Topless Women March for Right to Go Topless

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by madanthonywayne, Apr 5, 2010.

1. BlueRidge Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

If you'd like to, you could post it up?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Even if you don't get the tattoo you sound like you'd enjoy expressing yourself artistically. I've always enjoyed producing forms of art. It's maybe one of the things I love about writing Chinese characters. Even if I'm 90% illiterate, when I put together a sentence and it has a nice "look" to it, well, I just love that

One other thing about tattoos. I think the skin type is important. I was thinking, we can easily make florescent proteins, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we make florescent tattoos. That might be really cool, to have a tattoo that is only visible under UV light at a night club, but, otherwise isn't visible. hmmmmmm ..... has anyone invented that :shrug:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Then again, maybe these aren't as cool as I thought they'd look. I was picturing Navi' and jelly fish but all I ended up with was butt crack

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. WillNever Valued Senior Member

FACT: In ancient Egypt, women were freely allowed to walk around bare-naked.

Check out Pharoah Hatshepsut:

Anyone who asserts that naked human bodies are "unclean" or "forbidden" or anything else of that nature is a person who is at war with their own species. The overriding fact is that this is how we are made.

8. Neverfly Banned Banned

huh?

How do those two statements support eachother?

9. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Which part don't you understand..?

10. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Luminous Rose

"God finds you naked and he leaves you dying. What happens in between is up to you." (Robyn Hitchcock)

11. Neverfly Banned Banned

Ummm...

All of it? That may be why I asked...

12. WillNever Valued Senior Member

13. Neverfly Banned Banned

Instead of insulting my intelligence, why don't you improve your comunication a bit?
    You can clraify your post or just be satisfied with having made an unclear one. Your choice.

14. WillNever Valued Senior Member

I'm quite sure that my communication is sound. "I don't understand any of your post" is not helpful, however. Either you state which *specific* expressions in my sentences you are having difficulty comprehending, or I continue to suggest that you consult Barney and Friends.

15. Neverfly Banned Banned

Referring to ancient traditions by no means demonstrates that the ancient traditions of one country as Valid for modern melting pot society.

16. WillNever Valued Senior Member

What has changed since then that would make such practices invalid, neverfly..?

17. Neverfly Banned Banned

This simply is not a valid argument.

In ancient Rome, many wore togas. And many other societies ran around clothed as well.

In ancient societies, superstition was the law of the land- as well as a large factor in sentencing.

What has changed since then that a trial for a witch should be handled differently?
    In ancient Celtic tradition, an accused witch must remove three stones from a kettle of boiling water. If her hands did not heal in the specified time, then she was declared a witch.

Ancient practices have little sway in a modern argument.