Time machine

Discussion in 'Architecture & Engineering' started by shivansh, Mar 31, 2013.

1. shivansh Registered Member

What will be the shape of the time machine? Will it need to be aerodynamic or not becausewe would not be travelling through space we will be travelling through time?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Have you ever considered how demon possession works. i.e you could in theory go in time anywhere, and possess the being you want to use. So there eyes and ears become the senses. No physical time travel, but your just picking up there senses. Like how supposed remote viewers work, but with technology. Taping into someones brain frequency at any time in past or future. i.e to take over and use there senses.

Have you considered this option?

I believe the techs today can in theory if they knew the brain frequency of einstein for instance, could in theory go back and take all his memories.
    If you understand me.

I believe the techs in secret have done this, i.e taken all of einsteins memories. Maybe having someones brain or blood sample helps to find there frequency.

Surely doing stuff like demon possession through time is easier than physical time travel. Although i believe physical time travel does exist today in secret.

I have a post years back where i said on this board, they did this to hollywood people, i.e looking through there eyes and hearing through there ears. In theory i would suggest this sort of thing could be done to pick up anyones senses, and probably through time too if you knew how to do it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CHRIS.Q Registered Senior Member

Well, I want to know whether this need through spacetime foam
    In this process, how to avoid certain dangerous ?