Unfair way of thinking!!!

Discussion in 'History' started by Yazan, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

You do realise that the professor was kidding and the kid did say to him "but thats your website" it was a joke by the professor. Same with the link you give its like a joke almost like quoting yourself.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

listen, I built Jerusalem. God bet me 10 bucks I couldn't do it, I won.

so the rest of you keep your filthy hands off it, IT'S MINE!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Yazan the truth is always hidden. Registered Senior Member

The way I understand it is that the professor (west) who has the minimum probably to know the history of that part made the faked history (joke) and asked you to go and read it, and you did read and did believe it. This is the real joke.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

look the professor has nothing to do with history it was a joke. The kid asked him well I dont think some of the things in your book are real so he said go to this link and gave him a link to his website so the kid said but thats your website and the prof said yes I know and started laughing. I m just saying thats what you are trying to do.
    (the class is about afro-latin culture in the carribean so no its has nothing to do with this thread)

8. Yazan the truth is always hidden. Registered Senior Member

He (the west) said go to this link and gave him a link to his website (western sources) so the kid said but that’s your website (the kid could realize it where you couldn’t)
    You couldn’t realize that the Propaganda made by the west to give themselves an excuse of creating Israel is same as the Theory made by that professor. They both created something and created the proof.

9. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

you dont understand what a comparison is do you ? blunt as a rock arent you
    its the same exact thing as you are doing giving me that jack in the box information and then giving a link to unauthenticated source to substantiate its validity.

I M COMPARING THE EPISODE TO YOU GIVING ME THE LINK TO VALIDIFY YOUR ANGLE, do you get it now? :bugeye:

10. otheadp Banned Banned

"al Kudos"
    no man. it's al Quds. there's no "o", and the English spelling done by arabs is with a Q.
    also, there haven't been arabians 5000 years ago as far as i know and Jerusalem is only 3000 years old, not 5000.

archeological discoveries, time and time again, discover Jewish / Israelite / Hebrew signs, letters, etc., that confirms that this was built by Jews.

The Canaanites and Amorites (don't know about Yaboosies but i'm pretty sure they also) were not Arab or Arabian.
    these people were wiped out.
    and they were certainly not Muslim, since Islam was born 1400 years ago, not 5000.

whoever the Canaanites, Amorites, and Yaboosies were, even if it was them who built Jerusalem (a fairytale), they're wiped out. ownership does not directly transfer to arabs.. be they Kuwaiti or Saudi or whatever

man, this is one of the moments i wish Ghassan was here

11. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

OK here is a prime example of why islam is associated with terrorism

Imam of Florence
    If I am not mistaken that is about the sixth imam in europe to have action taken against him because of inciting to violence in the last month alone.

12. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

no its more like the 10th or 8th because two were thrown in jail for a while as soon as they said all of Russia must rise up in jihad against United states. They ended up in jail on the same day

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Yazan the truth is always hidden. Registered Senior Member

the same problem,
    so many disagree with the war against Iraq.
    every day we get convinced more that those dirty soldiers in Abu Graib were not only representing themselves. some said that they were ordered to do what they did.
    Bush said that this is a Christian War. so why don't you point at Christianity the same way you do with Islam.

14. Thersites Registered Senior Member

You forget: look back to your first post here. you claimed that the best government in the history of mankind was one run by a bunch of muslims at an unspecified time and place. We're still waiting to hear where and when.
    If a christian is foolish or arrogant enough to assert that the best government ever was a christian one (actually, you could argue for the Jesuits in Paraguay, but I'll leave that aside) we would undoubtedly discuss it with them.

15. Yazan the truth is always hidden. Registered Senior Member

When some (non-Muslim) heard about the greatness of prophet Mohammed (for example), they did dig for the facts by themselves.
    http://jamaat.net/hart/verdict.html
    It’s my pleasure to help, but really it’s not a history of one page paper or a religion that can be described or explained in a post or by attaching a link, the Arabic culture itself is not that easy to understand (by the way I’m not an Arab). The best I can do is to give you some titles that you can start from. The Islamic governments in Europe (for example) treated Arab, non-Arab, Muslims, non-Muslims almost the same way which did not happen when the European ruled Africa or parts of Asia. Muslims did not carry those countries treasures to the Arab world. Where the European tried to take whatever they could to their countries. Tell me what good did the European made in Africa except stealing.
    This link contains only headlines that you may start from.
    http://members.tripod.com/~salems2/islamic_background_of_western.htm
    http://www.islamfortoday.com/history.htm

Last edited: May 16, 2004
  16. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

That is standard islamic propaganda that almost all muslims swallow whole. If this is true why then didn't the majority of the balkan peoples, serbs croats greeks montenegrens turn to islam? Why did they continue to struggle against and eventually win freedom from the ottomans? The same goes for India, Spain, Armenia and countless other nations subjected to islamic rule. I can post endless links about the harsh treatment of dhimmi under islam, in all fairness there were just islamic leaders who treated all their subjects well but it was solely dependant on the personality of the current ruler.

17. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Everything Muslims say is propaganda !! everything you say is truth, right ?

How ignorant you are of history and in fact of the realities on the ground ? can you tell us how BOSNIA, KOSOVO AND ALBANIA happened to be Muslims ???

And of course all these links are from HATE SITES !! how credible you are my dear goat ????

18. Thersites Registered Senior Member

What does Mohammed and his alleged virtues have to do with your claims for - still unspecified- muslim governments?
    False. I pointed out to someone else on another thread that the muslims in Spain killed christians for religious reasons. One of the causes of the downfall of muslim rule in Spain was prejudice between Arab and Berber muslims there and in North Africa. There was prejudice and hostility against local converts to islam by other muslims in Eastern europe, because they were rightly regarded as untrustworthy opportunists. Like most muslims praising islamic tolerance you do not mention polytheists and their fate.
    Most of the muslims in Europe, Asia and Africa took nothing- except slaves- because they lacked the skills to extract what was not treasure in their eyes or because they intended to stay and rule for ever. The reason why the population of Africa has increased so much in the last hundred years is because of the introduction of European medicines and medical techniques.

Last edited: May 18, 2004
  19. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

No I am not ignorant of history read my quote I said the majority WERE NOT muslims I never said noone converted. If you take the population of the Balkans that were under Ottoman rule you will see that the % that converted was small indeed. As to how they came to accept islam, the ottomans needed local administrators, the inherent benifit of being a muslim as opposed to a christian under the ottomans did not go unnoticed by some Balkan peoples. By converting to islam a world of possibilities opened up that were not there before the oppressed in society suddenly could become the oppressors, the tax collectors, the police, the governers, etc. There was also the added benefit that the sultans men would not take your boy children away to serve as slaves for the empire when they came every 3 to 5 years.
    Riiiiight so all your islamo sites are the wellspings of truth and objectivity

I try never to use specifically anti islamic or pro christian sites as references because of the obvious bias. You obviously make very little effort to find objective sources.

Last edited: May 18, 2004
  20. Yazan the truth is always hidden. Registered Senior Member

strange how some think that they know the history of others better, and even when you tell them that what they are saying is not true, they will keep arguing about it, I know the Islamic history and the middle East history, and most of what you say path is wrong, about the slaves if you are an American you really should not talk about it, just remember Africa, it good for you, the Europeans of course were no better in that matter. Arab used to do it before Islam but not after, if bunch of guys (no matter, Kings, Sultans or normal people) did it, it does not mean Arab or Islam. it is the same unbelievable story of every day, few crimes few bad actions committed by some Muslims and all the 1.3 billion Muslim all over the world would be accused. Jews are killing civilians destroying whole villages and no body is mentioning them, American and the Europeans committed terrible crimes (like what they did to Africa) and nobody is mentioning Christianity. It’s really disgusting

Last edited: May 24, 2004
  21. Thersites Registered Senior Member

Such as you, say, of non-muslims.
    It is not enough to "tell them that what they are saying is not true". You need to produce convincing evidence that it is not true.
    It would be a very interesting thread to compare the various crimes of various civilisations. If you feel that strongly, Yazan, why don't you start it?
    Hold hard! If a bunch of arab, muslim kings, sultans or normal guys capture and imprison slaves and say that islam allows them to do, then it is a reasonable inference that they think islam allows them to do that. Slavery was officially abolished in Saudi Arabia in 1961- rather a long time after Mohammed.
    What if they say they are not crimes, and islam orders them to do it?
    Then stop whining and start threads on those topics.

Last edited: May 24, 2004
  22. Yazan the truth is always hidden. Registered Senior Member

of whom ecactly, Americans, according to my scale America is not old enough to hav history at the first place, Euorupe? I believe that I'm closer to the EUoropian bussnies although I'm not there at the time.
    any way I did not claim that I know others history better, I know mine better.

I usually do

the first time I saw something similar to what used to be in KSA was in Oman (to the east of KSA). some of that was real slavery but again by a bunch of people who represents nothing, but most of that is not true, they still even until today, but they are not forced to serve, they serve for money not for free, they do it with their own choice, they are not and were not used to be called slaves they are servants not more, yes owned by some people but as I told you they get paid, they can go away when ever they want. I still don’t like it, but I just wanted to till you it is not like what you think, this is still far less then what the Americans and the Europeans did.

sorry it was a typing mistake it is 1.3 although many say it is 2.0 and others even more. the CIA said they were 1.2 at the 70s.

23. Thersites Registered Senior Member

EH?
    Well,according to a palaeantologist, less that a million years is insignificant. Returning to your original posts, it is not your history, but your claim for the superiority of muslim rule that I question.
    You have not produced one yet on this thread.

Again, EH? Again, evidence?

I've removed my reference to your typing error: I suggest you correct it. Verb sap: ALWAYS, ALWAYS, read what you have written and amend your errors before you post it.