to the gross, sick, DISGUSTING perv who called me like 3 times

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by BarbieGirl14, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

''I'm not saying im this completely unpopular loser, but i'm more o the person who could disappear from school, and maby like 4 people would realize i'm gone. I know this is my own fault, and if I tried harder I could have friends, but for some reason I prefer adults.''

You need to get a social life.

''Today I met a historian. We talked for a long time. Well, mostly he did, but I asked questions. I could talk to him forever though because hes so full of knowledge and understanding and stories. He was going to tell me the story of the water gate scandal, but he had to go.

Today a girl almost hit me. Her, our friend, and me were talking after lunch. She mentioned how dumb everything I talk about is. I like to be dumb alot, so I know I was being dumb, but she was like literally calling me dumb.

So I told her, the reason I talk about dumb subjects is that so I know everyone understands them. "I'm pretty sure if I started a debate about consumption taxes, you may get lost. Do you even know what consumption taxes is?"

You know, when i read this, i feel like i'm reading someones diary.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

right on! cause those choices got the "/" division sign, so anything can be a,b,c....those are the variables...lolz

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Plus this time.
    That makes two times.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

police wont do nothing,its NOT illegal calling girls,.,(stalking might be).

you should make a date with the guy,
    in some public place obviously,and have your parents hiding nearby,and when/IF he shows up they should have a nice talk

with the guy.

btw have you ever called or hit on any guys you didnt know?
    (happened to me many times)
    would that make a girl a perv then?

if youre good looking you can expect lot of attention from guys,thats just the way it goes

8. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Well....What did I miss?

9. draqon Banned Banned

this tidy "innocent 14-year old" who claims she never says she is a "virgin" when she manages to squeeze it in every reply...well this 14 year old kiddo now claims that some old ferocious 60 year old man has called her and told her nasty SE-KSU-AL things and now she suspect members on sciforums to be one of those nasty 60 year olds.

10. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

If this is true.....how and the hell would anyone be able to find a phone number with just a forum user name?! And Even if she gave her FIRST name, there are thousands of other people that may have that name (with the exception of "Dogme").

I am not surprised that this was cesspooled.

11. draqon Banned Banned

well...

dont ask.

12. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

Just read the thread, I don't think I will.

But this was funny, I laughed out loud to say the least.

13. ang2223 Registered Member

just a thought here, i had a mother of one of my kids friends over the other day. She was worried about a problem with her daughter(such as this). We used my msn name, viewed all of her friends, googled them all and got nothing. Then we started looking at hobbies this is where we were able to start tracking things. Anyones kid ever been in the newspaper for a sports team? we were not able to get every detail about every kid but its out there, and i am sure that if i would have messaged one of her friends and said hey this is "so and so's" cousin and whatever excuse i am sure i could have gotten a phone number or an address easy enough.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2008
  14. DanceAndExplode Fear me, for I am Death. Registered Senior Member

this whole thing is fucked up.. attention seeker to say the least. you're ovbiously too naive or whatever to be posting at this place. its full of weirdos. if you're scared for your safety,just leave. simple as that. leave, and stop wingeing to the whole forum.
    and if you decide to stay, stop talking about all your personal crap.
    nobody really cares anyway

15. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

:bravo:

16. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Check the paranormalists. They can see your phone number just by looking at a post or they just read your mind. Has Jo-bo set up the spiral mind mapper's thought receiver frequency too high? Christ...my phone's ringing.

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Go stab yourself in the lower intestine.

18. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

I am a PLAYA

Anyways, it's the weekend and dad finally gave me a couple hours on the computer. I updated my pic to a more intellectual one. I dont really see anything I need to change on my profile. It only says i dont like mean peeps, and i like ballet... who can stalk me from that.

The weirdo hasn't called, so i think he got the picture.

BTW thanks for sticking up for me visceral, but you dont have too lol.

I am a big girl and can defend my self. Besides, if you are too nice to me, I might try to get you to meet me, and then when you come to my house the cops are waiting.

I'm in a really good mood today lol.

I only have an hour left to be on the computer. I think he will let me tommorow also.

BTW I googled barbiegirl... and I couldnt find anything about me. I dont know where you guys say you find a bunch of stuff about me. I mean i knowyou did but i didnt see it.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Try barbiegirl14 or your email address.

20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Has no-one else noticed that "poliastin@hotmail.fr"
    is an anagram of "from police station" ?

21. Myles Registered Senior Member

The distance viewers are more pervy. They watch her as she is taking a shower. Do kids of that age wash ?

22. Myles Registered Senior Member

well spotted but as the address is in France it would have to be " poste de police "

23. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Which is itself an anagram of " le tip-top cop"