Unlike Israel Syria has not resorted to retailiatory violence

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Zakariya04, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Maybe being 12 year old has benefits after all,
    Those schools should be opened up in Arab states as well.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

A Cease Fire means that all operations and attacks cease, that is why it is called a Cease Fire, the Israeli ceased operations;

and the Palestinians responded with,

Yes, who broke the Cease Fire, the Palestinians, June 1, 2001 - 21 people were killed and 120 wounded when a suicide bomber blew himself up. and a Greek Orthodox monk from the St. George Monastery.

cease [sēs]
    vt., vi.
    ceased, ceasing ME cesen < OFr cesser < L cessare, to loiter, be idle < pp. of cedere, yield: see CEDE
    to bring or come to an end; stop; discontinue

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

8. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Buffalo, of course the Palestinians broke the ceasefire. On what grounds does Israel have the right to call a ceasefire?

If someone broke into my home and robbed me and murdered my family, I won't "ceasefire". I'll beat the shit out of 'em and torture them and make them regret every fucking move.

So the Palestinians shouldn't have a ceasefire.

Why? Because remember it in the long run, it's not their fault, it's the Jews' fault. THEY are the victims, therefore they can fight as they please to get their form of justice.

So don't defend the criminal. What type of logic is that?

While I do not agree with attacks on civilians, they obviously do not care. But I do think that, if they want to fight, they have the right to. They were bullshited, anyway.