Time Travel is Science Fiction

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Farsight, Feb 17, 2014.

1. wellwisher Banned Banned

In a speed of light reference, which is something different from an energy reference, the fabric of space-time separates into separate threads of space and time; two separate colors of yarn. Energy, although moving at C, also exists within space-time and will change its wavelength/frequency based on its space-time reference. Energy is only partially in the C reference; one of its two legs. Energy is an interface between the C reference and space-time.

Within a pure C reference, the fabric of space-time is separated into separated threads of space and separate threads of time. This allows one to move along time threads and time weaves without space restrictions. This allows one know the history of any point, line, plane of volume of space; omniscience. One can also move in space, without time, allowing one to be anywhere in an instant; omnipresent.

For time travel, you need to interface the separated threads within C reference with space-time, so you can weave some threads of time and some threads of space into local space-time. This is like adding embroidery to a piece of space-time fabric; attached yet separate from the fabric itself.

If you even noticed on blue jean hems, where heavier threads are sewn into the blue jean fabric, after you wash the jeans, there is a puckering of the fabric at these seams. Threads of space and threads of time each pucker the space-time fabric differently.

For example, space-time has the units of d-t, while acceleration due to gravity has the units d/t/t. The extra units of time, in acceleration, reflect extra threads of time, which will pucker the space-time fabric; curving go space-time due to gravity. The omniscience analogy, connected to threads of time in C reference, causes gravity to combine matter, so the matter all similar the same history/time line.

If we were to add threads of space to the fabric of space-time, this type of space-time pucker will add omnipresence. This reflects entropy, probability, uncertainty; make it appear everywhere. The Heisenberg uncertainty principle of electron orbital appears to be based on extra threads of distance, causing a puckering in space-time for a local omnipresent effect.

Space and time travel would benefit by extra threads of space, to allow our unique position in the lab to become less certain before transport; dissociate the atoms. The threads of time will be needed to retain similar history of the atoms, even though all become dissociated. Electrons retain a routine orbital design, even with uncertainty, due to the embroidery containing threads of time (EM acceleration). The threads of space appear to be of out of proportion to the time threads, so we get fuzzy order.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

double post..

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Not false analogy, it means you are closed minded.

Who said I needed time travel to be real? I'm open to the possibility is all.
    And WTF are you implying that I regret something so much?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

Are you talking to me? What means I am closed minded? That I don't think time travel (backward time travel especially) is possible? Usually I think that 'impossible' is a word in a dictionary for fools, but come now! Maybe someday we'll travel to the ends of the universe, and we'll find not one, but 267 planets where the boys look like Gumby and the girls look like Pokey, and 512.5 where the boys look like Pokey and the girls look like Gumby, but we cannot travel back through time. That's my opinion, and the opinion of many others. If you disagree, it's been noted, but please do explain beyond 'some really smart people 120 years ago thought planes would never fly' how and why time travel can be.

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Narrow minded, and or, severely ignorant. I myself got a text on Probability Theory and Random Variables because I thought it would ease my confusion about a multiverse. Why don't you do a little research instead of just accusing people of heresy for keeping an open mind? However, when you did look up the Einstein–Rosen bridge hypothesis you of course didn't look very hard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole

I'm still wondering what you meant by "regret so much".

9. billvon Valued Senior Member

This is the classic "argument from incredulity." As Beer/Straw alludes to, it is often used by creationists - "I can't understand how evolution works, so it must be impossible."

paddoboy likes this.
  10. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

and yet, you still can not understand why i do this with you.
    what's funny is, this is exactly why i point out your shenanigans.

and i have wished you would stop ridiculing actual scientist, while you continue to claim everything is wrong ,when you clearly lack proper education and qualification.
    it's as simple as this,
    quit pretending and ridiculing, and i will stop picking on you.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    Beer w/Straw likes this.
  11. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

the mistake is you lack comprehension of sciences at this level, while you continue to ridicule.

12. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

except farsight and his imaginary friends[drop dead fred and all] do not know what is actually going on with science.
    this is an endeavor that's massively serious above mainstream sciences.

14. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

And you still won't answer the question...

15. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

At what level? An understanding of timezones? From what you've said, it's you that don't understand them.

16. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

We've all got regrets. if you don't, you're truly fortunate. If you understand Einstein-Rosenberg so well why don't you explain it to me, or at least what noseless alien666 means by it when he supposes it explains timezones. Again, like so many others you seem to be here only to accuse and insult when we could be discussing the nature of things. No, I don't believe that time travel is possible. Thosewho do say it is possible have not gone beyond saying that they think so without offering any how or why.

17. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

the answer will be revealed when comprehension is functioning as it should be.
    maybe you should take time to digest and understand rather than responding instantly.
    try it. it works great majority of the time.

18. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

no basic physics level.
    along with the concept and ramifications of time,
    this subject appears to be far advance for an individual of your stature, while you continue to ridicule.

19. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

again, the pattern continues.
    that comment was referring to the past existing concept.
    it would help this conversation if you actually understood any of it.

20. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

You're the one that thinks morning in China is a California afternoon's future. I've asked you to explain your nonsense , and your only reply is that it's all too sophisticated for me to understand. Why not just admit that you're stupid? or that your English fluency hasn't progressed beyond the ability to compose bad haiku?

21. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

lets go back to every single one of your post since you started and been here.
    let's find the initiation of how you insulted with a smug act. it's usually the very first line in every single post you have made.
    you think it's not obvious ?

22. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

another clear example of a lack of simple comprehension.
    i had enough of these shenanigans.

23. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

This krash! Do you also post in English? Explain!