Two went to pray?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Tiassa, Sep 30, 1999.

1. PercyPea Registered Senior Member

Well, ive never heard of a metaphor being able to 'create' something physical such as a planet or something, which God did.

so ur sure hes a metaphor??

------------------
    Im a shambles, but Im Gods shambles!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. truestory Registered Senior Member

Boris,

Since God created mankind, including the Jews, God did not come from the Jews. God understood that there would be many of us who would not believe unless we saw a physical manifestation of God and Jesus Christ satisfied this need for many.

However, when Jesus got a number of responses when he asked the disciples what people were saying about who he was, he said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter said in reply, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." Jesus said to him in reply, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah. For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my heavenly Father."

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori Registered Senior Member

Boris,

Get a grip, man. God is not a metaphor, just because you don't know what His discernable qualities are. Fluffy...

------------------
    God loves you and so do I!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vanja Registered Senior Member

It is a well-known scientific fact that crying releases calming endorphins; suppressing emotions causes ill health. There is a purpose for everything under Heaven.