two hearts, together

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xev Registered Senior Member

Ah, continuing the saga of our favorite attention whore, her internet boyfriend and her various internet admirers from the edifying "thread" for your pleasure I present the saga of the love between Gendanken and Mephura:

http://mephura.diaryland.com/

Mephura's "blog"

With stories of passion:

"I'm in love wich a creature that claims to be incapable of it. Ironic? Perhaps, but I might have seen it coming had I only looked more closely. Life is a delicious contradiction."

(http://mephura.diaryland.com/031107_88.html)

Drama:

"SO after having my little 'conversation' with wolfy boy, i am left with few explainations. either she is unaware of what is going on, which is a possibility. Either she knows and doesn't see it as anything big. Perhaps she has been playing me and doesn't know how to stop. Or, I've been lied to for quite some time. My blood boils. I cannot sleep."

(http://mephura.diaryland.com/040205_91.html)

and heartache!

"I am at the gas station and I fucking locked my keys in my car. I never do that, but i did."

(http://mephura.diaryland.com/031025_95.html)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Don't you think you're going a little too far, [deleted]?

You have no scruples, do you?
    No concern for other people?
    There's no limits for you?

I know a couple of people who would be your perfect mate.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xev Registered Senior Member

I love it when losers use "bad words" and think that they mean something important.
    ZOMG, HE SAID THE 'C' WORD!

How do I lack scruples for using the popular search engine "google" to find mephura's "blog"?

Did you know her name?
    I didn't. It's so nice that Mephura told us all.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

So.
    Then should we even the score, A...?

8. mountainhare Banned Banned

Xev:
    ROFLMAO!

These vendetta threads are amusing, even if I don't know what the hell is going on!

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

/whisper < mountainhare >: I don't know either.

10. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Xev,

Mephura and Gendanken are the same person.

11. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

12. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Pathetic thread.

/yourself

13. Satyr Banned Banned

...Funny!!!!!......

I mean…ahum…. Xev outdid herself.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

When we begin taking the internet seriously and our on-line personas affect our everyday existence, it’s time to ……commit suicide.
    We’re not alive, anyways.
    We live as a caricature, dependant on another’s evaluation and acknowledgment or, imitating the type we wish we were and pretend we are, we convince enough of Them that that is how we really are, and then we beleive Them.

We live as reflections.

Trying to live up to one social mask is enough.
    It becomes pathetic when we start believing our own pretences and it is sad when our own needs, which we deny control us, lead us out into the open air where we cannot avoid our wretched reality and we see ourselves there….in the faces of the other, naked and simple.

Then the well-crafted image we wish to project and receive as proof that it is truly us, slips and ….the person we fear we are sits there crying at our foolishness, we feel ashamed - embarrassed that we could have constructed such an elaborate scheme to retain our own illusions and we failed to admit to ourselves the ‘truth’, and then battled to change it.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  14. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Whew...

How much of that foam did you read thru before you found the pertinent info...?

I picture you something sort of slightly similar and like unto a "blogospheric" G. Gordon Liddy...
    Metaphorically holding your eyes on the candle-like flame of the screen in a display of unflappable dedication to the goal...
    Your eyes tearing madly, you gaze nonetheless deeply into the lines of - well... pretty darned saccharine silly drivel, and allow them to burn their horrid imagery deep into the fissures of your mind...

ow...

15. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

*weeps with joy*

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Absolutely marvelous.
    God bless you Xev...
    Don't forget the tragedy.
    The overwhelming sense of tragedy which pervades every page.

But why then am I defecating with laughter? Evidently it's a dynamic masterpiece.

I love "I sleep to escape the world", talk about romanticising your status as a slothfull piece of human trash. What next? "at noon I watch springer, so that the boos and taunts of the studio audience may be inflicted upon my dark, sinister soul".

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

Killjoy: I was pretty stoned. I didn't read the thing in depth - egad.

How can you mock Mephura's dark deep dank damp gothic soul? Like a modern Heathcliff, he is.

Now comes invert nexus to boldly challange me for his lady's honor....and maybe her talking to him through instant messanger. Will he find a "blog" that I posted? Let the hunt begin!

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

I should mention that I was stoned because only through the bitter haze of marijuana can I escape the oppression of the insensate fools who crush my dark, poetic beauty.

Plus this asshole at the laundromat put bleach in the machine and I had to go weep over the corrupted beauty of my Evanescence t-shirts.

19. mountainhare Banned Banned

Dr. Lou:
    ROFLMAO!

20. Gustav Banned Banned

cant we all just get along?

21. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I hope not. Getting along with each other is so damn boring.

22. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Xev in an effort to make Meph (the child) and Gendy (who is basically blameless) look like a loser you show yourself to be one in the process. Why even bother (stoned or not) to search for anyones blog and then claim they have no life but you do? Why claim you are somehow above internet romances when many already know you have engaged in such activity? Did you visit Greece over the net also?

23. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Pathetic!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.