UN: "Time to give the GREAT SATAN the extended middle finger?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Whirlwind, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Whirlwind Banned Banned

UN: "Time to give the GREAT SATAN the extended middle finger?"

The "irrevalent" UN (That's what Cheney, Wolfowitz & Rumsfeld called it prior to Gulf war II) has been asked to take the "gnawing Iraqi alligator" off the US' back side in recent days.

This is the same UN that is not allowed by the GREAT SATAN to reprimand the ARROGANT INCORRIGIBLES of Israel who seem to successfully SLITHER out from under every UN condemnation that the community of nations has issued for its CRIMES AGAINST BASICALLY UNARMED CIVILIANS WITH NO ARMY TO FIGHT FOR THEM, as we see in embryonic Palestine, thanks to the US' veto.

Many would say that it is POETIC JUSTICE that the US' is getting its ass kicked in Iraq (to the greater extent) and in Afghanistan (to a lesser extent). But then, we must SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, those brave young warriors with more guts than brains, that after years of combat training, have been anxious to go into a combat zone to TRY OUT THEIR WEAPONS AND COURAGE on the frontlines of far-a-way lands.

If this isn't BUSH'S VIETNAM THEN MOST CERTAINLY IT WILL BE BUSH'S WATERLOO and in the coming months, as US casualties continue to rise, we will see MACHO MAN Bush, eating a little more KERRY caca and sheepishly STEPPING ASIDE and letting a REAL WARRIOR take over the reins of the US Government and bringing BUSH'S WAR to a screeching halt!

Read & grow wise, or ignore me and die stupid....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/18/international/middleeast/18NATI.html?th

Whirlwind....

Last edited: Apr 18, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

sure. why don't we get the UN involved. that'll solve all problems

what should the Oil-For-Food program be renamed to?

* UNSCUM
    * UNron
    * Quid Pro Crude
    * Bowling for Barrels
    * UNISE: UN Iraqi Starvation Effort
    * Oil for Fraud
    * Oil for Uday
    * Oil for Graves
    * Oilgate
    * UN Resolution 10W-40
    * Klept-Oil Program
    * Oil for Palaces

take your pick
    my favourites are UNSCUM, Oilgate, and 10W-40

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Whirlwind responds...

TOUCHE!

Finally a DEEP THINKER.

Oh well!

But, let's be serious for a moment - the problem is not "really" about a defective OIL FOR FOOD PROGRAM and the incidental corruptions that this program provoked. I would say its more about the US' BLOOD FOR OIL PROGRAM which has cost us over 700 soldiers (and over $75 billion up to now), as a result of Bush's WAR FOR LIES PROGRAM

The Middle East is ((((exploding)))) and George W. Bush giving the LIKUDNIK low life Ariel Sharon permission to steal yet more Palestinian turf as part of the US' EVEN HANDED PEACE MONGERING last week should keep the US' military morgue at Dover AFB working around the clock just to stay even.

What we need in the Middle East is a barbeque - CHICKEN SH!T, err, err, I mean CHICKEN HAWK BUSH and KOSHER PIG Ariel Sharon and then flying them from the nearest bridge trestle in Fallujah like a Japanese box kite as a sign of PEACE AND CONCILIATION to the Iraqi people.

Whirlwind....

Last edited: Apr 23, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

* the UN has shown it too can be corrupt

* the UN has no independent army... who is going to commit soldiers? looking at the current commitment, many countries (who are NATO members, btw) don't even have the ability, let alone the will, to commit anything. it will be US soldiers as usual.

* the UN is under partial influence of tyrannical countries that would like to create a Sharia-based or tyrannical fundie government. basically, everyone wants a piece

* therefore, squabling between outsiders, in this case, would not be productive, as they will polarize the Iraqi peoples, and the world community.

* one nation deciding, is the best solution to create stability. and the US is the best nation for this as it will create the best environment, imo (i welcome you to show me otherwise)

8. otheadp Banned Banned

hmm.. looky what we got here

in Kosovo, the Jordanian UN officers opened fire on the American UN officers (actually the convoy included Australians and Turks too)
    3 people killed, and 11 people injured - of whom 5 are women

sure, send the UN in!

9. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Whirlwind responds....

OK, OK, let's take your post and dissect your logic and your obvious mistaken way of looking at things:

* The UN's military arm: Several countries, the US and Britain included, have a commitment to supply the UN with due$, Medical resources, Soldiers, APC's, Tanks and air cover. We have seen this in Kosovo.

*Tyrannical governments: You mean like the US supports terrorist Israel, arming it with the best in the US' arsenal and wielding the US veto eveytime the Zionists trespasser vipers step on their di*ks? (which is "often.").

Note: Interesting, huh" A nation with no CONSTITUTION, no BILL of RIGHTS and no DEFINED BORDERS, who murderers, maims and displaces basically unarmed civilains passes itself off as the ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST?, (Vomit).

*Polarize the Iraqi people?! You mean the fact that the Iraqi's want to take out the CRUSADERS intestines with their bare teeth? As for the WORLD COMMUNITY, when have you seen the US & Israel GIVE A CACA about the WORLD COMMUNITIES WISHES

Proof? 92 UN resolutions that Israel has stuck out its extended middle finger at, including UN resolutions 244 (demanding Israel withdraw to its 1967 borders), 337, 181 (Giving all Arabs run-off-their land by the Zionist trespassers the RIGHT OF RETURN), 191, (ordering Israel to return stolen lands to their rightful owners or pay equitable restitution for the theft of those properties, and making Jerusalem a UN protectorate that is "neither" Arab or Jewish.

*The US is the best nation to what!!!!

Note: Hell, the US & Israel have become UN pariahs and you haven't seen it yet?

Note: In 2002 the US was KICKED OFF THE UN's HUMAN RIGHTS COMMMISSION, for its propensity of financing Israeli STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM, EXTRA-JUDICIAL ASSASSINATIONS (i.e. murder), RACISM (Jewish only bypass roads not racist?), BIGOTRY (Check out the standard of living for the average Israeli/Arab living inside of Israel), BERLIN WALLS (stealing hundred's of thousands of additional Palestinian dunams) and even HUMAN BONDAGE (Palestinain women miscarrying and dying at IDF check points when the ladies are not allowed to rush to hospitals and clinics when the have complications).

And then there's the murder of Rachel Corrie by an IDF thug trying to demolish a Palestinian doctors home (who saved lives at a nearby Paly clinic) with a US supplied 60,000 lb. D-9 Caterpillar bull dozer.

See the Rachel Corrie Memorial: WWW.RememberTheseChildren.org

So now can you see the errors of your ways?

Whirlwind....

Last edited: Apr 23, 2004
  10. otheadp Banned Banned

you haven't really addressed anything

* tyrannical governments in UN. your response: Israel is tyrannical. relevance:

* polarizing the world community and the Iraqi peoples. your response: US and Israel don't care about world community. how does that relate to UN and Iraq, i don't know...

* Rachel Corrie. what does she have to do with UN and Iraq ???

* UN's military arm: i just showed you what kind of members we have in the UN (see my last post). you're more than happy to know that UK and US will be supplying troops and cash for the effort... but why would they do so while some of the influence on Iraq will be done by tyrannical governments with anti-US terrorist interests? (as much as you love Israel, there are other "bad" countries)

you haven't addressed a thing

11. MacM Registered Senior Member

Whirlwind,

You are joking aren't you? We don't need to do anything but keep the kill ratio going. Its a matter of attrition.

12. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Yeah, yeah, it's just a matter of attrition.....

I guess you're too young to remember Vietnam. In the red corner, the US with waves of USAF B-52's with their 80,000 lb loads of iron dumb bombs - in the blue corner, little short guys in black pajama's and sandal's armed with AK-47 "pee" shooters and a handful of Soviet built SA-9 antiaircraft missiles!

Well, who won?*

Haven't read the book yet, huh?

Whirlwind....

* The answer is written in the wind - Joan Baez

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  13. MacM Registered Senior Member

Whirlwind,

If that is as good as a guesser you are, let me suggest you stay away from the crap tables at Vegas. I was around when the first nuke was dropped kiddo.

They actually didn't. The dumbass Americans refused to fight to win thanks to congressional stupidity.

Your black pajamas do little to stop a nuke and before this nation goes down you can bet your ass there will be a nice new crater lake to vacation at in the mid-east. Have a nice extended dream while you still can.

14. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

^^ Once again I find myself to be in complete agreement with your posts.

You're a fucking jackass if you're going to imply that the NVA obtained even one military victory in Vietnam. Unless you're going to assert that a 20:1 kill ratio isn't good enough.

Now, if you're going to argue over the policy victories/defeats of Vietnam and the more recently unfolding OIF, you have something worth discussing. But this blatant revisionism of a slew of totally one-sided military victories is so utterly stupefying that it doesn't even deserve comment, and you don't have a leg to stand on.

15. otheadp Banned Banned

what can the UN do? (without US help, that is...)

you want to let Latte administer Iraq? good luck!

16. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Whirlwind, do not re-post what I delete. Doing so violates the site rules.

17. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

Your black pajamas do little to stop a nuke and before this nation goes down you can bet your ass there will be a nice new crater lake to vacation at in the mid-east.

If for that reason alone, I hope this nation does not go down.

18. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Yassir, what would hell be like without the devil!

They sow the wind and reap the: "Whirlwind."

19. otheadp Banned Banned

segnor marikon, por favor provide an answor
    you're not a girl, not yet a woman

20. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

I am and it's not.
    Who is it exactly you think your fighting stokes?
    If the US is not careful it may find that it suddenly becomes an occupying army that is surrounded on all sides.
    America needs the UN because it's credibility with the locals is wearing pretty thin. Force alone will not get the job done.
    America should grovel to the UN, swallow it's medicine and get the hell out. Leave Halliburton, mcdonalds and coca cola to win the hearts of the Iraqi people (if they can).

Just an opinion.
    Dee Cee

21. Whirlwind Banned Banned

"in Kosovo, the Jordanian UN officers opened fire on the American UN officers."

Oh yeah, we have friends "ALL OVER" the planet.

I guess King Abdullah will have to give him a written reprimand

Thanks, George W. Bush!

Whirlwind....