two hearts, together

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Celebrate good times, c'mon!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Back in your hole tart.

You think denying your shame gets you off the hook?

What we've discovered, oh my, allow me to summarise;

- you're a spic
    - you've got a non-functional prune womb
    - you've been e-dating a lazy cheesey goth with personal issues and the desire to express them (the full extent of how damaging this is can only be read in blog form, but we all remember it)
    - You're wheelchair bound
    - I have good reason to suspect you have full blown AIDs

And this delightfull package has been wrapped in an over the top elitist attitude, as opposed to the apologetic, insecure and timid personality which should, by all rights, be posessed by such a disgracefull creature.

Which "is incapable of feeling love" haha, oh man.
    That blog was good gendanken, real good.
    Too good for you to come back and say "whatever, xev's kind of gothy and homely".
    Please gendanken, acknowledge defeat.
    Just confess to being inferior, and post a pic of yourself blushing.

Xev, you really should have avoided posting those pics, it took the pop out of gendanken's grisly demise.

But hey, you could have a vestigial tail wagging out the back of that early 90's gothwear.
    You'd still be better than gendanken, always remember that.
    All of us are.
    None of us have anything to be ashamed of anymore.

We just need to snuggle up together as a community and point and laugh at gendanken while she struggles to get her chair-wheel unstuck from a grate.

Even truthseeker can use his disgusting aztec legs for locomotion.
    Even that big ugly tart bebelina could birth young.
    Even leopold isn't a spic.
    Even duendy isn't dating mephura.
    Even harlequin doesn't have full blown AIDs.

You fucking suck gendanken.
    We all know it now.
    So do the right thing- wear your shame.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

You dont much like Gendanken, do you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

Who really cares?

When it comes to who brings what to the table, Xev's a hasbeen and Gendy is a still is. Gendankens threads are angry, but twisted and insightful. Xev's posts are white-trash rehashes of everything a hundred people have said before. Do I care if Gendy is a cripple, and Xev is some slutty looking high-schooler? No. I would have hoped that all of you would be past mocking each others personal lives, and searching for ways to "destroy" each other on an internet forum. The shame here is Xev's, for hitting below the belt on something completely insigificant. Way to go Xev, you are such a fucking poser that you now have to bash others just to get attention instead of posting something halfway intelligent. Have you drank and drugged what creativity and intelligence you did have away? People are right... you, and this entire thread is a pathetic heap of trash. Fuck... pull yourself together.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Why?

Unlike Gendanken, I have nothing to hide. No "chubby" pictures, no MSN transcripts in which I declare my undying love to anyone, no Emo kids who blog about me, and I don't have teh AIDS.

Ages ago Wanderer posted a picture of some girl he was seeing on his 'blog.
    Having nothing better to do with their time, Gendanken, Invert Nexus and Fenris spent the next three or four months debating whether it was me.
    I mean, I'm friendly with Wanderer, obviously it's me. Since I had off-site discussions with him, obviously the rules of their off-site discussions (wanna get laiiiid!) applied to me as well.

What they failed to realize is that said girl was a dark-haired Mediterranean, wheras I'm an angry Aryan-Jewish bulldyke lesbian with red-brown hair.

Why should I respect someone's hypothetical privacy when they do not respect mine?

Rules are for the weak, and when weak people decide that they're better than rules, well.....the rules don't protect them any longer.

I love you. I'll even drop my weight from 200 to 160 and buy you a plane ticket to come and visit me. Don't break my heart, Dr. Lou Natic, thou cold and forbidding object of my desire.

I already locked my keys in the car this morning, I cannot take any more tragedy.

9. Gustav Banned Banned

so ahh
    post ass shot please
    thanks
    an admirer

10. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

You come from Jewish stock????

12. Gustav Banned Banned

which aryan tribe?

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Xev,

Oh?
    Sure about your facts there?
    By the way. Is it safe to assume that this is after you'd already sent your photo to Fenris? Seeing as how you two were an 'item' before Wanderer showed up to piss on his parade (or something. I'm a bit vague as to all those details. Partly because it was before my time. But mostly because I and others never really gave enough of a shit about it to speak about it in more than a passing 'ho hum blah' sort of way.)

Anyway. Let me just get this straight.
    Fenris, Gendanken, and I. Discussed for months. Whether some photo on Wanderer's blog was or was not you?
    Now. Correct me if I'm wrong. But wouldn't it be pretty goddamned short discussions seeing as how Fenris already knew what you looked like?
    Am I getting some details awry here?

By the way. I take it that you're also reneging on this statement?

"This is the only thing I've sent anyone - and yeah, I look like crap and I was drunk as a monkey, but so? Fenris passed it on to you for whatever reason, and.....?"

Obviously, you are.
    But. You just keep on keeping on. I'm sure some people here haven't noticed your blatant contradictions.

Speaking of contradictions. I love how you only found Mephura's blog by searching for his profile so that you could post it in this thread. This thread. About his blog.
    Seriously. Lay off the drugs.
    And the tacos. (Yeah. You're kinda chunky. Not too bad though. You do look sexy in that first photo you posted. Although, it is a bit... stereotypical. Playing with knives and all. The second one isn't too flattering. But if you could get past your mental blocks (which maybe you don't have in the 'real world' while gaming and fucking) then one could easily overlook your physical flaws.)

Shit.
    While I'm here:

What does she have to hide exactly? And do you really think you've 'disclosed' anything? Do you feel superior to her because you're not hiding anything while she is? Why?

Lie. Definitely chubby. Unless that isn't you.
    But, it's ok. Chubby girls need love too.

Well. I don't know about the 'undying love' part. But...

Yeah, Ada. Why should you respect anyone's privacy? Especially when they don't respect yours. I mean. Look at how Gendanken, Fenris, and I have hounded you and time and time again gone out of our way to make you the topic of conversation. Privately and publically.
    Oh? What's that? We've never done so publically?
    And you have only some oddball paranoias about privately?

Well then.
    I guess you're just a cunt.

(I'm shocked you didn't mention Mephura in your little trio. Especially seeing as how this thread is an attack on him... Ok. We all know that you're really attacking Gendanken. But, as Lucysnow mentioned long ago, that blog doesn't reflect poorly on Gendanken at all. The only attack you've made on her is against her privacy. Especially how you had to mention her name being written in there. So people could go treasure hunting. And another interesting thing to note is how you and Fenris are interacting with each other. Quite interesting. Not very convincing though.)

You do realize that this is about as hackneyed as Mephura's blog, don't you?
    This is the part where you call us untermenschen. (In your parlance, 'losers' and 'fags'.)

Harlequin,

Why don't you tell us straight out then, Harlequin? Why don't you stop playing coy? What is the truth on how Gendanken's 'little secrets' got out?

Anyway.
    Speaking of truth.
    I wonder if you ever suspect that you've been lied to.
    I've been thinking. An excellent tactic that a paranoid person could use is to give people false information to see if it 'leaks'. And if it leaks then the culprit is known by the misinformation.
    Ever consider that?
    A tricky tactic, yes. But one which could be quite successful. Of course, there is a large problem with it. It presupposes guilt. And if one finds one who is guiltless, then one has the problem of having lied to that person.
    Sort of brings the personal to a... strange level, doesn't it?

Lou,

You really were ashamed. Weren't you? That's why you've been so quiet until recently?
    Wow.
    What a trip.
    You care.

And. Yeah. You do have something to be ashamed of. Let's not forget that your shame was group masturbation with all your skater buddies.
    Fag!

And. The blessed truth. Search google for Dr Lou Assmaster. It once more points directly towards our lovely australian closet fag. Muaha!!
    I was worried there when the forums went down. You slipped in the ratings. But you're back up there now. (And. Yeah. I did check back then. It really hurt to know that you weren't Google's Chosen Assmaster anymore.)

Gustav,

Lies. She's not Aryan. She's Saurian. From the Lickalotapuss genus.

One last thing.
    Addressed to no one in particular.
    Something I read recently. I've found it to be rather... insightful. Especially considering its early date. It makes one realize that there is nothing new under the sun.

Loki spake:
    "Bethink thee, Eldir, if thou and I
    Shall strive with spiteful speech;
    Richer I grow in ready words
    If thou speakest too much to me."

And.
    Why not?
    I'll add in this as well.
    I had thought to save these things for a thread at some later date, but fuck it. It's not worth it. This is all stupid bullshit and all concerned are quite aware of it.
    Might as well just have done with it.

"On the outskirts of every agony sits some observant fellow who points."
    --Virginia Woolf

And yet they think they're so special and unique, these 'observant fellows'.
    "...the cruel hearts of the lonely, select few."
    Common. So fucking common.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  14. Bells Staff Member

Nice..

This thread is like an episode of 'The Love Boat'. Sad and bad.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

invert:

"Lie. Definitely chubby. Unless that isn't you."

Both are me, I said that. I presume you're referring to the one in black?
    Eh, okay. I'm fucking fat. I mean just look at me. There isn't even waist indentation there.

"Now. Correct me if I'm wrong. But wouldn't it be pretty goddamned short discussions seeing as how Fenris already knew what you looked like?"

No he didn't. I sent that last summer. It's the only picture Fenris has of me.
    All that discussion occurred Winter of 04.

Now, how could he, in 04, "already know" about something that happened in 05?

Idiot.

"By the way. I take it that you're also reneging on this statement? "

I forgot the one I sent Wanderer, said that.
    Reneging?
    God, get a life. This isn't a war, and forgetting isn't contradicting.

"Speaking of contradictions. I love how you only found Mephura's blog by searching for his profile so that you could post it in this thread. This thread. About his blog."

That would be a contradiction, if I'd said that. The thread was going to be a chronicle of what my dear "Science FOrum" friend told me.

The blog was....well that just changed everything.

"Yeah, Ada."

Hah! Touche, you know my name and now you punish me.

Except...that's a screenname, not a real name.

"Why should you respect anyone's privacy? Especially when they don't respect yours. I mean. Look at how Gendanken, Fenris, and I have hounded you and time and time again gone out of our way to make you the topic of conversation. Privately and publically."

I'd hope not, I already pity you guys too much.
    However, I do glean from Fenris that I was indeed the subject of the "Greek girl" debate, yes?
    So I wouldn't be too suprised.

Now why don't you go back to "negging" on my image and trying to impress me with your ability to recite hackneyed tripe about Pink Floyd's most obvious album?

16. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

Like your ability to recite hackneyed tripe about Nietzsche and bullshit you picked up on the local Aryan hate site?

The biggest disappointment to you, is that Gendy, with all her flaws is still twice the mind and twice the person you are in all your common quasi philosophical existence. You are merely a shell of what you project, thinking yourself so very well insulated and yet so very transparent. The words do sting you, or you won't have come back to take a swing nearly eighteen months after they supposedly struck a blow at you. Your inability to let it go, and your obsessing about bringing someone down is desperate and sad. Sad, because you had potential and wasted it.

You are the common bourgeois trash you profess to hate so much. And it's killing you from the inside, and everyone else is enjoying watching you crumble into nothing. You win Xev. You have bested Gendanken, and can bellow and hoot triumphantly. Problem is that there is no one left to listen that really gives a shit, about you or this latest attention whoring incident. It's written between the lines in your posts, and in the eyes in your pictures... there is nothing there but a silly screaming little girl who never had a voice.

Think about meds... seriously.

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Xev,

And now you're fishing for my sympathy?
    "No, Xev, you're not fat. Just a little chubby. Pleasingly plump, as they say."
    Heh.
    Nah. You won't get that out of me. No need. I never called you fat. Nor did I 'neg' on your image. Just commenting is all. (Well. I did make the taco comment. Oh well.) I've wondered, from time to time, what you look like. And am neither disappointed nor... enthused. I suppose you could say that you and your image fit each other.
    Meh.

Eh?
    And when did I do that?
    Most obvious album...
    Would have to be either The Wall or Dark Side of the Moon...
    Did I ever talk about either? I do recall saying something in some thread somewhere about Wish You Were Here...
    Hmmm.
    Refresh my memory.

Maybe. Maybe not. Doesn't matter anyway.
    It's just a name.
    Mine is Mike.
    Oooh. Now I'm defenseless...
    However. I chose to give my name just now. I find your exposing Gendanken's name (even if a false name itself)... cunty. It's for that reason and that reason alone that I didn't like you posting this thread. If Mephura's blog had just been him whining about his keys locked in his car then whatever. But it wasn't. And you made it a specific point to mention that. Therefore, you're being a cunt.

Not surprising though...

Hmm.
    So. You were still chatting and in a good enough relationship with him during that time to send him your picture?
    Weird.
    Like I said. I really don't know what was up between you two for the reasons I've already given, but what little I did know... led me to believe that you two had sort of 'seperated' long before that time. About a year earlier, about the time that the infamous diaries were written...
    But. This all sort of goes back to the reliability of gossip, don't you know.
    I suppose I could have squeezed out the details if I'd cared to.

Well. Not quite an 'untermenschen' or even a 'stop being such a fag' but the same general idea, isn't it?

(By the way. I'm reading Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations.... I bring this up only because I recall you posting that Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus thread long ago. Wittgenstein was... odd. His thoughts were odd. And his conclusions even odder. I suppose much of this is the time frame. He was writing on linguistics (which is a shock to me... that Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus was, at heart, about language... (I never made it through the web link you've provided. The structure is as odd as the man. Philosophical investigations is much easier to read.) And he wrote on linguistics at a time pre-Chomsky and also at a time when the nature of cognition was so... primitive that Freud and Jung were taken seriously... This could well account for some of the oddity in his ideas.
    Why am I bringing this up? Simply because of the language games you play with words such as 'pity' and 'fag'. I suppose we can also sum up the topic of gossip with the conclusion of the Tractatusl. "Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent." Which, I can understand when the topic is gossip. But not philosophy... Although... we all face that wall, don't we? Wondering the use of philosophy? Pondering the 'mental masturbation' aspect of it.
    I'm rambling.
    Fuck it. I won't delete.
    One last thing. Wittgenstein's flaw was his dependence upon logic. The Tractatus was written pre-Godel... and I'm too lazy to look up Godel's timeline right now for Philosophical Investigations...
    Anyway.
    Where was I?)

Well. I can't answer as to the content of Gendanken's and Fenris's conversations. But it was never brought up in any of mine. If it was, it was quickly dismissed as unimportant. I sure as fuck didn't devote 'months' to it.

Speaking of 'surprised'. What does surprise you?
    Would it surprise you to know that Fenris and I only exchanged 5 or 6 emails? I wouldn't think that it would. But from the way you're talking, it sounds like you pictured us as pals or something. I find it odd that he'd express it like that. Or even that he would express that he thought that Gendanken and I were talking about you... Maybe you were their center of conversation and he assumed that the same sort of talks were going on on the other side as well?
    Weird.

A pity you didn't save that message. You're sure getting a lot of milage out of it for something which you're so disinterested in.
    The infamous pm about stuff at that other forum.
    Who were you over there, by the way? Didn't you say you never even posted? How is it that your 'science forum friend' even knew who the hell you were?
    Intuition?

Kotoko,

Aren't we all?

Wasn't there at time when all involved here... actually said things that were... interesting?
    We've become petty.
    A touch of the 'bourgeois' might be ok from time to time, but it seems that there is nothing else anymore.
    It's quite sticky, isn't it? The lure of the inane.

18. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

Sure, but I never professed to be anything more than common. And that's the best Xev can hope for now. It scares her to be considered as common as Bells and I, and just a shade less psychotic than water and duendy. I never said I was anything better than common, nor anything smarter than anyone else here. That's the difference. How sad is it that the only bedfellow she has in this affair is the despicable Dr. Lou, who wouldn't be able to tell a vagina from an asshole. The pillow talk must be deafening.

With any luck, she'll end up average and common and not some washed up whore no one wants to be around because of the venomous spite that drips so easily from her lips. The difference between gendanken and Xev, is that gendanken doesn't realize she's as brilliant as she is and Xev only thinks she's standing in the light.

There was a time when we were all more involved and more intellectual, which is why this is such a disappointment. If it were occasional it wouldn't be such a travesty, but it's not and I think this proves it. But you know my feelings on the whole thing.

19. Xev Registered Senior Member

Invert:

No, I was being sarcastic. You have problems if you think that either picture is of a fat woman. That is all.

"I've wondered, from time to time, what you look like. "

This was wrong, invert. My coworkers are looking at me funny because I let out a rather loud chortle.

"Well. I can't answer as to the content of Gendanken's and Fenris's conversations. But it was never brought up in any of mine. If it was, it was quickly dismissed as unimportant."

I wish, for your sake, that I believed this.

But what does cam-whore say:

"I know what you look like"

and you - "chubby, undeniably"

You cannot be referring to my picture, you must be referring to that one. Therefore, it has been discussed.

The matter is indeed unimportant. Why did you care? Why did you care about what I looked like, or what gendanken is like, or what my relationship with Fenris is?

Why are you always here, invert nexus, even during lulls?
    Why are you upset about Gendanken's blog being posted?

What was it the cam whore said?

" I know what you look like"

The sad thing is that she assumes that there's a "me"
    This is a nickname and a simulacrum of a personality - and she cares what it looks like.

Why?

20. Harlequin Banned Banned

Oh, no. It's far more amusing this way. Apt. "Ironic". All that.
    And fitting, really, in the end.

Yes, I have.
    It would kind of defeat the purpose to tell the same lies to more than one person though, wouldn't it? You see, I'm in the position of knowing (if nothing else) exactly what I've said to whom, and when.

A "strange level" would be an understatement.
    The only ones who'd stand by her after that sort of behaviour are those who... well. I've mentioned battered wife syndrome before.
    Again, rather ironic. One of the last things I said to her was "you can stay where and with whom you belong".

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

Oh no, gendanken, looks like more of them are upset with you.
    I'm so glad that I'm too pudgy to ever warrent any of this. How humiliating to have not one, but MULTIPLE online romances exposed.

22. Harlequin Banned Banned

Well, if nothing else, Xev, you can always take comfort in having been a trendsetter.

23. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Xev,

I never said fat.
    You did.
    It's not the picture of a fat woman. It's the picture of a chubby one though.

Why was it wrong? Because I've wondered? That's one of the odd things about the internet. The facelessness of it all.
    I guess you're an old hat at all that though, yes?
    (By the way. I've wondered what Fenris looks like too. (Am I gay?) And a few others here and there. Am I still wrong? To want to put a face to the personalities which one interacts with here in this digital whatever?)

(Or are you just saying it's 'wrong' because I embarrassed you in front of your coworkers? After all... they matter. Right?)

What the hell are you talking about?
    If this is your picture. Then that's the one I'm talking about.

It's been discussed?
    Uh. Here we are discussing it...
    You mean me and Gendanken discussing it? I'd already told you that there were brief and boring conversations that touched on you and blah blah blah. But, I repeat, I've never discussed this 'greek girl' bullshit that you're going on about.

Round and round the mulberry bush.
    "Why do you care?"
    Why do you care?
    Fuck. What a stupid fucking question.
    I've already said that things barely glanced upon you from time to time. Usually after you'd popped in to the forums demonstrating your usually cunty and, on the whole, uninteresting 'simulacrum'. (One of many. Right?)
    If I cared, as I said earlier, then I'd have gotten the details.
    And if Gendanken had cared, then she would have been sure to repeat them all to me ad nauseum.
    Instead, we barely ever mentioned it.
    And it would seem that there is someone who cares. Someone who claims to have spent considerable amount of time pondering the 'greek girl'. I can picture the conversations now.
    Fenris: Do you really think that's Xev, Gendanken? Look at her. It kinda looks like what you might think, don't you think?

Gendanken: What? Uh. Maybe. I don't know. Yeah, sure. Why not. *grin* Now. What I was saying...

Fenris: But, Gendanken. Maybe it's all a trick. And what about the apostrophes?

Gendanken: Uh. Yeah. Leo Volont. Apostrophes. HARRY. Mis-T-Highs. Pavlos Marcos. Yeah yeah yeah. Sock puppets. Fun. Fun. Anyway, like I was saying...

And so on.

Now. As I said, I really can't say that the conversations were anything like that. However, from my experience with Gendanken, I'd say that they are far more likely than the tale which you (Fenris, actually) are trying to tell.

As to "what Gendanken is like"... that's another matter entirely and is not connected with you in any way, shape, or form. I find it odd how you sandwiched it in between what you look like and your relationship with Fenris.

I'm not.
    But why do you care?

Anyway.
    Speaking of 'being here'. I find this hilarious coming from you. A member who has spent the better part of two years not 'being here' and yet still has a post count of 6.09 posts per day. That's not a high count at all. Not really. But after all the time you've spent absent...? I suppose you're speaking to me after personal lessons learned? Is that it? Speaking to me from experience, eh?

I've already given my reasons.

Well? She was right. She did. Her description of you was pretty good. You really do look a lot like that picture she posted. Corky Romano or what the fuck ever. A well fed version of her.
    So?
    What did she hope to achieve?
    I don't know. Jabbing at you, I suppose. Jabbing at you who are trying to hold yourself so superior when, in fact, you're as mired if not more so than any other.
    After all, she didn't start this thread, did she?
    You did.
    Xev. Ada. Who the fuck ever lies behind your mask.

Because she finds it funny? I don't know.
    And here you are assuming that she's assuming.
    Maybe she assumes no such thing.
    Maybe you're assuming the same thing about her?

Back to the fucking Mulberry Bush, eh?

So. You're just a simulacrum, eh? Just a simulation? No real 'you' inside this persona at all? No wonder...

Hello.
    Anybody home?
    Nope.
    Just hot air.
    Perhaps Wittgenstein was right after all.

Speaking from experience again?

Kotoko,

Hmm. Well. I'll disagree on this one. I've seen you say things in your other guises (and perhaps in this one... dunno. They all blend together. I really don't understand your multiple personality thing.) that suggest otherwise.

However, we all do this from time to time. It's natural. Xev takes it to the extreme though. She seems to have quite a large store of her self-respect built up by her being above 'all this'. Of course, as she says, Xev is only a nickname and simulacra. The real 'whoever' might be completely different.

Well. I'm sure Wanderer will wander through eventually.

Hmm.
    I think you're partially right on Gendanken's part. But not entirely. I think she fluctuates between arrogance and humility. I'll say you're more right than wrong though.

And, as to Xev, well... who knows? She never really says anything. Does she?

Yeah.
    Disappointment sorta sums up my stance as well. On this affair as well as others.
    Maybe I'll go write a blog about my disappoint for Xev to dig up and ridicule.
    My good deed for the day. She needs these little things, don't you think?

Harlequin,

Of course, the only way you can know the 'truth' is if you are making a confession. Otherwise you have only conjecture.

'Amusing'... Funny how it always returns to 'amusing'.
    Or should I say, "I find it amusing that the 'select, lonely few' are so often motivated by 'amusement'."
    Muaha!!

Nah. That wouldn't be amusing.
    Not even funny, really.

Disappointed.
    That's all.
    And how does one cope with disappointment?
    By turning on the source of disappointment with anger and vengeance? Seeking to seperate that source from all that it values? To break it at all costs?
    By clinging to it? By trying to hold back... to turn back.. the disappointment? By making things 'right' again?
    By ignoring it? By pretending it never mattered and that any indication that it ever did was nothing but... fancy?
    By resorting to 'bad faith'? By convincing oneself that there is nothing to be disappointed about?
    By turning on the self? By consuming one's own being by self-blame and despite?
    By writing a melodramatic blog dripping with heartache and despair?

Which of the myriad self-defense mechanisms is the right one?

Perhaps one should simply accept the disappointment and move on.

I'm brought to mind of an old song. Not Pink Floyd, I'm afraid, Xev. Sorry and all that. But something which I'm sure you can ridicule me for all the same.

You take the good. You take the bad. You take 'em both. And then you'll have. The facts of life...

Heh.

Quite.
    Great minds think alike, eh Harley?
    Will you be my friend? We can talk about Xev and those luscious tits of hers that just barely tantalize from that oh so sweaty pic of hers. We could fantasize for 'months' about what she might do with that knife. What she might let us do with it.
    Ah. Such a talk would make all talk of the 'greek girl' seem as though it never took place, yes?
    Yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.