Transmissions From Colony One - A science fiction radio drama based on reality

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by richtersaurus, Jun 9, 2014.

1. richtersaurus Registered Member

Hello, I hope I am at the correct thread for this. If not, any help/re-direction would be a great help!

I thought I'd share a radio drama I've been making on here. It's called Transmissions From Colony One, and it is a science-fiction story based in realism. Though it is indeed all audio, it is a "found footage" format, telling the story of the first manned mission to Mars, the astronauts involved being sent on a one-way trip to start colonizing and terraforming the planet for human settlement.

The first season aired last summer, and played in nearly 70 countries worldwide. It's also garnered attention and recognition from people at NASA, SpaceX, ESA, JAXA, MarsOne, the Mars Initiative and others (to the point that I have an actual NASA engineer in my cast for Season Two).

I have begun premiering the second season this month, and thought that since people in the science community is my largest audience, you may enjoy this.

Thanks!

www[dot]tfco[dot]us

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Hello Richtersaurus! Welcome to SciForums!

Typically, we do not permit simple advertising on the forums - however, you have piqued my interest in this - can you give us a bit of backstory on how you came up with this idea?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Great stuff richtersaurus!
    Nice to see you have "Mars One" on your list.
    Here's another orginization more into potential alternative propulsion methods and stellar travel.
    http://www.tauzero.aero/

Today's Science Fiction, is Tomorrow's science fact [most probably]

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!