Trump has mob ties...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by YoYoPapaya, Apr 29, 2011.

1. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/28/donald-trump-rolling-snake-eyes_n_854177.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I had a lovely dream last night.

Commentator:

"And now I announce, the winners of this years election, 2012.
    yes, it's President Palin and Vice President Trump."

Then Sarah started undoing her top buttons....................

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

And John Kennedy's father was involved in mob activities as well when he was running illegal liqueur back in the prohibition days as well as other related illegal things.

Although there is no hard evidence of this, Kennedy did have extensive investments in the legal importation of spirits. The "bootlegging" rumor itself may be traceable to Canadian distiller Samuel Bronfman and to New England bootlegger Danny Walsh and his crime syndicate, which did in fact smuggle spirits across the Canadian-American border during this period. Post-Prohibition, Bronfman had a bitter rivalry with Kennedy in acquiring North American liquor distribution rights.

wiki

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

The only thing I find interesting about this is why would anyone expect anything different? :shrug:

8. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

Oh I didn't say i expected differently... Just sayin that this information doesn't exactly help Trump win the primaries or GE if he is in fact running for POTUS.

9. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

But Kennedy's fathers background didn't prevent him from getting POTUS.

10. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

Ok then i guess it IS gonna help him?? *facepalm*

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Won't matter one way or another. Trump would never be able to get a nomination.

Besides, I can't imagine anybody wanting a glory-hog like he is to be president.

12. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

I want him to run. Preferably with Grady Warren as VP or even vice versa.

13. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I don't think he will run, he is to aggressive and hawkish to have enough people to support him. He will just play this game as long as he can to keep himself in the news to create a spectacle and make controversy for the MEDIA to have fun with. He is a man who enjoys the spotlight and controversy so he is getting all the attention from the MEDIA for free and he hasn't even declared himself as yet for POTUS. I think the MEDIA is being played by him and he will have the last laugh when he doesn't run for POTUS.

14. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

Who do you think will be top GOP candidate? Romney?

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

It's difficult to say right now. I don't think Romney would make a top candidate though, he's already tried and never did well in the long haul. Ron Paul isn't going to hold up well either so I must wait to see who else enters the circus.:shrug:

16. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

17. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I was going to say this . Good post my man . Get the shit out !

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Well, I don't really know much about him and name recognition is a good thing to start with. Huckabee would be a better candidate than just about any of them right now. He is more moderate and has a good grasp of politics and the worlds events. I haven't heard to many negative stories about him either. But like I said there might be more to toss their hats into the ring so I'm waiting to see who might else pop up.

"Huckabee said that his experience as a minister afforded him special insight in being governor:

My experience dealing every day with real people who were genuinely affected by policies created by government gave me a deep understanding of the fragility of the human spirit and vulnerability of so many families who struggled from week to week. I was in the ICU at 2 a.m. with families faced with the decision to disconnect a respirator on their loved one; I counseled fifteen-year-old pregnant girls who were afraid to tell their parents about their condition; I spent hours hearing the grief of women who had been physically and emotionally clobbered by an abusive husband; I saw the anguish in the faces of an elderly couple when their declining health forced them to sell their home, give up their independence, and move into a long-term-care facility."

WIKI

19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Have you heard the rumours about his son and that Monroe actress girl?

20. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Yes, seems she committed suicide because he didn't want to leave his wife.

21. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Was it drugs ? Oh no drugs were involved

22. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

Haha Meki... Everyone has some skeletons hanging around... Trump just seems to have a bigger closet than your average POTUS candidate.
    What was the worst thing they found on Obama? That he did some coke back in the day?

23. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I heard that the CIA killed her, and faked her suicide.
    She knew too much about the Mafia scandal, it seems.
    Poor girl. A great actress.