Time or motion

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Ethernos D Grace, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

Dry, I think entangled particle will actually spin faster..lol

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

Sry, i think spin would be faster.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

As you have been told before these particles don't spin like little tops. Additionally, subatomic particles have constant spin, the spin does not change for a given particle regardless of what is happening to the particle.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

I heard that knowing the state of one particle allows the information on other paired particle.

8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

What physicists call spin is not analogous to spin like a top, any more than electron orbitals are analogous to planets orbiting stars.

9. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

I've thought a lot and I don't know if I can make this right little help here.
    First we chose a boson and measure its energy,Et. Then it is entangled into two particles each having energy Et/2.one particle is send into black hole. Other is kept at a lab. Then wave function is measured (idk if I am using this right) before the wave function collapses.then we compare Et/2 with the last reading. There must an equation relating wave function and energy or is it the same.

10. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Once the particle enters the BH, we can never verify its state. Sure, our lab electron will tell us which state we expect it to be in, but how would we ever verify it?

11. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

I was thinking if particles were entangled their wave function would be same and since the time varies for two particle.one electron would experience time dilation , then to sync either one has to attain mass or lose it. Highs field will come into action. So the measured electron should have greater or lower energy.

12. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

I feel that the difference is due to change in geometry as for ice skater but what i was saying includes body of same velocity and in geometry is not changing.

13. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Not sure I follow.
    An ice skater is spinning. So is a car tire, and a 33RPM record. Even if they stay in a fixed geometry, their outer edges are moving faster than their centre, so technically, their outer edges experience time and length contraction. Why would that be problem for a hypothetical atomic-sized billiard ball if it's not a problem for an LP or a Goodyear?

Ethernos D Grace likes this.
  14. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

I saw this video about angular momentum in which ice skater increases her spin by contracting her. I thought question was about why her spin increase.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2019
  15. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

Sry for weak answer. Imagine universe spining and galaxy and panets were inside a round bottle of water having enough density that it floats in between and imagine the bottle surrounded by f
    I am actually not understanding the question here, r u asking why atom interacts weak with time? Please ask me question so elementary level can even understand. Sorry for the trouble.

16. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

Okay, newtons law 1st,2nd or 3rd idk. When force is applied on something it fights back with equal strength and knocks out his opponent. Earth size lump of particles will vibrate and in exchange universe will fight back. And what the atom vibrate universe also fights back. But the amount of vibration of earth will be greater and atom will be much smaller. smaller.

17. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

So on a wider scale atom and subatomic particles flow with time with a little variation.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Essentially that experience has already been done. Look up "Shapiro delay" if you're interested.

Quantum mechanical spin doesn't work the way you think it works, judging from what you've written.

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Ethernos:

Most of your posts aren't making any sense. Please try harder, or I might assume you're simply here to troll.

exchemist likes this.
  20. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

Sry, i am not here to troll...sincerely..

21. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

What does this define about small radius billard ball?
    :::integral R=(1/C^2) x integral √over (E1 x E2 x G divided by F).
    E= energy
    F= force
    R= radius
    G=6.67 x 10^-11
    C=speed of light

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2019
  22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Nothing. That's pseudo-maths.

Why did you post that, Ethernos?

23. Ethernos D Grace Registered Senior Member

I wanted to know effect of gravity as the radius decreases.