UniKEF

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by MacM, Feb 20, 2003.

1. GundamWing Registered Senior Member

Perhaps because: (1) Dr Allard does not exist, (2) he got his PhD through hotmail, or (3) attended the "Natural University" (http://www.naturaluniversity.net) and "quacks" a lot. Verify credentials before blindly following someone into the abyss. It takes either (1) great courage or (2) great naivette to consciously enter the abyss; the difference is in doing your homework a priori.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacM Registered Senior Member

Accepted

GundamWing,

I accept your post in the light that I imagined you intended it and that is representing my historical disorganization to presenting an arguement.

It is of course full of "What if's" which I don't think need be defended but your point is well taken.

Much I hope to your downfall, in that that won't happen again, so be prepared

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GundamWing Registered Senior Member

That which never went up -- does not fall down. I remain as I am centered in my understanding of what is. You on the other hand, are acting out the history of the roman empire.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MacM Registered Senior Member

Dense

GundamWing,

I guess I was either up to late last night or I am actually dense but your last post escapes me.

8. GundamWing Registered Senior Member

Re: Dense

Re-read my post in light of your just previous post and you will understand what i'm going on about.

'Much to your downfall, ..."

peace. :m:

9. MacM Registered Senior Member

Accept

GundamWing.

If this is what you refer to I really don't get yur point. Sorry.

Accepted
    GundamWing,

I accept your post in the light that I imagined you intended it and that is representing my historical disorganization to presenting an arguement.

It is of course full of "What if's" which I don't think need be defended but your point is well taken.

Much I hope to your downfall, in that that won't happen again, so be prepared.

If you still see a downfall, I would appreciate your speaking with more clarity, instead of riddles.

10. GundamWing Registered Senior Member

Re: Accept

Your language is about as confusing as anything else. My point about things going up and coming down relates to the fact that you were implying that somehow your new theory would hasten my downfall?

I simply remarked that I wasn't floating in left field in the first place in order for me to fall as you are hoping -- my views are not only inline with current thinking, but I actually understand what's going on from a conceptual perspective that most people who are posting don't seem to have grasped. I've been prepared from day 1, and don't expect much in the way of a reversal anytime soon. I would be happy to see the unification of the forces, and a wonderful conceptual theory that neatly puts everything together; but honestly, I don't think you have it.

The reference to the roman empire is negligible, but it refers to their glorious and self-perpetuated rise and their eminent downfall, i.e., "The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire". Better to keep your feet on the ground, and nose to the grindstone.

That's all.

With that said, peace and happy tuesday. :m:

11. MacM Registered Senior Member

Misunderstood

GundamWing,

You misunderstood my meaning. It had nothing to do with UniKEF. It was a polite challenge for future discussions.

Also, I have not said and nor do I believe UniKEF is anything like unification theories. I do believe it holds some truths but those are not detailed as yet. Merely that the overall concept seems to flow. But then when brown stuff don't stick to the wall it flows as well and frankly that is my view all around.

So my tone has apparently given many the wrong impression and I would hope they would re-read the Introduction and perhaps without the fire in their eyes they might gain a different perspective.

Thanks for your clarification.