UFO, or Top secret Military Aircraft?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Ganymede, Jan 12, 2008.

1. halo07guy Registered Senior Member

Maybe the Air Force is returning to the idea of an "Airborne Aircraft Carrier"? They built one back in the 20's or 30's. With the recent return in popularity and usefulness of Zeppelins and Blimps, maybe their considering building one? we already know the air force has spy blimps equipped with thermal and night imaging and such over in Iraq. And it seems to me that you'd need an aircraft about a mile long and half mile wide for a flying aircraft carrier (The carrier needs room for helium bladders, as well as storage space for weapons, fighters, crew, etc.) if you want to be able to land on it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

There is a way to have a large but silent airborne device without helium. But you need a small nuclear power plant for energy. This is using Lorentz Forces. Since Navy's success in silent spy submarines using the same method, there is no reason why Air Force can not have one in the air.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

That's impressive, I have to say that according to my information about the aliens interaction they should be far beyond causing a sighting like this, originally IMO the first sightings were actually tests done to see how easily we could communicate their presence in our skies. These ongoing sightings are a mystery to me, why they'd seek to cause them and the purposes are just as perplexing as they.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. eburacum45 Valued Senior Member

A submarine in the air?

8. kmguru Staff Member

No silly...a flying contraption....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!