Tunisia: More High Tech in 2016

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Shadow1, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Not quite correct. You cannot post the same text (or any closely resembling it) more than once ANYWHERE. (Same or a different forum. Where makes no difference.) That would be "double posting."

Also, I think you now understand that you cannot start new threads when a suitable one for the new posts already exists. Usually when this happens it is because the new thread creator is ignorant of the existing suitable thread*, and as soon as I notice that a new un-needed thread has been created, I will merge it into the early one and give some sort of warning to the creator.

In your case, clearly you knew that the Tunisia thread you created a week or so earlier existed – so making a new one was a deliberate violation of the rules.

If you think what you have to post is of interest to readers of two or more forums, post it in ONE and then after it is posted, copy the post's location (Normally done by putting the curser on the post number in top right corner and right clicking. Then most browsers will display a list of options. Left click on the one than means to copy the location of the open post.) Then open the other forum and its thread in which you would like to double post but only post a FEW words and then the just copied link.

For example the "few words" might be:

For Tunisia's growing role in this, see: (post the copied link)

If this is not clear, even after reading the "rules link" I gave in prior post, send me a PM (private msg).

-----------------
    *Before creating a new thread, open the list of threads that already exist in that forum to see if a suitable one exists.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

ok,thanks, I understand, and about the threat that you deleted, i didnt copy it, i wroght it, I kidna missed it, cause I took some time writing it, but it's ok,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I merged your second thread into the first one you created - no posts were lost.

I deleted one post in a totally inappropriate thread. It had only two links and no text. Those two links are still here: http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2475929&postcount=29

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

oh, i see, gr8 then,

8. kira Valued Senior Member

Hey, Shadow, what is the best place to visit in Tunisia? What about the safety? Just curious...

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

safety, tunisia is safer than the u.s.a.
    girls can go at night alone, and nothign will happen to them, you can always find police stations, or caps that you can tell them what happened,
    touristic cities, most times, don't sleep, but in summer, i insure you that they don't,
    i sugest you to go to sousse
    http://images.google.com/images?hl=fr&source=hp&q=sousse&btnG=Recherche d'images&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=
    sidi bousid
    http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=fr&sa=1&q=SIDI BOU SAID&btnG=Rechercher&aq=f&oq=&start=0

kairouan:

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=fr&q=kairouan&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=20 those are old pictures for kairouan, but now it's more different, and more beaurifull,

the ancient berber city, they don't actually live in it now, just for tourism, but a very few live there, at the contry side

hammamet: http://images.google.com/images?q=hammamet&btnG=Rechercher&gbv=2&hl=fr&sa=2&start=0
    carthage:
    http://images.google.com/images?q=carthage&btnG=Rechercher&gbv=2&hl=fr&sa=2&start=0
    roman ruins:
    http://images.google.com/images?gbv...s in tunisia&btnG=Rechercher&aq=f&oq=&start=0

you can find the desert in the south of tunisia, the green mountains of the north, and maybe snow, in the center you find other coastal touristic cities,
    there's also kairouan, that's where i live, (you'll only see the old and tradional places in google

so not all detailes are avaible, ) there's also tozeur, in the desert also,
    the list don't fnish,
    you must see all the places, there are much kind of places, i forgot monastir, it's a nice calm place, with many parks, coffies, restaurents, historical places, ... beaches and sun effcorse, it's just paradise, i like it,
    i also like sousse, it's more active, very very active, never sleep, a very very big vity, and much much places to go, also Tunis, nightclubs, coffes, bars, but in your hotel, (number oh hotels in tunisia, =... i cant count them)
    1u.s. dollar=1dinar.300
    one euro=1dinar.800
    one china yen=about 5 dinars,
    1japanese yen=1 dinar
    don't worry about safety, also, you can find hundrend of tourists guide, and other stuff neceserry to go there, with arragements, or you can go alone, wthout a tourism office, but i sugest you'll have more fun in an orgenized trip, from a tourism office,

so, what more do you need to know?
    oh, your relegion, doesnt matter, also in the other maghreb contries, doesnt matter, moroco is good too, but tunisia is the most touristic, so, you can try both of tunisia and moroco,
    your colour, also doesnt matter,
    labguage, doesnt matter, we speak arabic, and french, and english, and for the main touritic cities, and touristic places, speak what you want,
    docotrs, hospitals, massages, exelent, we have an exelent docotrs here in tunisia, so don't worry
    anything to ask more?

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Tunisia: Worsening Repression of Human Rights Defenders, Journalists

The Tunisian government carried out a wide range of repressive measures against journalists and human rights defenders during 2009, an election year, with no improvement in basic freedoms, Human Rights Watch said today in its new World Report 2010.

"Tunisia's intolerance for human rights dissent makes it a prime example of a worldwide trend among repressive countries to cover up abuses by trying to silence the messenger," said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director at Human Rights Watch.

The Tunisian government subjected human rights defenders and dissidents to heavy surveillance, arbitrary travel bans, dismissal from work, interruptions in phone service, physical assaults, harassment of relatives, and slander campaigns in the press. In Tunisia, authorities have refused legal recognition to any genuine independent human rights organization that has applied over the past decade. They then invoke the organization's "illegal" status to hamper its activities.

Press freedom is abridged in Tunisia and was increased during and after the national elections in October. None of the domestic print and broadcast media offer critical coverage of government policies, apart from a few low-circulation magazines. The government blocks access to some domestic and international political or human rights websites featuring critical coverage of Tunisia. The targeting of the press was particularly pronounced around the time of the presidential and legislative elections, which President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and his ruling Democratic Constitutional Rally party won by a landslide for a fifth consecutive term. The election itself was marred by repressive acts and tight controls.

Despite campaign promises to increase press freedoms, Ben Ali stepped up a campaign against journalists who criticize the government. On the eve of the election, he said he would prosecute all those who tarnished Tunisia's image or who asserted without proof that the elections were fraudulent. Soon after the election, two independent journalists, Taoufik Ben Brik and Zouhair Makhlouf, were arrested and imprisoned on dubious charges in unfair trials. ​

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  11. kira Valued Senior Member

Ooohh... thank you so much for taking time to write all that for me, that's really kind of you! o__O

....!!!! jejeje XD

Do the cops speak English? [edit: nevermind, I see your reply about it down there]

Nice.... Btw, I clicked that link (Sidi Bousid), most of the doors and windows there are blue, is it a coincidence?

Ooh.. look nice... that's like a colosseum! I like old cities.. like Dubrovnik (in Croatia).

OOOOHHHHH............ that looks totally awesome...! :runaway: I'd definitely will go there, hopefully next year!

Hemmm... very nice....! Thanks for now, I'm gonna get a travel book for me first.

12. kira Valued Senior Member

:wtf: are you jealous of his/her country, spider?

No country is perfect. Also, I am not a journalist, lol...!

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's all I'm saying, no country is perfect (except of course Finland), so why try to paint it as some kind of progressive paradise?

14. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

Is :m: easy to get in Tunisia?

15. CheskiChips Banned Banned

If you don't like having a hand or foot.

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yes it is, and why should it be hard

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

the blue dors and windowds, + the white wals,are a part of our culture, most houses and buildings, even in the new city parts, it's mostly white walled,

and about that lake, it's not actually a colisum, it's an aghlabic pool, or something, it's an arabic ruin, it used to be in the old ages, as source of water, that conect some rivers to it, also reserve water, but toaday, it's not connected to any river anymore, it's very old,

ut toaday it's a monument, that's all

18. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

anyway, Welcome!! when you come
    hope you like, and hope you have wonderfull times

)

19. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

I would only go to Tunisia if I could work there. Judging by internet forums, English teachers don't make much in your country. That would make or break the deal for me.

If you have a well-paying school hiring a full-time english teacher, sure I will move to Tunisia next month.

Any other jobs foreigners can get in your country? What is the best online newspaper for classifieds?

20. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

if you're not sure of tunisia, you can see more and know more, with making some internet researches, or somepeopel who visited before,
    about finding job to teach english, i don't know, i'm just 16, but if you wanted a job here, and live here, you may search for job as a teacher here, while you're there, or if you know somebudy there, you cant just go, and hire you at a school,
    about living here, some peopel like our life style, like our society rools, some others don't,
    for example if you met a girl, she became your girlfiend, dont ask her to have sex with you, inless you know that she's a bitch, you never give a wine buttle as a gift, inless you know that that peasron drink wine, even if you gave to some one who don't drink, he'ss be happy, and he'll accept it, but notgoing to use it,
    anyway, tunisian people are like anyother people in the maghreb, doesnt matter what relegion do you have, or what color, or what sexe,
    98percent of tunisian are muslim, 1 christians, 1 jews and others,
    tunisia is a liberal islamic contry, the native language is arabic, you can also speak french, almost all people speak french, you can wear anything, if you were a girl also, you can do anything you want, you can make sex, enjoy your self, tunisians are warm people, don't leave their homes intell they get married, to go study in another city, or contry
    you may think cause they are muslim, so they are extremists, but no, you want even know, they are just normal, that kind of hijab that cover all the face, and all in black, you will never see one here, women wear the headscraft, that cover their hair, it's a muslim thing; also not all wear it,
    men and women are ecaule, they both study, work, ... you can talk to women normally, if you thoght that because they are muslim so there is no ecaulity and they are extremists, just, no, if you have a facebook account, you can fidn many pages and groups about tunisia, and other tunisia contry related stuff, you'll see tunisian peopel there, you can talk to them , and you'll see how they are, just normal, you want feal that you're talking to a muslim in your thinking, propably in your thinking, a muslim means an extremists, norrow-minded, dectatoric, and not ecaul, but you'll find the contrary. Don't worry about your safety, tunisia is safer than the u.s., drugs, and other stuff, are very rare, also wines and alscoholic drinks, inless you went in some nightclubs, or hotels, or some other touristic places, you'll find your wine and alchool drinks, effcorse, all eurpean tourists here drink,

peopel are very open-minded, very open on the western world, also the eastern world,

anyway, if you wanted a job, don't just come, be sure that you have a job, then come, who knows, maybe you want find a job when you come,
    schools, highschools, provate schools, languages schools ... incountebal,

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  21. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

Tunisia a the people contry, it don't have much natural resources, like mines and stuff, but it relies on it's people and on it's survices, also agriculture, and industry not much, as i talked about it in this topic, it's becomign an industrual contry, and in the same time touristic, by 2016, it will have many important industries in the medeterrenian, and a very industrual level,

22. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

by 2016, new thousnad jobs will be avaible, cause the mega projects are about to finish in 2010, the contruction didnt stop because of the financial crisis,

23. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

just wondering, where are you from?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.