To spank or not to spank.???

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by cluelusshusbund, Mar 9, 2009.

1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I suspect that mos people are borned wit the capasity to learn to be empathetic... but all to often... parents will blindly use the "bad-seed" scenerio as a justificaton for hittin ther kids.!!!

A coouple of weeks ago i was aroun som kids at a church dinner an the woman (little girls granmother) across from me said... that little (2 year old) girl is mean an she needs her "But' whooped... fact is... the child was delightful... the womans atitude was gross.!!!

Yes... thats why i said under the circumstances you prolly doin the bes you coud... however... i sinsed frustraton on you'r part that you ant alowed to "spank" the kids who you thank need it.!!!

The parents of the little girl i babyset for was constently smackin her hands an hollerin NO at the child... an it was like a switch had been fliped when she was wit me an she was sweet as coud be... but what you suggested about bein a overwhelmed caretaker makes my pont... an whether you give the child the individual time they need or not... in ether case you reap what you sew.!!!

Of course all kids are individuals an what child woudnt benifit from a caretaker who coud give the individual time needed... insted of bein overwhelmed an frustrated wit havin to herd children like cattle to the pont of rationalizin that the use of cattle-prods/whippins woud improve the situaton.!!!

Its not so much the prollem that som kids are "jus-bad"... the bulk of the prollem is time straped frustrated parents who are to ignerent to see beyond ther noise an lay the blame on the kids.!!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

what you suspect and reality are two different things

I once saw a duck fuck a chicken, its true, I saw it! I'm totally serious I did. :itold:

So let me get this straight, if a child it generally bad its because a parent hits them?

Studies show giving a child attention was not as effective as punishing a child.

Another personal opinion based on no facts.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Certain kids do frustrate me, but to be honest I don't really approve of most forms of punishment, especially with other people's children. I love it when I can get a kid to stop dropping blocks on other people, by just telling them to stop. Some kids like the aforementioned demon child, just disrupt my ideal world. When I ask he always has some sort of retort like "What if I don't want to?" or "You can't make me do anything I don't want to do" or my personal favorite "Fuck off". In fact it's 11 pm and he's still awake and annoying me. He is not empathetic, he's a brat and he has never been spanked or given time outs or anything by his parents. The punishments available to us don't work on him. Fortunately I don't have to deal with any other kids quite like him. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Its perty obvous its the "do-nuthin" parents who traned that child to be a brat... but even if his behavior was dew to genetics... the imposible situaton you'r in is not fare to you... an i suspect the only soluton is to drop those parents as a client.!!!

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

That does not fix the child now does it?

9. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
    Its perty obvous its the "do-nuthin" parents who traned that child to be a brat... but even if his behavior was dew to genetics... the imposible situaton you'r in is not fare to you... an i suspect the only soluton is to drop those parents as a client.!!!

No... but i dont thank fixin children is the responsibility of day care.!!!

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

No its not but we are asking how to fix them in hypothetical sense, this is an internet forum you know? A sock puppet like you knows that but just likes to pretend to be a ignoramus.

11. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I tolt the day care lady her situaton is imposible... curent help for the child will require that the parents get fixed... an somone like the Super Nanny woud be ther bes bet.!!!

At leas you offer the escuss of pretendin as the cause of the ignerence you suggest i have... whats you'r escuse... genetics.???

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Everyone can get in contact with supernanny eeh? Back to the hypothetical: how would the parents get fixed, should they do time outs, what if those fail to work, then what?

At leas you offer the escuss of pretendin as the cause of the ignerence you suggest i have... whats you'r escuse... genetics.???

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a sock puppeteering ignoramus, that my excuse, but because I not really sure what you said perhaps my response should be more general: You want me to give your dead grandmother a dirty sanchez, while you jerk it watching me? you sir are a sick fuck!

13. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

They woud have to realize they need fixin... an gettin dumped by the day care center mite be a wake-up call.!!!

Yes... yes they shud... i thank you'r catchin on... eh

OOps... i see you'r still ridin the short-bus :-(

I have no idea if you'r a sock or not an coudnt care less... but the ignoramus paart speeks for itself.!!!

Jus qurious... why do you persist wit you'r "sock" accusatons agans me... do you want me baned.???

14. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well of course you should not do that to a rabid dog! Obvious course of action but has nothing to do for the thread argument on spanking our not.

I have nothing against time outs, its just you need a backup if and when they fail, something you have not caught on to, despite the fact I have told you this repeateadly, perhaps your reading comprehension is equivalent to your writing skills?

That would makes sense, if it made sense that is.

Sockpuppets are rarely banned rather they are ridiculed. The moderators know what you are and the ex-moderators have developed a sense for detecting sockpuppets in replacement of the lost ability to search and compare IP addresses.

15. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

An you know this how... did "they" tell you this in PM... lol... cause thers only been 1 moderater whos publicaly acused me of bein a sock... an thers 1 moderater whos PM'd me an tolt me he knows i ant a sock an to enjoy my stay here.!!!

If ther realy are such x-moderaters you'r speekin for... ther jus as fulla sht as you are... well i take that bak... i dout anybody coud be as fulla sht as you are.!!!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  16. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

His parents aren't broken. They've raised a very respectable teenage daughter, a very kind 12 year old son (whom I used to look after until recently) and have a little 6 year old that's a perfect angel and I love looking after her when they drop her off here. Assuming these kids were all raised in the same environment. That leaves demon kid as the odd one out. Their methods of discipline worked wonders for their other three children, but did absolutely nothing for this kid. He's different from his siblings, his (rotten)personality is nothing like theirs. A different approach needs to be taken with him, but it would go against his parents' morals to instill any "physical punishments" (they call them) i.e. no spankings, time outs, loss of privileges...etc They prefer psychological methods. By policy we can't turn any child away for any reason. Thanks for being so helpful

signed daycare lady

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Typical, that just what a sockpuppet would say.

How about this, we can compromise and just call you a personality disorder troll without implying you have been here before. You know like the troll that wrote like a teenage girl and claimed she was going to kill her self, or the crazy guy that said he was from the future and his writing style reflected that (although he was a bona fide sockpuppet). In your case your the troll that spells "like he talks", which is to say he has a serious speech impediment like he has no tongue, he lost his lower jaw, he suffer major brain damage, etc, and pretends to be like this for reasons we conclude are to only annoy us.

You see most "personality disorder trolls" are usually sockpuppets, and it really not worth separating the two and they annoy equally. Often the sockpuppet was created so that a member could talk to a character of their own imagination, because they are insane, usually the member and the sockpuppet talk to each other the most, so I figure I should have you not talk to me as much.

18. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

You'r welcom day care lady... an if you'r gonna keep that job i suggest you treet youself to a nice warm bubbly bath when you get home... an jus keep tellin youself... 1 way or anuther this horrid situaton will 1 day pass.!!!

19. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

That woud certanly be closer to the truth but i ant makin no compromise about the issue.!!!

Bona fide by who... you an those "x" moderaters you speek for... lol.!!!

I dont reply to people who annoy me... but i do laff at idgits like you

You'r idea of trolls is interestin... cause it ant jus been you an Ben in this thred... a good many of the threds ive posted in have been intentonaly taken of topic wit false accusatons as you continue to do do in this thred.!!!

When i start a thred or post on a topic its somptin im interested in discusson... you apear to have a diferent agenda.!!!

I dont have a sock puppet as any administrater can verify... but whats the purpose of harrassin insane sock pupets.???
    In anuther thred som person started soundin self-destructive so i quit replyin to em but anuther person (such as youself?) jus egged 'em on... but hay... thats jus anuther diference between us i guess.!!!

You soun a bit paranoid of gettin caut up in the type of witch-hunt you perpetuate.!!!

20. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I was being sarcastic, as you didn't actually give me any advice (as I can't force his parents to do anything about their son's wayward personality nor can I hire the Supernanny). But yes only four more years. Assuming he doesn't come back and volunteer here as his parents seem to like their kids to do that. I guess I'm looking at another 10 years or so of his presence.

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Of course, troll code, got it.

You doubt the ways of matching IP addresses, interesting.

I can't help it but when ever you try to insult me it comes of as hilarious and ironic, if you going to insult me you should do it with legible words such that it does not make you look like a fool.

A rule 25 of the internet, not my fault. The argument deadlocked a long time ago, you refused to accept the need for punishment beyond timeouts and I refuse to stop replying to your tripe.

But yes we do seem to define trolls differently: to internet troll is most fundamentally to intentionally invoke conflict via presentation of idea or behavior, and to do so consistently. With every sentence you intentional try to invoke conflict by spelling like an ass. Your a Troll and your behavior is characteristic of a sockpuppet.

Same purpose behind talking on a internet forum like this.

yep, what of it? Generally trolls are to be ignored but your behavior is too hilarious not to be mess with.

Yep that comment went right over your head.

22. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Yeah i noticeed the the little rollin-eyes blue-ball... but dew to my empithy for the imposible situaton of you'r plyte i over looked it.!!!

You described the parents as not broken... that they did a grate job wit ther other kids... that this boy did not respond as he shud have wit such grate parents... ie... which implys that he does have genetic prollems... but why do you indicate that these grate parents ant doin anythang to help wit ther sons wayward personality.???

How old is this boy.???

???... i fully asume that IP addresses can be mathced... but ther ant no matches to me.!!!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I'm not in a position now to verify that claim, but I assure you are IP is very similar to others.

Because like you that have a moral dilemma in implementing harsher punishment.