Update: Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Michael, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuNie Registered Senior Member

Hahahhahahhahhahahahahahahhahhhhaha.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

The world and it's individual people are not doing what they pretend to themselves and others to be doing.

Too bad that the world is so much stupider and crueler than it pretends to be and than what it feels to me is the human potential.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

New Update: Pakistan president urged not to pardon Christian woman

I'm pretty sure if these were two prominent Buddhist Leaders calling for the Christian-Infidel to be put to death for tainting a Good Buddhist's drinking water... and not known-n her place as a Dhimmi... and not show-n her Buddhist Superiors the respect dat dey deserve, well, ..... that would be crazy. Yet, here we have two prominent Pakistani Muslim leaders threatening to call for nationwide protests - in effect threatening to kill many more Infidel Christians (as this is exactly what happens with these protests in Pakistan) unless they see the Christian woman swinging from the end of a rope (or burned on a cross in the front lawn).

I have to take a step back and wonder, seriously ask myself, WHERE the hell does this evil religious intolerance bullshit come from - IS there anything we can do to stop it from spreading? IMO this shit always stems from breaking one of the three basic tenants of Islam: (1) One True God, (2) One Perfect Book, (3) One Last Prophet. The Christian Infidel broke rule #3 by suggesting Mohammad was not a 'real' Prophet and died with worms in his mouth - this of course breaks #2 as she is in effect calling bullshit on the Qur'an.

Now, it seems that unlike Christians who you can appeal to WWJD and hope for Forgiveness. When Muslims ask WWMD the answer is: Cut the Infidel Bitches head off like He commanded of the two young singing Slave girls who slighted him*. Seriously, the example Mohammad sets is not to forgive but instead to kill (actually after one head rolled in his lap and some of his followers begged for mercy he spared the second - so I suppose if there were two Christian woman you could at least hope the second wouldn't die at the end of a rope).

The other really sick thing is that there's so much support in Pakistan for commencing with the murder of this innocent mother simply because she's Infidel. A Dhimmi that stepped out of her place. We know this story, as it happened in our own Country's history with African Slaves and White Southerners.

Lastly, doesn't ANYONE find it sick that Pakistan chose a means to put Infidels to death in a manner that they themselves consider unfit for a dog, lamb or cow. THAT also says something to me about their absolute disregard for Infidels as human beings. It's a mental disease. I believe, much like White Racists, these people are mentally sick.

* It should be noted, I don't believe in a "Historical" Mohammad. The Mohammad I'm referring to is a literary protagonist who plays the role of "Last Prophet" in the book Qur'an as well as accompanying fantasy literature.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kennyc Registered Senior Member

Michael you are SOOOOO on target, and this particular incident is why we must rid the world of ALL RELIGIOUS beliefs. This is an extreme example, but right here in the United States, science, education, and freedom is being held back because of unfounded Christian beliefs. We must stop it everywhere!

8. Big Chiller Registered Senior Member

Why not just rid the world of all humans if you think humans can manage to rid the world of all religious beliefs but you don't see that humans whether theists, secularists, or atheists do not actually have control over anything and maybe you'll never see that.

9. birch Valued Senior Member

religion probably will become less prominent one day just as an inevitability or it would be viewed more as a hobby/interest.

10. Kennyc Registered Senior Member

What? Throw out the baby with the bathwater. Nah. There are many amazing and wonderful things about humanity, we just need to educate and get rid of the delusions and we'll be good to go.

11. phlogistician Banned Banned

Screw your law. Nobody should be harmed because they don't believe in your faery tale, and engage in free speech about the matter.

12. Emil Valued Senior Member

On another thread, I seriously argued that humans are not animals.
    I was so stupid ...!

Some people can be more evil than animals!

Oopsss....animals are not evils.(So might, however, that humans not to be animals.) :scratchin:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  13. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Update:

They must have meant the "lesser jihad", in which they purge their souls of sin. I understand that's the only kind around. No?

Sweet. Is this a "landmark case"?

Oh, well no chance of abuse there then.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.25177ec61aed2bd3050d3e2b8bda84d2.5f1

14. Big Chiller Registered Senior Member

What I don't understand is why such a charge is called blasphemy, blasphemy is involved with belief about God alone not anyone or anything else.

15. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

From WIKI: Blasphemy is irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs. The Abrahamic religions condemn blasphemy vehemently.

I find the second sentence telling as intolerance sprouts from Abrahamic faiths as easily as hate flows from that Pakistani Imam's claptrap.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Christian convicted of blasphemy must wait for pardon
    A travesty of human rights. This innocent mother has been subjected to religious bigotry her entire life, she is already looking to serve 5 years or more on death row (including the time she's spent) ,,, and all for what? Snapping and saying Mohammad was not a Prophet after being goaded by a bunch of religious bigots? I say so what? That's what Christians say every single time they attend church. No Christian thinks Mohammad was a Prophet. They must think he was at best a charlatan or madman and at worse possessed by Satan. And they are supposed to be "protected" as "people of the book" - which means they should be allowed to freely criticize Mohammad's so-called prophet-hood. One wonders: Are Pakistan Muslims so weak willed and willy nilly about their belief that ANY suggestion it's not true is met with violence, death threats and legal execution?!?

Who cares if this woman from a small village doesn't believe Mohammad was a prophet? Isn't that an issue between her and her God not her and the Pakistan bigot Imam and the State?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  17. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Reward for killing Christian convicted of blasphemy in Pakistan

Islamabad - A Pakistani Muslim cleric has offered a reward for killing a Christian woman sentenced to death for uttering derogatory remarks about the Prophet Mohammad, media reports said on Saturday. Maulana Yousuf Qureshi, the prayer leader in Mohabat Khan mosque in Peshawar, the capital of militancy-plagued north-western Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province, made the announcement during a protest rally on Friday. "I will give 500,000 rupees (5,890 USD) to anyone who kills Asia Bibi"

I see Pakistani's are about to finally enter the Bronze Age. Good on em. Making bronze metal is a bit tricky but I promise it will be better than stone. Gee, at this rate, who knows, maybe another 2000 years or so they'll move out of their mud huts, stop praying to invisible sky daddies and maybe even join humanity... or not. :shrug:

(I'm not holding my breath)

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yeah, saw all that.

I realize that in the world there are probably Jews that aren't going to like me because of my religion; or really rather what my religion has done to their people. It's kind of a downer, but in the end what can I say? My lot have been bastards sometimes. It's one of the things that ties me in some measure to secularism - because I get the other side of the issue. Maybe we all should understand that. Introspection is a great thing.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Update: Salman Taseer murdered
    Looks like another Pakistani politician, one who was willing stand up and do the right thing (which is to work tirelessly to wipe away a few more of Islam's repugnant skid marks from the ass crack of the earth/Pakistan) was murdered in COLD blood ... by someone who is, by now, yet another "Islamic Hero". So, Bronze Age it is - murder the rational and praise the moronic dolt. oobaa oobaa, oobaa oobaa,......

.................and all because a "protected" (that translates to TAXATION without representation [in any of the other 'lesser' languages.... other than Gods 'perfect' language which is of course 'Arabic']) Christian infidel had the gall to offer water to a religious bigot Muslim.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Note that Mr. Taseer advocated harsh penalties for blasphemers... just not death. So much for "moderate" Islam.

21. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

dont u just love religion and all the kooks that go along with it

22. Kennyc Registered Senior Member

Deadly, but entertaining....:bugeye:

23. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

My girlfriend is from Pakistan... went there in December....says she had a friend there that was christian....

I told her about this just now and she couldent believe it. At first she thought I was making it up since I'm always talking shit about organized religion esp. Islam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.