UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Oct 10, 2017.

1. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

I'm still waiting for the apology MR. To use MR's words... MR ''fucked up. It's a fact. Admit it''
    Cluey will have to wait whilst I sort my socks out.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

108 pages? I won't read it all, lol but I believe that we are not alone in the universe. It's just a feeling, nothing more. I haven't seen any UFO's and many of the ''sightings'' seem hoax-ish. But, if one lands nearby, I'm getting on it!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Twilight Zone

To Serve Man

It's a cookbook

sideshowbob likes this.
  8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

To Serve Man - on a platter, with side salad

It's a cookbook - it's in the book

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

wegs likes this.
  9. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

How To Cook Humans
    How To Cook For Humans
    How To Cook Forty Humans
    How To Cook For Forty Humans

It's one of the mysteries of the universe. Are we being served or are we being fattened up to be served?

Maybe McDonalds and Frito-Lay are part of an alien conspiracy.

10. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Yes, definitely. Unexplained encounters are out there.

river likes this.
  11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I watched that History channel special last nite called "Unidentified". Very compelling examination of the 2004 U.S.S. Nimitz encounter by 4 jet pilots of a "giant tic tac" that surfaced from the ocean and zipped off 60 miles away in a matter of a minute. Recounts Tom Delong's journey to Washington to get officials to take these sightings seriously and his assemblage of a team of 5 military and aviation experts to help give the evidence credibility. The series continues next week with the examination of more compelling military sightings.

I just hope this team is prepared for what they find. UFOs are more than just technological marvels. They are otherworldly manifestations of something beyond our present comprehension. Stick with the data and don't jump to conclusions and we may actually learn something from them for a change. It would behoove them to go back in history 70 years and examine all the great sightings that have already occurred. It would help to give them perspective on this phenomenon and help reveal their paradoxical and deceptive nature. Because the more you look into ufos the deeper the rabbit hole becomes. I hope they are ready to go on that strange journey already taken by seasoned ufologists like Jacques Vallee.

Recent news release of Navy pilots' compelling accounts of ufo encounters in 2014-2015..

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...ing-ufos-on-an-almost-daily-basis-report.html

Footage of ufos taken by Navy jet pilots and audio of their amazed reactions to it. Matches the common description by the other pilots of "spinning tops flying against the wind".

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  12. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Those accounts seem credible, in my opinion. I wonder why the government goes to great lengths to keep such claims a secret? If there’s aliens for real, that’s not threatening. The mere knowledge that aliens may exist, isn’t threatening. *shrug*

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I think it's embarrassing to the military to admit there are invaders of our air space that are unknown. It's like the military is incompetent or something. That's the prime motivation for them wanting to cover up ufo accounts or else dismiss them as pilot error.

14. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I'm surprised to hear you say that. I thought it was your conjecture that UFOs were not extraterrestrial in origin.

15. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

What about "otherworldly" suggests a limitation to other planets?

16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Not sure you read what I wrote.

Otherworldly excludes this planet.

Which is contradictory to what I thought your conjecture was: that they are not extra-terrestrial (i.e. not otherworldly).

17. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I have never ruled out extraterrestrials. I have simply suggested that the intelligences behind ufos are not of this world. That can include interdimensionals, time travelers, or paranormal beings.

18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

OK, I knew it was something like that.

It would be interesting to draw up a Venn diagram of the overlaps and exclusions of all the possibilities.

Magical Realist likes this.
  19. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

I'm really surprised that "alien spacecraft" is the go to in these situations.

Hybridized pegasi-unicorn mixes would seem so much more reasonable.

sideshowbob likes this.
  20. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Where did the linked article mention "alien spacecraft"?

21. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Weasel.

22. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

So no longer UFOs

Whew that's a relief

Some secret when I am watching it on the other side of the world on a hand held tablet computer

A alien of which we know nothing about apart from they appear to have technology far beyond us mere mortal Minions. You do not think that might be a tad worrisome?

O T H E R per chance

Woo Trigger you are way to close to the edge of the cliff

Now your just poking fun and messing with his mind

Shame on you

23. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

If aliens exist, they could mean us harm, but maybe they don't. It's fun to ponder the unknown, at least I think so.