way in hell she would be executed.

Peace be unto you

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I doubt the fanatics acknowledge that kind of subtlety. There is no such thing as slander in criticism of religion, since there is no established truth about it.

23. 786 Searching for Truth Valued Senior Member

Hmm... 'established truth'? Dude if the country is based on it- then thats 'true' for that part of the world.

There is no established truth that equality is good. Or Homosexuals should have equal rights or deserve to live. These are all opinions. When secularists admit that these are opinions, then they will just shut up.

Peace be unto you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.